• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Feet - A Falco Combo Video !! feat. ~Zhu~

HylianLord

Smash Ace
ok so... yes i'm a falco player ^^. this combo vid is the result of my having a capture card and the fact that editing a video would pass the time well. my computer is utter **** (256 MB memory) so like... adobe premiere freezes / dies on me alot... also i couldn't resize subclips for some reason, so i had to make every individual clip a "master clip" (basically each one took like 2 minutes... ugh). so yea, a few hours of waiting / studying and the combo vid is done!

song - Foo Fighters - "Best of You" (i love this song XD)

Youtube Link

Filefront Link

oh yea... it's the second video i've ever made... excuse my poor editing ><

YES I KNOW THE TITLE IS ********!!!!

Xx GuNz xX

Smash Journeyman
First post! Oo, I was 3 to see it on youtube, too. ^^

Honestly, I was very impressed at your Falco. I like how you used the phantom stall a lot. :) Darn, I really don't have much to say, though. I wish it was a little longer. Lol @ ending credits music. :p

Smash Master
It was like watching shined blind, except with Falco, and I mean that in the best possible way. Very flashy, very high level of tech skill, basically a good video to watch.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
**** u got fast fingers to do those shine to D-airs so good. plus nice video n i like the title, and the editing at the beginning

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
entertaining video, good falco, good song, best title i <3 penguins LOL gj
Had to watch and favourite it just because of the title. And same last name! Wootwoot good video :D
This is the sole manifestation of your asian background.
I TOLD you people would like the title I came up with better XD Mwahahaha But yea. Did you add some new clips to the rough draft? O_O At the beginning, especially. Anyway, this is now officially my favorite combo video, mainly because of the reference to me =) And of course, because the gameplay was good. Although, ='( @ the title page and Microsoft Paint.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I liked your falco, it was fast and decisive when you choose to do things, keep it up get some footage vs better players and nice job considering the computer you described you made it on =\.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
oi oi, CG is too much for me. editing a freaking 5 minute video was painful enough. but... at least i know what to do / what not to do next time (starting with buying some memory sticks LOL).

@serpreme : yes you are right, my opponents are not that good. either way, this vid is just for fun. once school settles down a bit, i'll try to record myself playing a bigger variety / opponents with better DI (lol). hopefully i'll be able to learn at least something worth showing by then =_=

majoras16

Smash Apprentice
very good editing skills for the beginning and the ending credits, i really like it a lot even when i don't play falco, very good work

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I like your Falco. Very controlling, fluid movements. You knew what you were doing.

Anyone who liked this would love FalseFalco's combo video, Control Freak.

WATCH IT.

chibifibi

Smash Apprentice
Dude this is a very good Falco. All these good Falco combo vids are inspiring me a lot to practice mine harder and harder.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Liked the *** 5x phantasm stalling. How are you fingers holding up these days? Or rather, how's the controller doing XD

We should record soon. 2nd semester gives me too much time. It's either SSBM or DotA.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
Liked the *** 5x phantasm stalling. How are you fingers holding up these days? Or rather, how's the controller doing XD

We should record soon. 2nd semester gives me too much time. It's either SSBM or DotA.
thanks to sbbm, my fingers are much stronger than they used to be! i can now use chopsticks and pick up veggies with increased grace and control due to my ssbm strength training!! get your copy of ssbm today, free for $50! includes game disk, buffer fingers, and better timing!

(chopsticks not included)

lol.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Haha, good combo Vid. You do some of the stuff I do besides JC'ed shines, you should work on that. It helps alot. I was thinking about putting the phantasm thing in my combo vid. Nice combos, nice work.

vericz

Smash Champion
Your opponents were either really bad or sandbagging the whole time. you were 3-4 stocking them through more than half the vid. nice combos and tech skill. good work

HylianLord

Smash Ace
the title might be retarted...
but the best falco i seen Since BombSoldier...
i saw combos I've never seen done...
like to see a round with you an Ken's Marth...

good ****...:)

no... NOOOOO. i hope that was sarcasm T_T.
ok honestly... this vid was just for fun... i'm sorry if my vid was misleading but i am nowhere NEAR bombsoldier / the other major falco players lol. i'm basically an encoded / compressed copy of em ^^..
if u liked my combos,, watch forwards C.O.C.K / shiz's vid. much more creative / are done on more experienced players. oh yea... i sure as hell do not want to play against ken lol... bob$'s marth was hard enough ><.

Stryk9

Smash Journeyman

i feel you on picking betweeen ssbm and dota, its a hard choice sometimes

but ssbm usually wins

dota is still really fun though

quak

Smash Champion
great falco man, your platforming is very nice.

we should do a falco ditto sometime dude, don't base my falco on that ****ty vid that i had way back when, i really don't know who would win between us, i know it'd be close.

talk to you on aim sometime, see if we can get something arranged.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, thanks Zhu. Your Falco is actually real good though, its technical, and looks like it plays smart. It was a unique combo vid in a way. The beginning was pretty cool.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
You should come to the Sac Biweeklies! 5$ MM falco ditto?
unfortunately i don't have the ability to get to sac ><. 16 / can't drive / no ride ... meh... i think i'm pretty bad at falco dittos lol. although, falcomist and i took turns 3 stocking each other. those were hella fun. but still... long ways to go... my eyes are too slow to tech chase well.

Top Bottom