• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TNJ! UK Tourney Teams Matches

COEY

Smash Lord
TNJ (Yeovil Somerset England) Team Vids

Here are vids from the latest UK Circuit Tourney teams competition. All vids were recorded using a digital camcorder and i apologise for shaky vids and i think one of them is incomplete due to the battery in the cam dying =(. I also appologise for the lack of vids but due to limited memory to record these i recorded the matches which i thought would be the most wanted. Anyways enjoy the vids singles will be up tomorrow.

Final The_Doug and Darvor vs Cpt Zeppo and Fuzzyness
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4
Match 5

The_Doug and Darvor vs Jam5 and Bigman
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

The_Doug and Darvor vs Ogre and Twiggy
Match 1
Match 2

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
Ouch! that was nice to watch! x_x

enjoyed the first few moments of game 2!
and then killed myself :( well done to doug and alex though; and charles and zeppo for winning it

Syntax Error

Smash Cadet
No cut out vids though the 4th and 5th games of the finals have no sound at all.

I thought doug and darvor won it? Guess I was mistaken. Some good stuff in there , looking forward to the singles uploads :)

COEY

Smash Lord
Singles tomorrow, uploading is annoying :) Singles will feature a few friendlies too.

Top Bottom