• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"UpAir'd...Blind...>_>" A Mario Combo Video By Eggz

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the shorthop backflip is so secret i sometimes deny that i actually know how to do it because people really want to know, and sometimes use physical force to try and find out.

its never gone out of state before, and i dont intend to be the first one to reveal it.

nice job eggz, now everyone is going to be asking.

mario-man

Smash Lord
the shorthop backflip is so secret i sometimes deny that i actually know how to do it because people really want to know, and sometimes use physical force to try and find out.

its never gone out of state before, and i dont intend to be the first one to reveal it.

Don't worry on my part. If it's secret, then it's secret. I'll have to figure it out myself unless it's some kind of code or something, which I highly doubt. I won't bother you about it anymore. It looks sweet though, doesn't it???

Kep

Smash Rookie
I express jealousy at Washington's camaraderie! ND has almost no smashers. Just racial tension and meth labs for us! :ohwell:

Also: Great vid.

mario-man

Smash Lord
at least washington players know better than to have stupid characters like zelda in their sig. YEAH I WENT THERE OH SNAP!
Or Jigglypuff. Not shown, but it would be dumb to put Jiggly in your sig.

Unless it shows him (or her I can't remember) being launched off of the stage by Mario's meteor smash. lol

justice

Smash Ace

Alright.........

Nice job Eggz.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Did I mention that you have the best taste in music for game videos!!! Eggz, there is a match on youtube that comes up next to this video with you and zeru (Mario and Fox). What's the music for that match?

mario-man

Smash Lord
How fast do you have to tap B on the downB move in order for it to be max height?

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Interesting....Eggz, if you ever get a Wii, give me your Wii number....I really wanna fight both you and Silver Shadow online for Brawl (If its available).....I'm serious!!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
OC3 is the sequal to OC2, which I believe was the biggest smash tournament to date. Stands for Zero Challenge.

EDIT: Again, I apologize for not using your favorite bands, Keith CountryManHailAmerica, SatanIsMyKillBabiesMachine, or NiggaNiggaBoneBone.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Once again, I think you have the best taste of music for a video like this. It fit perfectly!!!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wow, bowser = incredibly attractive and lovable.

zelda is just lame. triforce of wisdom is for sissies

*imagines bowser with the triforce of power*

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats gooooooooodddd

mario-man

Smash Lord

That is a good Idea for a game. Morphed: The Legend of Mario: Twilight Prince.

lol lol

justice

Smash Ace

I'm sorry but I can't agree. I play Zelda and Sheik!!:ohwell: But nothing I can do to change any of your minds. I am not saying Bowser or Zelda is bad. It just depends who plays them and
how.

Eggz

Smash Hero

Top Bottom