• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest at Velocity's 02/24/07 PA/NJ

Velocity

Smash Lord
I made some room in my apartment and got a new tv, so i have 3 tvs a wii(smash) and dvd recorder, so setups are welcome, due to the limit amount of space i can only hold about 16 people, so this is going to be an invite or me saying yeah you can come. so ill list people that are invited first and outa those people who can't come or aren't ill look into others, Pa players that i know will have priority and then the nj crews like thp and tsa members have next dibs and then everyone else

Invited
Any one in TSA who wants to come post
Any one in THP who wants to come post

Attending
Me
Dot_Eater
Slippery Pete
AlexanderTriad
Lord Knight
Spammerer
Iniu
Pakman on Crack
Reik
Eggm
M2K
Magus
Ryoko
Cactuar

TVs
Me: 3
Cube/Wii:
Me: 1

02/24/07 10am - till whenever u wanna leave as long as its b4 monday

also theres BK right next door and pizza down the st or for delivery
make sure to respect my stuff and clean up after yourself within reason so i dont hve to throw you out

Of course ill try to organize a tourny or at the least a round robin for fun

Last edited:

Velocity

Smash Lord
Theres 2 of every major fast food in less then 1 mile i live in the city so i can tell u how to get to mcdonalds wendys bk papa johns wawa 711 kfc subway quiznos and im sure i can come up with more and they are all on the same st i live on ............though u can walk to BK literally so im sure well be going there

Edit sometimes when i have people over i buy food but i can afford the amount im planning on having but i might chip in for people

Velocity

Smash Lord
Can u make it do , if u can then ill probably let u come seeing as im sure there will be people that arent coming i can only let so many people come casue of space

Velocity

Smash Lord
Isn't there a ChuDat biweekly?
Idk if u rather go to that feel free i just dont feel like going down there as much as id like to cause the one i did go to was fun

isnt there a killafleet tourney this day?
yeah i know and i wanted to go but i dont like ny(driving,parking) no offense i like the ny smash scene as well and im not trying to steal any of your attendies thats why i posted this a week b4 where as u have been advertising for awhile in which case there are prolly people that already planned to not go for there own reasons its these people that im seeking for the smashfest

Eggm

Smash Hero
I"m not invited? If i am, maybe i can try to hitch a ride with LK, most likely i'll be able to go if i'm invited.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Velocity2985 said:
ill list people that are invited first and outa those people who can't come or aren't ill look into others, Pa players that i know will have priority and then the nj crews like thp and tsa members have next dibs and then everyone else
Well, since he invited people and some can't come, and he listed some of the PA players, I assume that since THP and TSA have next dibs that there will be no problem with Eggm coming.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ROFLMAO!

Everyone in THP is big besides Reik and LK. Reik is pretty tiny and LK's not big at all. Eggm and I are fat, and the rest are way too tall. :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Velocity's cheese, Triad's missles, Dot's Samus upsmashes and d-tilt edgeguards, and Pete's...something. :3

We'll do a 4 vs 4 crew battle. Inui, LK, spamerer, Reik. Prolly. Depends on how good the six of us are playing.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Hence why my place is limited to the amount of people as well as the size of the people j/k ,
but for every person i find out that can't come ill add a person to the invited list as soon as i get 16 people that say they are coming then itll be done with im updating the list a couple times a day so it wont be long till your name gets on the list if your not on there

Sensei

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, I have work this day, ergo, I am unable to attend this event, concurrently, I hate my job, therefore, I am sorry, finally, have a nice day.

JFox

Smash Hero
really wish i could make it, but i can't, sorry. (work)

i certainly appreciate the invite, but its for the best really. i dont wanna noob up the place...

Velocity

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, I have work this day, ergo, I am unable to attend this event, concurrently, I hate my job, therefore, I am sorry, finally, have a nice day.
really wish i could make it, but i can't, sorry. (work)

i certainly appreciate the invite, but its for the best really. i dont wanna noob up the place...
its ok i didnt want either of you to come ne way j/k

ok now the smashfest is open to any tsa or thp members so if your coming just post saying if you can so i can put you on the list, and anyone who just shows up at my door well get laughed at and sent home unless i have room, i would love to have 40 people here but it would be impossible

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
yo im craggaskamazzy!!!!:lick: :lick:

as much as i love velocity and wrath, im not sure if i can make this...:urg:

put me down as possible, but i will let u know for sure.
VEL- if u can fill up 16 w/out me go for it

Velocity

Smash Lord
updated , just a reminder theres not real set times im not making ne one leave so when ever u get tired of playing u can go , if u wanna stay the night thats fine too but idk how many people can sleep on the floor and i only have a sofa and pillows and stuff

EDIT Parking for those who havent been here u have to park on the street (cottman)
if theres no parking there u can park on either of the side streets but there should be parking

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The Zenith has very scary $20 Singles and $10 Doubles entry fees....

Velocity, you think you can have a $5 tourny or something at your fest? >>;

Velocity

Smash Lord
you guys are gay if u dont come but yeah i can have a 5 $ tourny i was planning on having one ne way along with a round robin

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Eggm, can you give me and Inui a ride? I'll go to Inui's place and you can pick us both up from there. LK is going to St. Joes(college) to visit friends and is going straight from there to Velocity's. If you can't, that's alright.

Hey Velocity, you should...
Serve Macaroni and CHEESE for lunch
and CHEESEcake for dessert

sounds tasty imo

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
put me down as possible, but i will let u know for sure.
sorry i wont be attending this week :urg:

im heading down to rutgers for some non smash related activity. since i been smashing basically every weekand the last 2 months, some other close friends of mine kind of feel ignored... and rightly so. alot of my other interests have been ignored too lately, in a good part due to smashing obsessively eg. other video games, going to concerts, and being drunk at random colleges :) :) :laugh: :laugh: :dizzy: :dizzy:

velocity im a definate for the next one whenever it is :chuckle: :chuckle:

you kids have fun now:lick:

Top Bottom