• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falconpunchion Video Results Thread

Ares726

Smash Ace
Okay guys, here are all the videos I have from Falconpunchion. Wes, whenever you upload the Crew Battle can you post a link in this thread so I can add it here? Awesome tournament, awesome matches.

GA vs OOS Crew Battle
MegaUpload
Google Video

Doubles
Finals
Chaddd (Ganon) + GAPeach (Peach) vs Nite (Fox) + Lance (Peach)
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4

Winner's Bracket Finals
Chaddd (Ganon) + GAPeach (Peach) vs Chad (Pikachu/Fox) + Myztek (Fox/Falco)
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3

Loser's Bracket Finals
Nite (Fox) + Lance (Peach) vs Chad (Jigglypuff/Fox) + Myztek (Fox)
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3

Singles
Finals
Nite (Falco/Fox) vs Chad (Fox/Jigglypuff)
Set 1 Round 1
Set 1 Round 2
Set 1 Round 3
Set 1 Round 4
Set 1 Round 5
Set 2 Round 1
Set 2 Round 2
Set 2 Round 3
Set 2 Round 4

Winner's Bracket Finals
Was not recorded because Alpha is a noob. That's right. It's been said. However, it was Chaddd vs Nite, and Nite won 3-1.

Loser's Bracket Finals
Chaddd (Ganon) vs Chad (Pikachu)
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5

Midsouth Rankings Matches
KOKingpin (Ganon/Zelda) vs Reflex (Bowser/G&W/DK/Kirby)
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4

KOKingpin (Zelda) vs Lance (Peach)
Round 1
Round 2

Placeholders are such great mindgames. I'll be uploading these as fast as possible. That means that while I'm out and about they'll be uploading to YouTube; therefore, check my YouTube profile if you want the videos fresh off the...upload? They'll be on that profile before they're on here, but not by too much. My YouTube profile is Ares726.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
The only links that work are the winners bracket finals. Tell me if I'm missing something big or if I just said something dumb.....
If the text is red, it's a link. If it's grey/white, it's not, it's just a placeholder for a video he has. He's in the process of uploading the videos, and will update the thread with actual links when they finish uploading.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
The Chad/Chaddd matches were insane I loved those. Too bad we won't have the audio of them talking to each other. "****ING PIKACHU WTF IS THAT LOW TIER PIECE OF ****" funniest battle everrr

Nite

Smash Champion
Is it just me or does Doubles - Losers Bracket Finals 2 work, but 1 doesn't? 3 isn't working because you just put it up, but 1 has been up for over 2 hours.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Dang it!!!! Aww, I wish I could've made it!!!! CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........But hey, when you're sick, you're sick. You can't do anything about it.........But on the day of a tourney?! That's Bull****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ares726

Smash Ace
Is it just me or does Doubles - Losers Bracket Finals 2 work, but 1 doesn't? 3 isn't working because you just put it up, but 1 has been up for over 2 hours.
The only one not working for me right now is Doubles Finals Round 1 because it was recently uploaded. The other ones all took a few seconds to load, but they came up and worked fine. I'm not really sure what's going on as far as why it's not working for you though. Is anybody else having this problem or know of a solution?

Nite

Smash Champion
The videos are working for me now. I don't know, i guess I just had to reset my browser.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Nah, you wouldn't have wanted to see any of the Winner's Finals anyway. Close games, and really fun with that game on Mushroom Kingdom 2 (the egg rox us all), but all in all, those were 3 asswhoopings that I'm straight with not having online. Haha. Good games, Nite. You're too good.

moogle

Smash Ace
A little recommendation to Ares: maybe put something like Nite (Falco) vs. Chad (Fox) next to all the Youtube links in the first post, so people who didn't go to the tournament will know at a glance what characters were used in each match.

That said, nice job getting the videos up so fast. :p

Ares726

Smash Ace
Man I'm good. </sarcasm> The last video is uploaded. Once YouTube provides a link, everything will be finished. That's all thirty or so videos in just three days. Everybody watch these things, they're awesome.

Singles Finals-Set 1 Round 3 had the back to back 0-death combos (in case anyone wanted to know).

EDIT: Now we're just waiting on the Crew Battle....

Nite

Smash Champion
Hurray for my connection being ******** now. I can't watch these right now because of it. The matches were a lot of fun though.

Nite vs Chad on DL - Chad *****
Nite vs Chad on BF - Nite *****

It was like an all you can **** buffet.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
just watched the videos again, and i must say nite is redicuously bad at this game, i mean, just watch them for yourselves, i'm pretty bestinGA beat him anyway. . .

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Man, I wish the crew battles were recorded with a camcorder.

Renegade Marth and crew (me being part of said crew) had the crowd HHYYPPEE. Too raw.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Great Pika vids. But I was screaming at the monitor to ftilt as an edgeguard. You missed a thousand fsmash edgeguards when ftilt would have hit everytime. :)

chaddd

Smash Lord
Great Pika vids. But I was screaming at the monitor to ftilt as an edgeguard. You missed a thousand fsmash edgeguards when ftilt would have hit everytime. :)
You could always also assume that the other player is not lacking entirely in all mind games and doesn't go directly for the edge every single time, nor does he make his approach to the edge all that obvious. Just my two cents.

Nite

Smash Champion
Get him Chaddd. lol.

I don't get compliments because no one likes me. At least I've got you Chaddd. REAL TALK! Haha.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Looks like Chad got better than me. Good stuff man, keep reppin the pika.
Haha no way man, I'm sure you've got way more Pika experience than me..thanks for the compliment though :) (zomg your my idol)

I don't like f-tilting to edgeguard vs Ganon cause his up+B grabs me out of it 9/10 times =/

@Nite- Haha whaaat, no compliments? You got like 30 "HOLY SHI UR A BEAST!" compliments hahah.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
You could always also assume that the other player is not lacking entirely in all mind games and doesn't go directly for the edge every single time, nor does he make his approach to the edge all that obvious. Just my two cents.
Wow man are you seriously taking offense to my post? I didn't even say anything you could take offense to lol...

I don't like f-tilting to edgeguard vs Ganon cause his up+B grabs me out of it 9/10 times =/
In my experience the only way Ganon can escape a ftilt edgeguard is human error or going above Pika. So if they're comming from below the ledge it should work everytime.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
awesome vids.
its hard not to focus entirely on the pika though...its so sexy.

can't wait to play all u n00bs at INN5 ;)

Top Bottom