• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

Dice

Smash Lord
I will whip these *****es to make sure they get all the **** done on time. No ******* around when Dice is on patrol!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Hockeys Sucks ***! Toronto kneegrows are unstopable when they go hyper! Espaiclly when Kio blazes before, during and after the tourny! That's he's strategy is to blaze!. That's right smokin' up montreal smashers hairy ***! *Hides*

*Uber Trashtalk*

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah i just name this out of the spot

S- SSBM
T- Toronto
O- Ontario
S- Smasher!!!!!

It's soo cocky! but yoo there more lol i got lots and there like gay stuff :p lol

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Pfft We montrealers don't require sleep like you mere mortals from Toronto. Go cheer for you ****ty hockey team

LALALLALALA THE CANADIANS ARENT SUCKING RIGHT NOW LALALLALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU :dizzy:

*trashtalks x 10*
Ouh I am wearing my Habs cap as I'm browsing the boards!

And that's for Toronto people:

They suck so bad they had to celebrate their 4 decades of loserness since they have nothing to rejoice at.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Ouh I am wearing my Habs cap as I'm browsing the boards!

And that's for Toronto people:

They suck so bad they had to celebrate their 4 decades of loserness since they have nothing to rejoice at.
Cute. I look forward to meeting you Paty, Montreal pride \m/

Meh, hockey pic from like 3 years ago, my current hair kicks that hair's ***.

*trashtalks his own hair x 20*

Toronto kneegrows are unstopable when they go hyper! Espaiclly when Kio blazes before, during and after the tourny! That's he's strategy is to blaze!. That's right smokin' up montreal smashers hairy ***! *Hides*
Hah! I aswell get godlike smash abilities when I blaze up, I love stoned smash mayhem. One time I won like 20 matches in a row with my crew since I was stoned off my *** and they werent, I was thinking up the most bizarre mindgames...

Too bad this church is so lame about drugs, but what would you expect from a church. I hate the ''if you look high, you get kicked out'' rule. Whatever it's not like I picked up weed today anyway, I don't need mary jane when I've got Lady Smash

Jih

Smash Journeyman
gl to everybody tommorrow ...

we will have time to do the 3 events since there's only 4 crews LOLOLOLOLZZZROFLMAO

hope you guys all get lots of sex and good sleeping tonight

Razed

Smash Ace
Good luck all! Drive safe!

Ima beat Dice in the gumball match =O
*gets the last trashtalk before the tourney :3*

Skinnyseb

Smash Rookie

Voici le link ce l'image
http://www.shooshshare.com/viewimg.php?img=MTQ0MDE=

L'Empire Du Jeu organize un gros évenement pour SSBM

Date: 1er avril
Frais D'admission: 20$/personne
Prix a gagner: Des Wii Des Ds Lite & plus encore

Nous attendons plus de 120 personnes nous avons déjà 75 personnes qui on payés, donc les places sont limitées et ils se comblerons en moins de deux je vous le jure, alors faites vite! Nous prennons seulement les noms des participants qui payent avant le grand jour.

Pour ce qui est des technicalités de tournoi, nous l'avons fait pour que tout le monde aille de l'amusement, mais aussi de facon a ce que ca reste de la compétition. (No-item No-noobStage)
Nous attendons du haut calibre de joueurs, ainsi que plein de passionnés qui veulent jouer pour le plaisir.

Je suis un grand joueur de Smash comme vous, je joue depuis les début au 64! Alors j'ai une très bonne idée de ce que les gens aiment. Il n'est pas necessaire de me demander combien de stock ou de temps auront les matchs ou qu'elles stage seront ''ON''.

**Dans un Tournoi on se plis aux règles et on essaye de gagner**

L'Empire Du Jeu vous attend en grand nombre et n'oubliez pas qu'il faut avoir PRÉpayer sont inscription pour ce présenter le 1er avril, grand jour du tournoi.

Pour tout t'autre questions, S_gregoire@hotmail.com

Skinnyseb

Smash Rookie
img=MTQ0MDE="]
[/URL]

Oui nous voulons le plus grand nombre possible, mais il va ne va pas avoir de mauvais rules set

il va avoir une premiere round d'elimination pour eliminer les vrai joueur des participant de cette facon nous allons proceder en freeforall avec un systeme de pointage. Dans chaques rounds que vous aller jouer tout les groups jouent dans le meme tableau et nous avons choisi très soigneusement nos niveaux c'est pour cela que je n'énumererez pas toute notre selection mais comme je l'ai dit plus tôt, je sais ce que le monde n'aime pas (ex: il n'aura pas de 1v1 dans le stage iceclimbers) . Il aura pas de place durant la journée pour des 2v2 en team car nous attendons trop de monde. ALors voici l'hétinéraire:

Tout dependant quel position vous arrivez, cella vous donnera un pointage que l'ont cumule durant un nombre de round donné.

1er round: FreeForAll pendant 6 round pour chanqu'une des 4 division(on garde la meilleur moitier de chaque division)

2e round: 1v1 pendant 3 round pas division (on garde la meilleur moitier de chauque division)

3e round: Meme chose

4e round Meme chose

5e round: Final de 1v1 avec les meilleur de chaque division

Pour tout t'autre question, s_gregoire@hotmail.com

Nous avons deja 75 personnes payer donc les place vont ce faire de plus en plus rare Hurry Up

Jer

Smash Ace
So Lano basically you slept in? That blows, Locke was like "Zomg Where's lano at"

Best was chet coming in his char, trying too make his entrance and took a sharp turn to the back of the church, and clipped a snow bank. That was great

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Good stuff guys. Sorry if I didn't say bye to you, I kind of rushed people out as I'm pretty ****ing tired. Great doubles matches, rimi and locke... maybe next time? Matt's a ****ing house and a half and I still can't believe have the **** he does. Joel, Jarc, Chester, Ian, Jih, Damax, Paty, BigRick, cemo, anyone at Nickels, etc. thanks for the chats. Thanks for the adapter for my ****ty tv v-wins... Thanks for 4 stocking me again vodka... Thanks for the nice matches dmax and Jih... Thanks for teaching about that hidden spike on brinstar Testrider. Thanks for the water Jarc... Uhh... I'm bad at this... Anyone else I talked to/played a friendly with, thanks for that, I had a blast and will hopefully see you guys in a month or so.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lists of *props* :

Fogel, very close calls, your Sheik is pretty good, no hard feelings as you said. =P Good match, nice pressure.

Damax, you got me going pretty good, maybe next time you'll get revenge? lol. Good match =)

Jarc, I wanted to say I'm sorry for saying that you were bad before.. I got overconfident at the smashfest at Joel's house and did not know your true potential... you win. =D

PKM, hack more with your combos lol.. I don't know how you are able to techchase and get combos 90% of the time.. its freaking ridiculous. lol.

Joel, it is always a pleasure to fight with you, good fun. =P

And obviously Chester for being able to organize crazy tournaments, huge props, without you none of this would of happened lol.. Im guessing also you got help from other people, props to those people too, I forget their names.

I didn't really get to play many people this tournament oh well maybe next time...

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Saving my shoutouts for the results thread. I'll post pools there too.

A quickie: Fun matches everyone, and thank you everyone who signed my T-Shirt, I really appreciate it! Except Jih, 5 bucks for a signature? What a jerk :lick: I had no money anyways.

EDIT: Quick results:

1. Vwins
2. Chet
3. PKMVodka
4. Bam

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Epic epic epic epic tournament guys. I improved a lot over the course of the day and learned quite a bit. Im glad I made it out of pools, but facing vwins as my first bracket match... god hates me :( lol

I had a GREAT time though, as always it's a bit depressing to watch our best players play, and have them 2-3 stock me with ease which makes me realize that despite the 10-18 hours I put into this game a week Im still a horribly pathetic noob.

But hey, thats life, the important thing is that I had fun and that I still love smash and am willing to improve my game.

Once again I want to say thank you to the people that organized this, and to everyone who showed up, you're a great group of people, nice, friendly and a lot of you are really funny too.

You guys RULE! I smashed till I dropped and I loved every minute of it, see you guys at the biweeklies (not these ones, but the ones after in 4 weeks, there better be a good turn out :) )

Well its time for bed now, I smashed all day and now I actually have to drop. Peace guys.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
spent 15$ in cab fares, waited 30 minutes outside for the bus and got home at 3:50 am with no alcohol in my blood. that ****ing sucks.

shoutouts to chester, bob loblaw ('s law blog), paty, nox, jarc, nephiros, bigrick and apoc for all being in the same ****hole situation i was in. (but i think i had it the worse....i had to take that extra bus)

thats the closest thing to a shoutout you'll see from me. this tourney didnt go too good for me. forgot my wallet at home, had to borrow money...and more money. didn't even get through my pool, lost to almost everyone (including friendlies), ran out of cigs, did not get to money match phen cos he was too poor to pay up, didnt feel like stealing thatguy's 50$ cos like...despite all my bad luck...i still have feelings, borrowed even more money, didnt drink, didnt toke, and getting home at 3:50 am.

congratulations vwins.

nox

Smash Apprentice
spent 15$ in cab fares, waited 30 minutes outside for the bus and got home at 3:50 am with no alcohol in my blood. that ****ing sucks.

shoutouts to chester, bob loblaw ('s law blog), paty, nox, jarc, nephiros, bigrick and apoc for all being in the same ****hole situation i was in. (but i think i had it the worse....i had to take that extra bus)

thats the closest thing to a shoutout you'll see from me. this tourney didnt go too good for me. forgot my wallet at home, had to borrow money...and more money. didn't even get through my pool, lost to almost everyone (including friendlies), ran out of cigs, did not get to money match phen cos he was too poor to pay up, didnt feel like stealing thatguy's 50$ cos like...despite all my bad luck...i still have feelings, borrowed even more money, didnt drink, didnt toke, and getting home at 3:50 am.

congratulations vwins.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: poor elef ahahah

( My Shoutouts later )

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Best was chet coming in his char, trying too make his entrance and took a sharp turn to the back of the church, and clipped a snow bank. That was great
I don't drive. >_> That was Jih.

Elef, stop being a crackwhore.

I'm tired.

I got second and I didn't practice, sue me.

I don't like cabs, 40$ is not cool for a ***** who hangs up on us because we are on Patricia street and the taxi is for someone named Patricia.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
just a side note for jarc bread and dice...

im probly sure we finish tied 9 ... i tough we finished 13, but i don't see any1 finishing upper than us execpt
gpwn, matt, TR, locke), bam, pkm, chet, vwins

Top Bottom