• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Edmonton May 19 Tournament

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Shiro - "I'll be canceling the smash bros tournament, the reason being is that the person running it wont even be allowed to enter the building du to the fact that EVERY one has to be 18 and older to be in the tournament. this is not my doing and I did try to fight it. The permit for the bar that was rented out (Ya I had to actually go out and get a permit) clearly stated that since it is a bar/laoung that we are playing in and they serve alcohal there, we can't have any minors. I'm am deeply sorry for any one who wanted to come for smash and IS under 18. Theres no way around it and it is impossible to find a new spot to host the tournament. I even suggested just allowing people in but was told that if there are any minors in the building I will recieve a $4000 for per minor. Now I love my video games but I odn't love em that much"

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
Carl, the problem with that thread is that it is in the Regional Zones section. Do you want this tourney to get exposure or not? If so, move it to Tourney Discussion :)

Top Bottom