• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Madskillz313 Tournament Results!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
post your shoutouts here, i cant believe i had to make the results page. -_-;

Doubles Results

1: BYE
2: PRRRRRRR!!!!!
3: Keith + Roby
4: Testacoil
5: John + Gimpy
5: Tony + Kyle
7: Man on Dorf

For the singles tourney we seperated into pools to establish the most balanced bracket format possible so the results wouldn't be all random.

Singles Results

1: John
2: Eric
3: Adam
4: Gimpy
5: Scott
5: Ryan
7: Tiep
7: The Beef
9: Keith
9: Genesis
9: Manuel
9: dieslow
13: Kyle
13: Roby
13: Sam

POST YOUR SHOUTOUTS HERE

oh and yes, this tourney was pretty small ;P

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Lol Gimpy you didnt HAVE to make it. I could have done it tomorrow morning.

BYE = Tiep/Patooty + Ryan/Cowear
Testacoyle = Robbie/GenesisFTW + David/The Beef
Man on Dorf = Manuel/firexemblemxpryde + Adam/xXx-Noobking-xXx

Teams were random so I think that it was kinda stupid. The top 4 teams played each other in the first 2 matches.

Oh yeah. I won yay. lol

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
lol Gimpy ends up doing it. That's what us BCers get for being so **** slow I guess :)

Well anyways, you can't say I wasn't in favour of redoing the team bracket. *shakes fist* Oh well, didn't affect me, I got to face all the good teams so I'm happy.

John - Didn't face you as usual other than teams, what's up wit dat?! Probably a good thing actually lol
Eric - DK dittos FTW!!! PRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Good team I must say.
Adam - Close matches. Teams were close too. Close all around!
Gimpy - My first real Bowser opponent. Fun matches in pools and in teams. Good job taking out Ryan O_O, I think?
Ryan- Gah you're too good in teams.
Tiep - Whoa close matches. I think that was actually the first time I faced your Samus. Really impressive!
Genesis - I wonder if we got that match on tape. It was just too tempting, so sorry :p
Rest of you - Too lazy to go down the WHOLE list, so GGz!

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
I'm sorry I couldn't go guys, I was busy on that day. I will definitely try to make it next time... WITH my newly repaired camera!

Oh Scott, nice job at the tournament (from the results). Just thought I would say that :)

Also to Gimpy for getting 4th, that is pretty awesome!

Everyone else seemed to do quite well too. Third place Adam, wowowowo!!

Top Bottom