• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK SmAsHfests!!

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Saturday, June 30th, 6 PM, DK SmAsHfest 2!!!
THIS IS IT!! If anyone on the list cant make it let me know ASAP!! ANYONE WHO IS NOT ON THE LIST PLEASE DO NOT COME! if someone cancels and there is room i will post it up and then more people can come...there are already tons of people and trust me NO MORE will fit...dont worry i will have everything set up so its not crowded...sorry to those who didnt get to come this time...but dont worry everyone i am going to start holding HUGE tournaments with 200+ people soon and im having surgery soon so im off for at least the next month so just get up with me if you wanna play...i will most def be having more events soon for the people who didnt get to come this time, so i apologize...i really wanna have some MM crew battles and have a free and/or $5-$10 buy in singles tourny with more lvls and items! I'm also thinkin about havin a low tier tourny...I'm open to suggestions though for tournament ideas so let me know what you think...I'll post more info later. (like i said limited people so you HAVE to get confirmation by me before you can come) and of course this means it'll be a STD!! (and there will be booze, food, and smoking at my place)
This'll be good practice for anyone going to MLG or any other tournaments coming up!!
(If anyone wants to they are welcome to stay over and then come to my 21st bday pool party thingy on sunday, so DONT FORGET to bring a bathing suit if you decide to come. And don't worry about gettin me anything if you do come.)
ALSO NOTE THAT MDR (MANDATORY DEODORANT RULE) WILL BE IN EFFECT!! if you show up at my house without deodorant you will not enter without first getting some...so be prepared!!
(Deodorant's a dollar so don't be discouraged)

DK SmAsHfest!! Hellz yeah on June 11th around 6pm, smashers from all over Baltimore and surrounding areas like D.C. and Virginia came rushing over to my house to hang out and smash till dawn. The fest was ****in great! 21 people i think showed up and it didn't end until DOSV and my old crew from Salisbury left around 7am, which the last couple of those hours consisted of me donkey punching DOSV in the face and him shine ****ing me up the ***...There are 5 video tapes from this fest with which i will be eventually making a DK SmAsHfest video, with different crews and their highlights, from tourny matches to casuals...and **** did those Mushroom Kings kick ***! they took 1st AND 2nd in the Teams tournament and 1st in the Singles!! so make sure if you've come that you tell me which crew you are a part of so i can keep track on here!! and if you aren't part of a crew i'll put you down as a visitor or make you into a new crew (just ask). i will also keep tournament standings of the top three next to your name if you placed. if i made a mistake please let me know so i can fix it!

This will be the official "Get up with DK SmAsH so I can play him thread" lol

you can keep checking this thread for updates when im having people over for smash and post if you wanna get up and smash...
oh and here are the vids i've made so far...
:dk:
DK SmAsH - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufwwzaNcM6E
DK SmAsH 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZpPSyO3-GA

I DONT REMEMBER ALL THE CREWS SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ONE
(And this is a list of all the people who have attended a DK SmAsHfest)
(Each number represents that person's rank of a tournament at a DK SmAsHfest!!)

Baltimore's Finest/Team Arlington(TA):
Vist - Singles: | Doubles:
Omni - Singles: 1 | Doubles:
Aho - Singles: 2 | Doubles:
Fonz - Singles: 3 | Doubles:
Hova - Singles: | Doubles:
Appletree - Singles: | Doubles:
EEvisu - Singles: | Doubles: 3
Nurok - Singles: | Doubles:
DOSV - Singles: 2 | Doubles:
Frozen - Singles: 3 | Doubles:
Hat - Singles: | Doubles:
Shinku - Singles: | Doubles:
DK SmAsH - Singles: | Doubles:

Salisbury Crew:
TurboGilman - Singles: | Doubles:
DK SmAsH - Singles: | Doubles:
Flux - Singles: | Doubles:
Squish - Singles: | Doubles:

Mushroom Kings
Dr.o - Singles: 1 | Doubles: 1
Splode - Singles: | Doubles:
Nacker - Singles: | Doubles: 2
Yo - Singles: | Doubles: 1
GoZ - Singles: | Doubles: 2

Black Rain Krew:

Team Dycer:
Shinku - Singles: | Doubles:

Various Smashers:
victor - Singles: | Doubles:
skins - Singles: | Doubles:
Nightmare KoRn Kid - Singles: | Doubles:
Slik - Singles: | Doubles:
TCK - Singles: | Doubles:
Emo Samus - Singles: | Doubles:
Thumbs - Singles: | Doubles:
Nexx - Singles: | Doubles:
alex - Singles: | Doubles:
Two.Of.Hearts - Singles: | Doubles:
Nikk - Singles: | Doubles:

ALL DK SMASHFESTS ARE STDs!! (Smash Till Dawn)

since i work all weekend long usually i have the weekdays off...so if anyone is sittin around on a week day bored as hell...get up with me and we'll smash...

more stuff will be posted here eventually so keep checking back...

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
It was great. Hopefully, next time I'll be able to stay longer.

Props to BowserTree for running brackets. Just make sure next time, don't assign arbitrary team names without getting the names of the individual players.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Good ****, and I am Dr. Huxtable. Also, you can put me down for Team Arlington as well (everyone in Bmore's Finest is TA).

Two - Lol I'll definitely ask for names next time.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ Hes right, we are in TA

Team No Respect(TNR):
EEvisu - Singles: | Doubles: 3
remove this from the post right now

Vist

Smash Champion
noooooooooooooo @ mushroom kings beating out b-more

EDIT: my bad I couldn't make it, I had a long shift at work that day. DK hit me up if you wanna come down to pasadena to play b4 pound.

EEvisu

Smash Lord

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
noooooooooooooo @ mushroom kings beating out b-more

EDIT: my bad I couldn't make it, I had a long shift at work that day. DK hit me up if you wanna come down to pasadena to play b4 pound.

yeah i may be able to play wednesday, and definately friday lemme know whats good for you...

Vist

Smash Champion
owned by overnight shiftage

DK Smash - I can do today after I get some sleep or friday for sure.

EE - Thursday is kinda bad for me b/c I have work then I gotta pick up a housee at night, so today would be the day I could do something

Either way, if you guys are up for whatever, send me a pm and let me know what you have in mind.

EDIT: LOL THE ****ING DAFFY DUCK IN DK SMASH'S VID IS TOO GOOD 11 out of 10

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I cant smash today Vist, no ride :/

DK that sounds like a good idea, dont go through too much trouble though lol

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
yeah im gonna try and have some people over every week for little smashfests and then do big ones every now and then...

bum163 - hey where do u live exactly? cause we gotta have some dk dittos! lemme know if u ever wanna come to my place and smash it up...

vist - ill be callin you around 5 or so friday to see if its cool i come over...lemme get your address so i can map quest it...im headin over to pasadena friday anyway

EEvisu & Btree - when r u comin over next?

Nurok - you live like 2 minutes away no excuse for not comin over all the time now...lol

EDIT - next time i have a smaller group of people there will be shots as well as beer...and my fiance makes the best mixed drinks...

salostryker

Smash Rookie
You better let me know somethin too, DK Smash. I haven't done my job till I make you fear PK Thundaaa! Whooooaaa!

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
yo DK Smash what happened to falco? lLol its the college kid you picked up to smash with you guys, you know along with matt and the rest. its choppre
YO MAN WUTS UP!!! hey u live around me here in baltimore rite?? u gotta come to my new place and smash it up with me sometime!

You better let me know somethin too, DK Smash. I haven't done my job till I make you fear PK Thundaaa! Whooooaaa!
haha! that sound doesnt scare me...but you better get up with me soon so we can play...

update on first page...IM OFF TUESDAY!! so let me know whos down for some smash...

salostryker

Smash Rookie
DK, I showed my bro your DK Smash combo vid. He had this to say:

"Son, your DK shenanigans is no where compared to my Shiek or samus skills. I advise you not to have another smashfest if you have a fear of loosing pride and money. Im looking forward to our smash!"

Just thought you'd be interested.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
DK, I showed my bro your DK Smash combo vid. He had this to say:

"Son, your DK shenanigans is no where compared to my Shiek or samus skills. I advise you not to have another smashfest if you have a fear of loosing pride and money. Im looking forward to our smash!"

Just thought you'd be interested.
LOL!! well tell him i dont do money matches and then tell him that now he has to come beat my DK or he will look like a little turd nugget...(and anyone can play shiek woopty ****ing doo lol)

i just found out i have another **** hernia...so i'll be having surgery sometime soon i imagine and be stuck at home for about a month...so if any of you guys wanna come by and play smash during then lemme know...ill post the date when i get the surgery, it's nothing too serious...

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
dk, i can't wait to come up sometime, but i don't know when i'll be able to.

but dk if anyone wants a team match tell em to hit ya up when i'm around.

Frozen

Smash Lord
If it's on Friday I won't be able to make it, but I could definitely do saturday, and i'll probably bring some liquor of my own.

Top Bottom