• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 2 Singles Matches All vids updated !!!

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Available sets:

Jiano vs ChuDat

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4
Match 5

PC Chris vs Mew2King
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

DaShizWiz vs Tink
Match 1
Match 2

Taj vs PC Chris
Match 1
Match 2

Drephen vs Forward
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Chillindude vs Mew2King

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

DaShizWiz vs Drephen
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

PC Chris vs ChuDat
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Jiano vs Queen DVS
Match 1
Match 2

Jiano vs Mew2King
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4

ChuDat vs Mew2King Grand Finals
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4
Match 5

ChuDat vs Mew2King
Match 1
Match 2

Cactuar vs Taj
Match 1
Match 2

All vids are updated.

D1

Banned via Administration
LMAO @ M2K's gimpy sh** and kudos to Chu's Nana that knows how to take a stock when Popo's recovering.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Props to Jiana for knowing to CC-grab icies jab-grab combo.

Props to Chu for playing on version 1.2 (icies up-tilt is much worse after NTSC 1.1).

Jiano needs to approach icies from above less often, and when he does, not miss the l-cancel from dair hitting 2 shields.

Chu Dat needs to execute nana's reverse-forward smash from a grab, he missed a few easy kills with it, and instead just backthrew and tried to edge-guard.

Loved Nana's random beasting match 1, and Jiano's uair **** at end of match 2 (rock formation).

Nice matches, I'd like to see some Florida sets.

M2K - PC Chris set was nice too. Spacies vs Marth reminds me a lot of Samus vs Ganon - If the latter makes a mistake, their combo ends. If the former makes a mistake, they die (assuming the Marth / Ganon takes advantage of it). Fun stuff.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
hahhaha, nice observations phanna, that comment about spacies marth and samus ganon is so true.

m2k utilt to dair is just too good. can't a certain amount of smash DI prevent such an occurrence from happening though?
yeah, that's what pc did after the first few up-tilts. he DI'ed down each time. i don't think he could have smashed DI'ed to the right far enough to escape the d-air.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Heh first one I went to was jiano vs chu game 4....the battlefield come back.....I was waiting to see that again = )

Edit: Drephen is fuxing with posting the same **** as me before I refresh the page, ban his *** =X

7!11

Smash Cadet
Yea hot videos. M2K is a beast. Isn´t the second round of M2K vs Chillin the third round? Because the counterpick doesn´t seem logical. After loosing the first round M2k picked FoD to counterpick Chillin´s Sheik. Atfer loosing the second round Chillin switched to Fox on FD.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Yea hot videos. M2K is a beast. Isn´t the second round of M2K vs Chillin the third round? Because the counterpick doesn´t seem logical.
a counterpick is anything you think you have an advantage on. dont believe everything you hear about levels and counterpicks, if you feel you are more experienced in a matchup on a certain level, then go there.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Drephen vs Forward was like some Naruto vs Sasuke stuff. Looked mad even that it was crazy.

mog87

Smash Ace
Chillin did counterpick fox when m2k picked FD, I too thought that was weird at first and that he shouldve stayed sheik, but you have to remember hes very confident in his vs marth matchup and FD gives him open season on upthrow upair. I mean I guess after you think about it, especially all the marths hes played its not farfecthed at all.

Top Bottom