• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lethal Ganondorf 3

saberhof

Smash Master
alriiiiiight, very nice vid, loving those wavelands :p...cool vid, too bad its your last, hehe (haha todo traducido xD)

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Not bad, at first I thought the music was really wierd but then I realized I was listening to itunes and the music in the video LOL. I like the waveland off fairs.

WeX

Smash Apprentice
Dude this is a pretty kewl combo video I like ur gameplay and all that crazy stuff that u always do lol very nice.

PD: Make a good job @ SMX3

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
That was awesome. Too bad to hear this is your last.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Very nice video, again!! All three of your videos have been really good.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
this video is the bomb.I liked the music.Your ganon has gotten way more crazy since last year.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Holy bananas you make a lot of videos.

But you went out in style. Just don't pull a Green Day and show up 2 months from now performing emo music.

Good sh*t dude.

Fletch

Smash Master
Awesome video, Ganon is all that is man. Favorite parts were all the wizard foot spikes, the teching sequence with Falcon on PS, and of course the end. Great Ganon.

Metà

Smash Master
Why has no one commented on that Warlock Punch kill at the end? I've never seen anyone jump off the stage and pull that off as an edgeguard. I nearly bust a nut when I saw that. XD

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
You're as good as ever. The warlock punch at the end was funny as hell. Still my favorite

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
Its the most hilariously badass ganon vid of all time. It captures the essence of Gdorf. Your Ganon just looks like he's murdering his opponents. The music and intro are amazing. Good job.

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
lol im bored of this combos b/c a 4 hit combo with ganondorf means teh death LOL

jk, very nice vid.

opo

Smash Rookie
your video is too long. too much of the same thing as i said before but good quality. as i was watching it i started to get bored more and more but it was nice anyways

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
your video is too long. too much of the same thing as i said before but good quality. as i was watching it i started to get bored more and more but it was nice anyways
I dont know what this guy is smoking.

chibifibi

Smash Apprentice
I know you have the songs listed at the end of the video. But which one is the one that plays immediately after the "Lethal Dorf III" title? It would help me save time. I appreciate it.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
holy fracken ****.

lotta great gannon players out there.

but none of them have your combination of balls and vision that lead to things like wave-dave downB spike.

AtomICON

Smash Apprentice
1233, It saddens me that this is your last combo video, seeing as letal ganondorf 2 is the reason i started using ganon.

Dorf1233

Smash Journeyman
tnx 4 da coments
a friend is making a crew combo vid and my ganon stuff will be there

Top Bottom