• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boozer mad done

Gojira

Smash Lord
After alot of work my first combo vid ever made is done. I have to thank my friend who even made me making this post possible. The vid is good IMO and i hope everyone likes it as I do. I could have done more things to this vid to make it perfect but I thought it would be punishment to make you guys wait any longer for slightly better music transitions. Please, enjoy Boozer Mad.

Boozer Mad Download link
http://files.filefront.com/Boozer+Madavi/;8075664;;/fileinfo.html

Youtube
Stream (YouTube)

Please share your honest thoughts as it will help me make a better vid in the future. Again, enjoy Boozer Mad =D

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Goji, it's taking forever... and I'm on my company's computer with uberfast internets.

Upload it to Youtube. :(

...or maybe there's some sort of filter that's not letting me watch it, I don't know.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Goji, it's taking forever... and I'm on my company's computer with uberfast internets.

Upload it to Youtube. :(

...or maybe there's some sort of filter that's not letting me watch it, I don't know.
it will not fit on youtube, a youtube version(the cut version) may be released later

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Mmmm, AWESOME video Gojira, That's one of the best videos I've seen in a long time. I especially love your choice of music. 3 songs from Advent Children = top tier. Good job syncing the movie with the music too, it woked out perfectly.

From a gameplay standpoint, your Bowser is definetly one of the best. A lot better than mine. It's rather impossible to showcase something new with a Bowser combo video, but it's always fun to watch the high tiers get destroyed. ^_^ I love how you're not just playing against a group of a few people, like in most combo videos, but you're playing against a ton of people, and they're all awesome players themselves.

Definetly 5 stars, but now I feel the need to work on my own Bowser, after seeing how much I need to get better :chuckle:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Crap, it is over 100 MB. That means it cannot be uploaded to YouTube (without some sort of premium account). It needs to be compressed before being uploaded.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
In the YouTube version during the part where Bowser is getting pwned at the beginning, put in the scene where I kill Gojira with Young Link's shoulder. :chuckle:

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Awesome video, I loved your choice of music.

I have to say the best bit was where the falco player hit you with his shine and assumed you'd die so taunted whilst you got back up and smashed his face in. I also loved the bits where you took 'em down with you and came back to kill the jigs who sleeped you. There was one bit which I thought was a truly amazing show of skill but I can't remember it exactly. Nice vid anyways :D

Kail

Smash Lord
When I downloaded it, Something weird happened and only the music will play. Anyone have an Idea why this happened?

Kail

Smash Lord
Yep that was it, thanks a bunch.

Great video, I've learned a lot about bowser and he probably is one of by better characters now that I've seen this and played with Gimpy at FC.

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
Awesome vid. The Falco phantasm part and the 6 dsmash stalling the firefox was the best.Someday I'll play like that..hopefully.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Ha! I'm in the credits for being in it once!

Awesome vid. I didn't get to hear the music, since I was at work when I watched it, but other than that, it was enjoyable. Made me fall behind 10 minutes.

SHINE FX

Smash Apprentice
Nice music selections. They all fit bowser really well.
Good job exploiting a variety of combos rather than a bunch of repeats as well.

Super FOG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FOG2006
3DS FC
4253-3752-2801
WOW!!!

I loved your vid man. Good work!

I knew that Bowser has an excellent edgeguarding, but your Bowser have a monstruous edgeguard. GREAT

*beware Gimpyfish xD*

*yep, my english is so bad >.<*

Maggot BR

Smash Rookie
Hey shock ;D
It's maggot from 1upsmash.zip.net
Brasilian player :]

Maaaan, nice combo video man, ur bowser kickass man, ur ****ing amazing wow
nice mind movements to edgeguarding and nice combos with SDs xD (crazy x})
Also some combos without L-Cancel but, whatever ;D

U could try uploading videos in WMV quality, it's better them Mpeg one, withow stripes in the screen u know...

Man, u kickass, nice bowser, i've always hated gymp's combo one, but ur is **** good ;D

see ya man :*

Oh btw, in 9 days we'll have our first national championship, i think there will be some bowser players, of course our videos will be featured here and them you can comment right here without creating an account at 1upsmash.zip.net, but would be good joying our community ;D

Kisses Maggot ;D

Erion

Smash Cadet
Congrats Gojira, your Boozer is AWESOME!
Congrats FTS, for all the editing!
Congrats me, for being one of the owned guys...

Anyway, Gojira rules!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hey shock ;D
Also some combos without L-Cancel but, whatever ;D

Man, u kickass, nice bowser, i've always hated gymp's combo one, but ur is **** good ;D

see ya man :*

Oh btw, in 9 days we'll have our first national championship, i think there will be some bowser players, of course our videos will be featured here and them you can comment right here without creating an account at 1upsmash.zip.net, but would be good joying our community ;D
Hmm ok lets break this one down.. Their weren't any combo's without L-cancel.. because ti combo without it would be impossible considering you would have another 10 frames of lag and most players that don't react that fast are in a coma. So wrong there.

I like the next part where you call out Gimpy, for no apparant reason.. that was cool i guess, another *thumbs down* for you there.

Seems like your advertising another site a lot, keep that to a minimum.. and if their are some Bowser players.. post their vids up in critique.

All in all don't post like a douchebag and welcome to SWF.

Gojira on the other hand..

**** YEAH

I came, i swear i did

Maggot BR

Smash Rookie
Hmm ok lets break this one down.. Their weren't any combo's without L-cancel.. because ti combo without it would be impossible considering you would have another 10 frames of lag and most players that don't react that fast are in a coma. So wrong there.

I like the next part where you call out Gimpy, for no apparant reason.. that was cool i guess, another *thumbs down* for you there.

Seems like your advertising another site a lot, keep that to a minimum.. and if their are some Bowser players.. post their vids up in critique.

All in all don't post like a douchebag and welcome to SWF.

Gojira on the other hand..

**** YEAH

I came, i swear i did
Well, first of all, look at bowser vs ganon on pokemon stage, he makes a bair and mistakes da l-cancel, only this clip of the video...

Second, brasilians humor sense is different from US, and i don't like his jokes at youtube, and if u don't like that gymp ain't an inspiration for me to playing bowser that's not my problem, yeah, i advertise ours board cuz wee need to check yours for videos, and if you want to check ours you just ask for us posting here...

i hate this board, i've never posted here before, i've just posted cuz my friend said that gojira'd like to see brasilian smashers posting here.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
There is no youtube link because I was too meh on cutting it down anymore.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Youtube limit 100 MB? Boozer Mad is 101.1 MB >_>. You're so close! Go for it!

Thank you for showing me how dynamic Bowser's game really is, I will never again regard Bowser as worst in the game. :)

i hate this board, i've never posted here before, i've just posted cuz my friend said that gojira'd like to see brasilian smashers posting here.
No need to troll, if you don't like this board, *points* there's the door.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Nice to finally see this, Gojira! It's fun making the Boozer the maddz. You guys did a good job on this.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Maggot N00b said:
So lets see you can just keep that to yourself and say that you liked his Vid not call out another smasher..

And as for your other part, GTFO then.. you won't be missed trust me, If you wanna prove your self come win some tournies that matter, South America is not considered a Hub of smash, Thats not meant to be a location jab, its the truth.

Gojira

Smash Lord
I've never posted here before, i've just posted cuz my friend said that gojira'd like to see brasilian smashers posting here.
IM sorry the above said confuses the crap out of me

-also-

I for one do not like you calling out gimpyfish. He IS better then me hands down. While my combo vid may be better because its "newer" doesnt make his suck. i like how you liked my vid makes me feel good, but downing another vid and saying it sucks....dont do it.

-also-

Please guys stop the arguing, its gay.

-also-

Keep the comments coming

-also-

where is gimpy to comment?

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Well I watched the stream on the Filefront link, is that the whole thing?
It was good. Like DBR's Evolution. :)

MagnuM

Smash Ace
At long last Gojira's Bowser combo video is complete! I know for a while there you thought it wouldn't be possible to do, but you did it! Your Bowser is very entertaining to watch! I could feeeeeeeel Bowser's anger throughout this video... it gives him focus... makes him stronger!

This video had everything in it, even a few SECRET BOOZER SPIKES! That was awesome, haha. I also love the part where Falco thought he spiked you off the edge, and taunted and then you jumped up there and klawed him off, lol. Backfired! Those suicide klaws were awesome too, that's pure pwnage! The tricks on Green Greens look interesting too! I also loved the part where you up aired Nana and then Popo after, that was hilarious. I definitely noticed a lot of up airs in the video, it looks slick when you pull it off, hehe. This video also does a good job showcasing all of the options Bowser has to edgeguard. It was well pull together and the content was great! This kind of stuff will really get you noticed!

I'm so glad you were able to make this video, you did a good job on it and it was great! Kudos to you on the content and your friend FoxTheStampede for editing it!

Top Bottom