• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoVa: New Cenacle Tourney Results

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
June 2008 Results NEW
1 Tope
2 Shaeman
3 Mashi
4 Nelo, IV
5 Malco
6 Rhan, M&C, Rob
7 G~O, RJ

**Results look strange because of the uneven brackets
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 2007 Results
1 Tope
2 Cyrain
3 DragonCharlz
4 Forte
5 Sman, Isra
6 K-9, Eno
7 Nelo, IV, Tank, ADA
8 KCOZ (?), Kevin, Noob, Sen

forute

Smash Ace
Haha man, I think it would've had to have been a little closer for it to come down to luck

I might come down to the next one too, though, so we can just settle it there I guess :p

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
It's impossible to have two 4th places.

It'd be 2 fifths.

Hooray, williamsburg yearly tournament!
idk exactly, but nelo advanced in the loser's bracket to the point where he got more wins than 5th placers, but not the 3rd placers. IV advanced to the same place as Nelo and lost in the same round. All others (below) lost before us. The brackets, again, were very weird.

and i hope not to have it only yearly. i want one possibly in July, but i fear low turnout because it's so far away, and i would defer my main following due to an unwillingness to make constant trips to teh Burg. btw, do u have any info on any of Tope's events??

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
How'd you end up in 4th if Nelo beat you?
If you two were in the same place, and you LOST, thats another win for Nelo, correct?

Top Bottom