• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF am I supposed to do with a BRSTM file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojoko

Smash Rookie
all the files in the ost are brstm wtf is that? how do i play it or convert it on a mac?

shadowpigpants

Smash Rookie
Well, you right click and then click get info. Under one of the tabs is the file name, change the ending to whatever you want.

BleachMan!

Smash Apprentice
Ok, for those of you who don't know, there's a torrent of the SSBB OST. But the files are in the .brstm format. Simply changing the file extension will not work. You will need to convert them. I am having the same problem myself though, but so far, using LAME and OGG may be the solution, so I'll try that out. If anyone else finds another way, please do post instructions.

Gold_Darkness

Smash Apprentice
You need Winamp plus in_cube plugin to play them, since these are files ripped from the game disc.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Oh my goodness, this REALLY did not need it's own thread when we already have a ripped OST thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom