• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oorah-Kabra: A Ganondorf Combo Video

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
First

LOL

Man good stuff

My poor Sheik/Marth :(:(:(

LOLOLOLOL

Man awesome stuff what did you to that falco I think I was ready to declare **** ...... =/

You got sooo much better when I first played you and at pound you definitely repped going MAD far in pound good **** play me more so next time I can gimp you with sheik.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Very good combo video! Unfortunately I could only watch like the first 2 mins cause I gotta go somewhere, but I'll watch the rest later. I really like the effects u used in the beginning, especially when it went color when u dair'd him. lol i might have to steal that effect in a future video of mine.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the compliments thus far guys. And Tec0 lol there will be plenty of your gimping me in the near future.

Top Bottom