• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Team Arlington Brawl Vids 1v1 G-regulate, Aho, Fonz *updated 3-1-08*

aho43

Smash Lord
I recorded about 6 hours of footage between February 27-28 of me vs fonz, and me vs g-reg. We've only had the game for a little while, so it might look sloppy at times. I'll be updating this thread as I compress more vids. Hrm, quality looks kinda bad on youtube, ill capture to a higher resolution next time, sorry bout that. I think you can still see everything pretty clearly tho.

Aho vs Fonz (2-27-08)

aho(wolf) vs fonz(pokemon trainer) 1
aho(wolf) vs fonz(pokemon trainer) 2
aho(wolf) vs fonz(toon link)
aho(fox) vs fonz(luigi) 1
aho(fox) vs fonz(luigi) 2
aho(pittsburgh steelers ICs) vs fonz(diddy)
aho(ganon) vs fonz(ness)
aho(toon link) vs fonz(pt) 1
aho(toon link) vs fonz(pt) 2
aho(samus) vs fonz(ike)

Aho vs G-regulate (2-28-08)

aho(ike) vs g-reg(snake) 01
aho(ike) vs g-reg(snake) 02
aho(falcon) vs g-reg(wolf) 01
aho(falcon) vs g-reg(wolf) 02
aho(toon link) vs g-reg(wolf)
aho(zelda) vs g-reg(sonic)
aho(sheik) vs g-reg(sonic)

More to come!

paOol

Smash Apprentice
AHO43!!! if it isn't my number 1 fanboy :D
nice vids dude.

Demongod86

Smash Apprentice
Sad to see matches on pokestadium get slowed down so much. I say we should all rate Brawl as a crock of **** and go back to melee where we can see some good old-fashioned shine gimps, 0-deaths, tech-chasing, and anything=>KNEE combos.

Brawl only makes me want to see more speed melee.

sesshomaru

Smash Journeyman
apparently im gonna be the last ******* person on the east coast to play this game >_<. good vids guys, how u likin it so far? complaints, astonishment, mediocre?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
we love it. once you get familiar with the game mechanics, you start to realize just how much this game is similar to melee, and not different.

Demongod86

Smash Apprentice
we love it. once you get familiar with the game mechanics, you start to realize just how much this game is similar to melee, and not different.
Similar?

It sure doesn't *look* similar. We don't see any more ownage from your falcon, G-reg :(.

Fonz

Smash Ace
I guess it's similar in that many of the same tactics still apply, just with minor tweaks. It's silly how many suicides our matches have. Most of the matches recorded just weren't worth putting up cause of all of them. You'll probably still see a bunch in these.

sesshomaru

Smash Journeyman
similar huh, lol hey ill take the g-reg word over a guy who's join date is 2008 anyday. <_< even if i KNEW he was lying to me.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
aho(ike) vs g-reg(snake) 02

was very entertaining at the end

this has been the only entertaining match ive ever seen in brawl...

Top Bottom