• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar on the Melee vs Brawl debate: What does competitive really mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atmapalazzo

Smash Cadet
That wasn't addressed to you, you know. If you notice I quoted someone else's post; it was a response to his. The bit about "melee having no depth" was a paraphrasing of nekoboy's incredibly ignorant posts from a few pages back. It was just an example.

And the magic talk is funny because I recognize your rather distinctive name from the Wizards Magic forums ^__^

Your example of your brother, by the way, only illustrates that brawl is newbie-friendly. That is in no way evidence that brawl is more balanced than melee. I'm not insulting your brother's skill, but you can't cite playing smash at "otakon and the like" to be competitive experience. That's like citing fnm as competitive experience when everyone's talking about the ptq metagame. How can you back up your assertion that the metagame of truly competitive brawl tournaments will be more diverse?

And ouch at the elitist label. I dunno if this analogy makes it clearer or not, but our arguments on these forums are essentially the same as those threads on MTG forums where we try to convince a few certain people that Tarmogoyf is a good card. I don't really consider any of this elitist.
GUSTAV!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ *tacklehugs*

It seems like people are treating this like a tarmogoyf should be played in green thread (little to no doubt). I personally feel it should be more like does Merfolk belong in the DtB where both arguments can be heard. It just feels so hostile and narrowminded here. I mean most people in the Wizards forums would point out the flaws in an argument, not go around and dismiss them (Unless you're Islands :p)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yeah I know people who would love to play Captain Falcon, but are forced to play Toon Link to compete.
LMFAO that was too good ... especially cuz its 100% true .... look at poor hax ... he played with captain falcon and almost cried ... now he wants to play with snake ... and poor lil jman had to go DDD ... *sigh* thanks sakurai ... u dum F U C K

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
Where oh where did I say that Melee has no depth, If I recall correctly, I implied that Brawl lacked the depth of skill because of it lacked these pivotal skills. However, brawl as it stands and will most likely stand is actually balanced. My brother (who does have competitive knowledge as believe it or not, there are actually tournaments outside of your little world of MLG"Pro" such as Otakon tournaments and the like.") would have loved to been able to play his original Smash character (Pikachu) in Melee but was basically FORCED to play Marth to compete. Now in Brawl he can play Ike or Pit or any character he feels like playing. Play in a real competition like Magic: the Gathering back in the days of early Onslaught-Mirrodin without playing affinity. That = Lose. Now jump forward into Pre-Lorwyn Standard (TSP and RAV) You could play, Sadin Aggro, Rakdos Aggro, Blink, Aussie Storm, Tarmorack, and much MUCH more. which of those days were better for Wizards of the Coast? Easy, Pre-Lorwyn. A rule of thumb to all you elitists, Diversity makes everything better.

BTW: In GGXX, you could perform combos, but there was a little meter that diminished the power of combos, proving the point that the games design was not pro-combo.
Another so called proclaimation of brawl's depth.
One name, Isai...
you can't say this or that about skills between melee and brawl because 64 had isai dominating as first. 64 has nothing in terms of tech skill compared to melee, and isai was still dominant (proving that there is a level of skill few to none could attain, now that's deep). In the conversion to melee, he only dropped to second (rank is the overall career ranking). Brawl is more similar to 64 than melee, does that mean that ken is better at 64 than isai if ken plays 64, NO!!! They are two different games which skill can't be compared between. And if 64 and brawl are more similar, does that garantee that Isai will be number one in brawl? No. Once again, two different games, don't compare the two on skill level... A master chess player doesn't beat a master checkers player at checkers. Tell the number one checkers player that checkers is nooby friendly, train for a month and then challenge him to a thousand dollar money match, you'll loose, point ended...

You are correct about other tornaments besides MLG, but the questions remains, "how good is the competition there, if MLG is has the top players?" How can you call yourself a champ, or even good if you do well at every tournament except for the ones with the good players in them? Yeah, you can do good at otacon, but how well would you do at chillin's by weeklies? Real competitors want to challenge the best, if you just want to simply beat people, perhaps you aren't a competitor, maybe you're just a bully. As for your brother and marth, sorry, you make no valid point for one reason: pikachu was the marth of 64, he had disjointed hit boxes, over powered smashes and numerous 0 to death combos. He wasn't forced to change his main because his main was top teir, point ended... For balance, every game is balanced in the beggining, (especially when we get a game close to the same time as japan) but later on those nasty teirs show up and get rid of everyone's joyous, "I can play anybody parade" If you don't believe me, look at the gannon and falcon forums, they already know that their character's aren't the best, but when the tourney results say that they gets no wins, only the faithful will be playing the loosing game, while others who want to win will do like your brother and play brawl's marth (talking about melee) whichever character it may become. Diversity may make things better, but in fighting game tourney's as well as most other tournament's, people want to optimize their chance of winning. It could be as simple as buying a top quality racket in tennis, to modding a gamecube controller, to simply picking a character they know is statistically better than their opponent's. Better equipment ='s better results, and that counts toward's characters. As for magic, this is a fighting game forum, just why? If you really want to bring up the fact that I used chess to make a point about strategy, I'll put it like this for your example: they change the rules and legal parts about the game monthly. (Once brawl get a standard ruleset, they won't change again) Heck, half of the game is illegal (talk about variety), and you can't buy character select booster packs in brawl, so your point on variety is invalid. Fighting games don't change once they hit and variety depends on how much you are willing to gamble on your victory odds...

Guilty gear is notoriously known as the combo game. It one of the few games where dropping the combo mean loosing the match almost indefinately. In every version of the game, pro's took no more than two combos to kill you. Before roman canceling, you could combo instant kills. After, roman cancels made super moves ineffcient, leaving the game to become combo heavy. False Roman Cancels further the combo meta game by making it cheaper to combo. As of now, the low teir characters are characters who basically die after one combo or need three to win. GG GGX GGXX and ect, were all combo based. The guard gauge isn't there to hamper combos as you believe (it does lower damage, but smart or more difficult combos don't really affect that meter) it is there to punish turtler's who rely on blocking. Say it isn't pro combo based on dustloop forums and see if you don't get flamed bad...

Siamese Lizard

Smash Apprentice
DISCLAIMER
There are plenty of threads in Brawl General Discussion where you can go and rant and rave and make no sense and everyone will join you. This thread is for INTELLIGENT discussion. If you want to whine, please go do so somewhere else.

If you want to say "rofl u guyz r arguin im just gon play brawl," or "This argument is irrelevant" or whatever it is that clearly will not benefit the conversation, you are not alone, people agree with you, but this is the wrong thread. Please post it somewhere else!

Disobeying those rules from now on will put you on the List of People Scar Thinks are Stupid. I know most of you don't care, if you're going to be a moron you're going to do it and not worry about it. For all of those who have some semblance of self-respect, try not to earn your place at the bottom of the thread.

Finally, I do not have time to respond to everyone, and when I do, rest assured, everything I say will be coherent and true, unless I say specifically that I'm not sure about something. Unfortunately I can't give examples of everything, but try to trust me, and if you want examples perhaps Brookman will give them to you.

If you think there is something wrong with my logic then absolutely challenge me on it, but if I say, "Brawl is lacking in combos," don't tell me about your 0-70% with Metaknight vs your friend's Ganon. Interpret those words instead as "few characters have reliable combos."

Things Scar is NOT saying that people consistently read somehow

-Melee players should consistently win in Brawl as much as they did in Melee
-Advanced techs make Melee deep
-I hate Brawl
-*whine whine whine*

Introduction

As you know or will soon find out, I firmly believe that Melee is a more competitive game than Brawl. Also better competitive, but that's neither here nor there.
This thread is not here to argue that point (though I will do that from time to time). My main goal is to focus on the reasons for why opposing sides can't seem to agree on anything ever.

Hating on Brawl

An important preliminary point to make is that MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT SAYING THAT BRAWL IS BAD.

Most people who are "anti-Brawl" play it and have fun with it.

Most people who are "anti-Brawl" and good at Melee are also good at Brawl.

No one who is "anti-Brawl" is telling you not to play the game.

What we are arguing is that Brawl is a less competitive game than Melee. A big reason for why this debate gets nowhere is because
we have failed to define the word "competitive."

Competitive vs Competition

If you look it up in a dictionary, you will find a very different definition. Sometimes the dictionary is not the place to go. Words are clumsy tools we use to try to convey thoughts. We must define the word on our own.

The definition of competitive that has received the most support is the innate property of a game allowing better players to win consistently. This yields my mantra, that which I repeat over and over to prove my point.

Those who should win will win.

It is necessary to point out that this has nothing to do with the competition you will face. There is a big difference between competition and competitiveness.

Also, competitiveness is a scale. By definition, someone better than someone else at anything will on average win more. Competitiveness can only be talked about relatively, since everything that isn't completely random has a certain amount of competitiveness.

Brawl is competitive to a degree, but pro-Melee debaters will argue that on average, better players will win more consistently in Melee than equally skilled competitors in Brawl.

Also we will argue that contests are settled with dominance in Melee between players of NEARLY EQUAL SKILL! In Brawl, win/loss ratios are much closer to the 50% mark unless it's between two players of vastly different skill levels.

Important consequences:

The argument "I think any game can be competitive" is no longer valid. It is clear that you are simply saying, "people can compete in any game." It is also clear that this statement points out plain fact.

The problem is that you are confusing competition with competitiveness. Shallow games are not competitive, but you can find competition in them.

Leave Brawl Alone: Brawl Supporters Never Make Any Good Points Ever

During many arguments, Brawl supporters frequently use blanket statements closing the door to all further debate.

I have noticed that most Brawl debates start out with someone pointing out a reason for why they thing Brawl is limiting or inferior. Then someone will say "stop hating on Brawl." This is extremely irritating for the initial poster because all of their points were ignored for a blanket statement that's overused.

The biggest point Brawl advocates make is not really a point at all. It's usually just "Stop hating" or "Stop bashing" or, as I like to put it, "Leave Brawl alone." It feels like we are bullies picking on Brawl because it's puny and can't stand up for itself. You guys just don't like seeing this and tell us to stop.

You need to give us reasons for WHY we should stop and WHY we're wrong!

Points Already Addressed

Upcoming is a list of other statements that translate into "Leave Brawl alone." They have been covered time and time again, but for some reason a Brawl supporter will bring these things up randomly in debates.

This is the argument and appropriate counter argument. If anyone wants to address any of these and further the discussion, please feel free to. At this point, these discussions seem to have reached a clear and obvious end.

1) It's not Melee 2.0, you can't compare the two games

This is silly. We are debating "which game is more competitive," so we must compare the two games. Arguing that this is irrelevant doesn't make any sense, since it's clearly important to competitive Melee players. Our feelings are important, too.

This may be a valid argument elsewhere, but IT IS NOT VALID IN THE CONTEXT OF MELEE VS BRAWL.

2) Brawl has only been out for a short amount of time, how long did it take to find Melee ATs

This would be relevant if the two games experienced similar launches. They didn't. Melee had a few SSB64 players who knew about z-cancelling, and there was no central intelligence like SmashBoards to really unite the community and combine everyone's knowledge.

Now, at Brawl's launch, there are thousands of players working day and night to find something - ANYTHING to abuse. There were even players doing this in early February, immediately after the game was released in Japan. So far, nothing of note has advanced the metagame to anything to be considered remarkable.

Final Remarks

The point of this thread is mainly to further the discussion of which game is more competitive, Brawl or Melee. I really want us to all be talking about the same things when we debate, and I strongly feel that we are all talking about different things.

==EDIT==
It has been brought to my attention that about half of the people on the pro-Brawl side of the community believe that at this point, Melee is a more competitive game. I did not know this, so perhaps this thread is for the other half of the pro-Brawl community.
=======

Also since I don't argue on the pro-Brawl side of things, I really don't know what pro-Melee players get hung up on and when we argue things that aren't correct. If anyone wants to contribute something they think pro-Melee players are thick-headed about please do and we'll try to figure out why they're wrong and don't realize it.

I hope that this will shed light on a few different issues, but most importantly, the difference between competitiveness and competition. I hope we can work with and refine this definition until we feel that it becomes what we are actually trying to debate.

IMPORTANT POSTS - TL;DR

These posts are good, and the discussion after them is worth reading if you care to follow.

Legend:
** = Real Important
- = Real Bad

Card: What exactly do you want?
Scar: Brawl's lack of a punishment game, Comboing in Melee is difficult!
E.G.G.M.A.N.: Why it's not too early to have this debate
AlphaZealot: The History of Melee Advanced Techs (Missing the point IMO)
**Cactuar: Fundamentals of Fighters and why Brawl doesn't fit
**almightypancake: Thinking outside the box, Why there is hope
Scar: Extreme example of a game that has competition but is not competitive
**almightypancake: Important Consequences of Brawl's Current Metagame
Tipzntrix: An opinion on why Brawl is just as competitive as Melee
Scar: Gambling vs Competing, Why I disagree with Tipzntrix
-Dogenzaka: Why you should never completely ignore the original post
Replacement100: An important question about the OP and response
Wiseguy: Why the OP is nothing special and otherwise wrong and response
almightypancake: Why this thread is NOT stupid and pointless
**TehChocobo: Please Have a Nice Tone in this thread
**JesiahTEG: Why Technical Ability Should Be Rewarded
TheKneeOfJustice: Brawl as a game Lacking Consequences
Mew2King: Specific Examples for Why Brawl Requires Luck
FaceLoran: On skill vs other factors
Cactuar: High-level Brawl play, I am a brilliant player

Unintelligent Posters: People Scar Thinks are Stupid

Dogenzaka: For providing Webster's definition of "Competition"
B-Run: For blatantly ignoring the Disclaimer in this post.
LavisFiend: For persistently contributing nothing and ignoring the disclaimer.
NekoBoy085: For speaking with authority while demonstrating no knowledge whatsoever
You seem bitter, I don't think you fully grasp the game, just try and practice more and you will be a pretty good player, don't get your hopes up. If you first don't succeed, just try, try again, if you want, I can give you some tips to be better, I am pretty good in the game, I defeated everyone in my mall.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
You seem bitter, I don't think you fully grasp the game, just try and practice more and you will be a pretty good player, don't get your hopes up. If you first don't succeed, just try, try again, if you want, I can give you some tips to be better, I am pretty good in the game, I defeated everyone in my mall.
Joke post of the day.

Wuss

Smash Champion
^ agreed. siamese lizard is a dumb person. I don't understand how you can't at least acknowledge a good post...

I personally prefer melee a lot more to brawl, because I like the fast pace and cool tricks (yes tricks, not glitches). To me brawl just lacks intensity. I watch pro melee matches like azen vs ken, and just hold my breath at the end. And I watch some good players playing brawl, and usually change to something else before the match is over. In my opinion, the lack of intensity really drags down brawl as a competitive game because nobody wants to watch matches that boring, and part of a competitive game (IMO) is that others will watch and cheer. Brawl lacks that.

Siamese Lizard

Smash Apprentice
^ agreed. siamese lizard is a dumb person. I don't understand how you can't at least acknowledge a good post...

I personally prefer melee a lot more to brawl, because I like the fast pace and cool tricks (yes tricks, not glitches). To me brawl just lacks intensity. I watch pro melee matches like azen vs ken, and just hold my breath at the end. And I watch some good players playing brawl, and usually change to something else before the match is over. In my opinion, the lack of intensity really drags down brawl as a competitive game because nobody wants to watch matches that boring, and part of a competitive game (IMO) is that others will watch and cheer. Brawl lacks that.
Excuse me? But who are you and why are you calling me dumb? I never met you before or heard of you either so how can you formulate an opinion about me when we never even spoke? I suggest that you learn some manners and apoligize to me for being childish. Sorry, but I had to report you because Iwas offended by your outrageous behavior.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Excuse me? But who are you and why are you calling me dumb? I never met you before or heard of you either so how can you formulate an opinion about me when we never even spoke? I suggest that you learn some manners and apoligize to me for being childish. Sorry, but I had to report you because Iwas offended by your outrageous behavior.
I'd flame you if only for quoting the ENTIRE OP. That was pretty dumb.

Cless

Smash Champion
No offense, but I could say the same about your assumptions about Scar. I am 100% sure that he understands Brawl and Smash in general much better than you.

Ciel~Image

Smash Apprentice
Because your post was so ******** as to leave him little choice but to conclude that the person who formulated it must be severely lacking in mental prowess. Sorry bro.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's cause you can set the character you main in your profile now, and Bowser is the first in the list, alphabetically.

LouisLeGros

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I know people who would love to play Captain Falcon, but are forced to play Toon Link to compete.
Actually Dedede for me, even if I used to main Link in Melee at one time.

and it doesn't look I've missed much in discussion over the past couple days. Jack seems to have made a few good points and people who think they know a lot about melee, but don't have a clue, posted.

kainzero

Smash Rookie
If Brawl is less "competitive" (as defined in the OP) than melee, then how will that affect Brawl's "competitive" scene? Will Brawl tournaments still be held just as Melee tournaments once were (and perhaps still are)?
If we go back to the definition of competitive, then it has nothing to do with the competition.

The competition is purely dependent on the reward; money, fame, fun. At this point, Brawl is new. It has more people playing and hence more money in the tournaments, and you can be more famous for being better at Brawl. Fun is and will always be a matter of personal opinion.

It's why I'd rather play Brawl right now than Melee; more money, more competition. That's just the way it is. Back in my Tekken 5 days, I remember when Tekken 5.1 came out. There were a few tourneys, but the majority of people switched back to the original T5 and that's what we played, almost no one played 5.1 anymore. So I played 5.0 too. It's even ironic that many Americans considered VF4: Evo to be the deepest fighting game out there (which I can disagree to, but it's not relevant here), but no one really played it.

I don't want to debate which game is deeper. I've been in too many arguments with Tekken vs. VF, Tekken vs. DOA, 3S vs CVS2, and the bottom line I've found out is that no one wins and everyone just plays whatever game they like. For a while, there were some really good Tekken 5 players who hated T5 because it was "too random," but somehow the same people won tournaments consistently. Go figure =) I don't even have the Smash background to argue about depth in either game. What I will argue is that if there is a difference in competitiveness (besides random elements like tripping, which can benefit either player), we won't ever see it.

---

And for some reason, I know that at last year's Otakon GG tourney, a lot of GG players were disappointed because they used #R instead of Slash / AC (which they changed at the last minute), and they banned joysticks. Talk about fairness :laugh:. I don't even know why I know this, I don't even know where Otakon is.

GG has combos anyway, it depends on your character. Wanna see my AC Jam loop?

Siamese Lizard

Smash Apprentice
Are you guys Scar's putty patrol? I don't know any of you or were talking to you, why don't you mind your own bees wax and leave the conversation between me and Scar(the person I addressed). I was just trying tohelp, there is no need to go on a frenzy and attack me because you have nothing better to do.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Are you guys Scar's putty patrol? I don't know any of you or were talking to you, why don't you mind your own bees wax and leave the conversation between me and Scar(the person I addressed). I was just trying tohelp, there is no need to go on a frenzy and attack me because you have nothing better to do.
If you don't want the world to see, quote, or respond to what you are saying, you can PM him. Otherwise, your comments are left to the open. We are not jerks, you just need to learn how things work around here. That's all. And if you don't like it...

Siamese Lizard

Smash Apprentice
If you don't want the world to see, quote, or respond to what you are saying, you can PM him. Otherwise, your comments are left to the open. We are not jerks, you just need to learn how things work around here. That's all. And if you don't like it...
Sorry, I thought you were an intelligent person, clearly you lack this. A public post is to educate people on what is going on, not for them to bash. It is all for speculation and to be observed by others, questions can be asked, ideas can be suggested but unless you are the person which the post is directed upon, you have no business to bash another in a child like manner. So Mr corey, how about you just zip the lip.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
You're the one that's not intelligent. This is a forum buddy, if you make your posts out in the open for everyone to see then expect for people to make a response or bash you for what you wrote. If you don't want that to happen you can easily just pm Scar as he said you could do. Don't get upset just because people are flaming you for such ignorant posts make all future posts pms. Plus you haven't done anything to contribute to this thread so why are you hear, this is about debating about the competitiveness of Brawl over Melee and all you did was tell him he's bitter about it, him bein bitter about it has no relevance on the subject of what this thread is about so either stop whining and start debating or just leave and stop whining.

Condor

Smash Cadet
What? No one plays Brawl, we just discuss it on the internet! You are doing it wrong.
lol, exactly my point... u talk. I have told some people to just shut up and not paly brawl, but i have some respect for this thread except the fact that its a freaking essay. I agree with some of the points u guys make about comparisons with melee and brawl, but i don't care anymore and i have fun with brawl. I don't want to constanly talk aobut it. Actually this gives me the idea to make my signature out of my quote earlier... hmmm i like it

Those who talk, talk.
Those who do, do.

What i am going to DO is go play brawl

Corigames

Smash Hero
Sorry, I thought you were an intelligent person, clearly you lack this. A public post is to educate people on what is going on, not for them to bash. It is all for speculation and to be observed by others, questions can be asked, ideas can be suggested but unless you are the person which the post is directed upon, you have no business to bash another in a child like manner. So Mr corey, how about you just zip the lip.
Do you want me to respond to this, or was this private too?

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
lol, exactly my point... u talk. I have told some people to just shut up and not paly brawl, but i have some respect for this thread. Actually this gives me the idea to make my signature out of my quote earlier... hmmm i like it

Those who talk, talk.
Those who do, do.

What i am going to DO is go play brawl
Shut up and go play Brawl then *******, people are here to DISCUSS. Thats what the tread is for...Talking.

Scar

#HarveyDent
@ Siamese Lizard, I really don't have time to read everything in the thread so what you said would have most likely gone overlooked, it's just lucky that I checked the thread so late at night. Other people who feel that they understand what I'm saying will post my already-stated opinions for me, since your concern was more than likely something already addressed.

@ Condor, corey's first response was a joke, and it made me LOL. Pink Reaper then points out your obvious contradiction in that you actually are sitting here telling us how you're going to go play Brawl... ok well good for you, but you clearly can't do that since you're being roped in by internet discussion. So you're a liar.

Siamese Lizard

Smash Apprentice
@ Siamese Lizard, I really don't have time to read everything in the thread so what you said would have most likely gone overlooked, it's just lucky that I checked the thread so late at night. Other people who feel that they understand what I'm saying will post my already-stated opinions for me, since your concern was more than likely something already addressed.

@ Condor, corey's first response was a joke, and it made me LOL. Pink Reaper then points out your obvious contradiction in that you actually are sitting here telling us how you're going to go play Brawl... ok well good for you, but you clearly can't do that since you're being roped in by internet discussion. So you're a liar.
Oh ok, atleast you are a nice person. Thank you for being respectable unlike your friends. Want to join my crew?

Skler

Smash Master
Just to address that crazy balance issue I see brought up every once in a while.

Brawl is not more balanced than Melee, I have no idea where people get this idea. Falco and Wolf alone shut down just about half the cast, and they aren't even the best characters. It hardly takes any skill to beat a Ganondorf or Bowser with Falco. It's far too easy to outcamp the bad characters in Brawl to call it balanced.

P.S. All of Brookman's posts are amazing.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
those who talk, talk.
those who do, do.

What i am going to do is go play brawl
"Those who know what they're talking about and can have intelligent discussions talk,
Those who don't should just shut up and leave Smashboards."
- Yuna, 2008

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
the balance in this game is worst imo. In melee you could win with a low tier, granted you would have to know the opposing matchup really well and how to capitalize on everything, but it was possible. In brawl the low tiers are gonna get *****, they simply have no way around the gay **** the higher ups can do to them.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
^^^ Sigged.
I just sigged it as well. We should make it a trend :D. Everybody, join the sigging bandwaggon!

Also, please edit your sig to:
"Those who know what they're talking about and can have intelligent discussions talk,
Those who don't should just shut up and leave Smashboards."
- Yuna, 2008

So people can get a context to go with the quote.

Yo Yuna, how do I change my smash name from yellow to blue
You must become a Smash Director. To become a Smash Director, you must have hosted at least one tournament (or possibly more, I don't remember). And then go into Group Memberships and apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom