• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Organize Friendlies - Can't record Until Next Week - Read First Post

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Thanks for playing Catinthehat. It was fun to play with my "mains" and see how well (or in some matchs poorly) I could do. The lag sucked but it wasn't too bad. We should play again sometime.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yes those were good matches. "My sonic is farily decent" I really did lol at that. I've never felt so frustrated facing another sonic. I made a few necessary adjustments to step up my game. Just wait till next time... maybe even tonight. You'll notice a difference.
Maybe I'm being a wee bit modest? :p

Well, regardless, I'll try getting on tomorrow sometime. I had alot of crap to do today, so I didn't get a chance to play.

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
hey Dnes, i vs'd u a few days ago on gamebattles, u sent me the vids yada yada, but could u upload them to youtube? they're all jumpy and not playing right so i cant :'(

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Maybe I'm being a wee bit modest? :p

Well, regardless, I'll try getting on tomorrow sometime. I had alot of crap to do today, so I didn't get a chance to play.
Well, today starts my summer break. Just try to catch me via a post/pm/messenger, but I don't think you have an aim/msn. : (

hey Dnes, i vs'd u a few days ago on gamebattles, u sent me the vids yada yada, but could u upload them to youtube? they're all jumpy and not playing right so i cant :'(
Yeah... sometimes I get careless with the recording when I'm on gamebattles... cause all I really care about is proving the outcomes. I can't do anything about that now. Perhaps we could just play again and I'll upload those :)

I have soooooo many videos.... I think I need to come up with a better system where people tell me afterwards which matches if any we can agree on for uploading.

Shoop70

Smash Apprentice
Good games last night cat. I'm making TL my secondary and wanted a lil practice with him...also to anyone I probably won't be on tonight, but tomorrow I should be on and off throughout the afternoon :)

TheLake

Smash Master
And if we have to we can have online matches to establish priority on whose matches get uploaded first ^_^ Good marketing scheme Id say.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Of course I'm interested. I hope we can do this sometime later in the afternoon toward nighttime. I aint gonna be playing Brawl online till around 7 PM.

If not, I'll just try to add on names of people from this thread.

Speaking of which, does anyone in this thread besides DNes have my FC in their friends list? I know that I'm about to add SonicLucario, but is there anyone else, so I can add their friend codes?

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Of course I'm interested. I hope we can do this sometime later in the afternoon toward nighttime. I aint gonna be playing Brawl online till around 7 PM.

If not, I'll just try to add on names of people from this thread.

Speaking of which, does anyone in this thread besides DNes have my FC in their friends list? I know that I'm about to add SonicLucario, but is there anyone else, so I can add their friend codes?
I've added you I think. I registered your name as '64' because 'Puff' or 'Ball'...yeah...

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I want in on Sonic FFA's..>.> Also, if anyone's up for some matches right now, you should totally and me, and stuff D:

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
It dc'd..lol. It was too amazing to last more than one match! Crazy lag was lame though, lol.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Sure on both parts, lol. I have another room up.

Edit: Er, I did.. It dc'd after one match though x.x

Double edit: Made another room.

Triple edit: Nintendo hates you SonLc. Every time you join, it lags like mad. :( Maybe someone else should try to host.

Top Bottom