• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIG-NARIFFIC. Closed permanently.

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
Hello again!

My friend on another game has a birthday coming up and I want to give him a new signiture for the forums on it. (Credit will go to you of course...he knows I can't do any art to save my life :D )

Size : 500 x 150

Image : This one : http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/iceclimbers/iceclimbers_070914d.jpg

If that one gives you problems, then this one http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/iceclimbers/iceclimbers_070914a.jpg

Background : I would like it to mainly be Blue and White.

Text : ****** as the primary letters in bigger font. Ostreich in smaller font below it.

I would like the Ice Climbers on the right and the text on the left. :)

If you need other information please PM me here and I'll provide it. Whatever I can do to help you with these awesome images just tell me.

His birthday is in a week so you should be fine time wise.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
I haven't forgotten, Happy :) I just haven't been to this site for a day that's all

Thank you PKboy, LOL! World peace would be nice.

Everyone else: I'm sorry I wasn't online yesterday. I believe everyone has been added :)

**I will not be able to work on sigs today--I'm sorry for any inconvenience. Wubblez: that sig will definitely be done before your friend's birthday, don't sweat it ^-^. Everyone else, expect gloriousness tomorrow or late tonight :)

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Im in love with this sig.Thank you so much.Once again you seserve alot of recognition so I took the liberty of adding the link to here on my sig.As a token of my gratitude.

Desire

Smash Journeyman
Hey , i am new here at smash boards, and i would really like to hav a sig..

i dont know what size i will be... please pick a normal size for a sig.. =)

I really want marth n lucas on left and Desire text on right

http://photobucket.com/image/marth/Don_punzi/marth_3.png?o=149
http://photobucket.com/image/lucas ssbb/pakratt/SSBB/lucas_071001d-l.jpg?o=15

Any kool looking background will be nice!

Any text that i can actualy read will be nice.

This is my first sig and i dont know what to add on...

IF You need more info, PM me..

THANK YOu

Spire

III
BRoomer
Alright, alright. I think I'm going to request a sig, Naybewon ;)

I would like you to incorporate Bowser into it, along with three rock-like spires already present in my current sig (they do not have to be the same ones, but rather entirely new - as long as you have three of them). I would like the overall color scheme to be very grayed down, including Bowser, but with enough highlights and shadows to render the sig tasteful, rather than just... gray. Add any other effects that you feel are appropriate - I'm excited to see what you can brew up for me.

Actually if you can, make a version with, and without Bowser; just a matter of turning the layer's visibility on or off. If you can, make his face appear "ghostly" in the clouds or something.

Thank you,
Spire

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
I haven't forgotten, Happy :) I just haven't been to this site for a day that's all

Thank you PKboy, LOL! World peace would be nice.

Everyone else: I'm sorry I wasn't online yesterday. I believe everyone has been added :)

**I will not be able to work on sigs today--I'm sorry for any inconvenience. Wubblez: that sig will definitely be done before your friend's birthday, don't sweat it ^-^. Everyone else, expect gloriousness tomorrow or late tonight :)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
hey Nay, if its not to late, can I ask you what a rotating sig is, and if it can be done in avatar form, I was thinking it'd be cool to have a rotating avatar to change things up

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Ok ok so I managed to squeeze one in:

For Cyan_

or

Let me know what you think :)

Thanks a ton! It looks wonderful! I can't wait to use it. Amazing job.

Time to get 50 posts so I can use it. =/

Chaco

Never Logs In
hey Nay, if its not to late, can I ask you what a rotating sig is, and if it can be done in avatar form, I was thinking it'd be cool to have a rotating avatar to change things up
It can be, I'm going to do one once she cuts me avatars from my banners. I'll need to see if it works good though.

Kamano

Smash Journeyman

• Size: 500x75 if that's not too small for ya. I like how my current (old) sig is a bit shorter than average sigs

• Basic Color Ideas: Red/dark orange preferably, but if you can't get the green costume (see below), a green background would be great as well.

• Text/Formatting: Just "Kamano" in a spot/font that's easy to read. No excessive blurring or filtering on the text please. ^^

• Images or Characters: Falco, preferably the green costume if you can. Here's my main point of concern: If it's at all possible, please use an image other than the one of him with his arms crossed. Something less common that still looks like Brawl Falco would be amazing, though not necessarily that specific image. Now that I think about it, that pic I just linked looks pretty good. Anyway, as long as it's not the arms-crossed pic from the dojo I'll be happy. :D

• Frame or No Frame: If you could do a minor frame similar to my current sig (where the checkerboard pattern ends just a few pixels from the edge of the sig to make a slight orange glow), that'd be awesome

Sorry about being picky.
Hopefully all of that is doable without being a pain for you. XD

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
Size: Regular signature size
- Color: Dark colors would be cool... i dont have much ideas so i leave it to you

- Text: Kraven the aura blaze any cool font

- http://gamelosofy.com/wp-content/upl..._080228p-l.jpg
but if u could add any other ones it will be cool

- Frame : any frame would be good im not quite sure right now but ill let you to choose

Sorry for re-posting but i think that my last post was out of format

Desire

Smash Journeyman
Hey , i am new here at smash boards, and i would really like to hav a sig..

i dont know what size i will be... please pick a normal size for a sig.. =)

I really want marth n lucas on left and Desire text on right

http://photobucket.com/image/marth/D...th_3.png?o=149
http://photobucket.com/image/lucas%2...01d-l.jpg?o=15

Any kool looking background will be nice!

Any text that i can actualy read will be nice.

This is my first sig and i dont know what to add on...

IF You need more info, PM me..

DID YOU SEE MY POST? IF YOU DID, IM SORRY FOR RE-POSTING.. =) iwas w8 all day.. k thxs

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Ok :)

I want it to have a Pink Dedede, and i want it to say "Are you bored?"(Those words have to be seen clearly too) and have my name, Fogo.

for the background ambience i was thinking of maybe like a light blue cloudy style or maybe pink??

what do you think would look good for the background color?

do you have any suggestions?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hey Naybewon. ^^
I had a question. Could you make an avvy for me using this picture?: http://i27.tinypic.com/2h56tch.jpg

I guess I want a cold background like the one that you had for Chaco's Ice Climbers sig. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and could you make the hair more of a dark brown color if that's even possible. :x
I just want to see how that would look.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hey Naybewon, I was just thinking of something. I have a personal motto, and I want it to be on my banners. Could you do it for me? Don't feel it as urgent, it's nothing that needs to be done urgently.

Top Bottom