• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST1 South Crew MELEE Discussion

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Presenting, the Greatest Crew to Ever Live: FAST1 Melee South Crew

The Melee South Crew will ONLY consist of top tier players from the Atlantic South and Southwest regions.

Regional Crews Rules

10 players per region
40 stock
stadium, fd, dreamland=randoms
yoshis/battlefield/FOD=counterpicks
A "starter" must play in a majority of the crew battles (i.e. 3/4), and an alternate can participate an unlimited number of times, but is not required to play in any battle.
if you pick a specific level, the opponent has the opportunity to switch chars. otherwise each crew will have everyone write down predetermined characters and who goes first.
The first stage is random or agreed on.

all crews will play each other in a round robin. best record of wins and losses win. If two crews die, aka go 4-1 or something, whoever won the head to head wins. If somehow the head to heads off set in a 3 way tie, winner will be determined by # of stock.

Wobbling is allowed unless both players agree to ban it if one of them is playing Ice Climbers, otherwise it may be used until 150 percent, in which case it is considered stalling the match.

The Players

QDVS and myself will co-captain the Melee South Crew. The team is to be at most, 15 players in size. 10 Starters, and 5 alternates.

.....As it stands now, the following 8 players will almost certainly appear as starters:
1. DaShizWiz
2. hungrybox
3. KeepSpeedN
4. Lambchops
5. Col Bol
6. Xelic
7. Ganondorf (Linguini/Chaddd)
8. Marth (QDVS/Full Metal)

.....That leaves 7 other possible spots on the team. Preferred players would include:
#. RockCrock
#. Rayzorium
#. DoH
#. Green Mario
.....And possibly even
#. SmashMac
#. Exarch
#. Derf
#. Skrach

Their days are numbered. The South team has been moving up over the years, we have the skill to win this one, let's do it.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I personally think Speedn should be in the certain starters, and that Rock shouldn't be in the "possibly even..." list

Edit: Wait is TX playing with us?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Yep, there's virtually 0 WC attendance, plus Wobbles (our tie to WC) isn't going...so we're playing with South.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
How did any of us forget Derf?!!

Derf is a MUST, he is too **** good.

Edit: P.S. Exarch also *****.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
How did any of us forget Derf?!!

Derf is a MUST, he is too **** good.

Edit: P.S. Exarch also *****.
I recommend derf as an alternate. hes a FL myth that we keep taboo. ask rock, chops, or shiz, about his skills. no gimmicks or mindless attack patterns that are hard to penetrate....he's just f***** smart as f***.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hmmmmm, yeah Rock you shouldn't be in the possibly even list. You should be in the alternate....

Derf is pretty good, i think he should be in the alternate list aswell.... or possibly even list.

And guys I know skrach, xyz, sheer madness and other people yall said are good. But in the first post rock was sure to make it clear that we need the top tier players.

Out of that list, skrach is probably the most impressive. Even though xyz is gettin a beast falcon and sheers space animals recently have been getting pretty freakin good. Lol.

We need to have probably some small tryouts to see more up to date results of their skills or others that we don't have listed.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Hmmmmm, yeah Rock you shouldn't be in the possibly even list. You should be in the alternate....

Derf is pretty good, i think he should be in the alternate list aswell.... or possibly even list.

And guys I know skrach, xyz, sheer madness and other people yall said are good. But in the first post rock was sure to make it clear that we need the top tier players.

Out of that list, skrach is probably the most impressive. Even though xyz is gettin a beast falcon and sheers space animals recently have been getting pretty freakin good. Lol.

We need to have probably some small tryouts to see more up to date results of their skills or others that we don't have listed.
sorry to let you guys down, but I got a brawl-std on my falcon... he's nothing like he use to be. I would be a horrible consideration for melee crews. I'll be cheering you guys on in the sidelines... i just hope you guys cheer me on when I play on the watered down melee crew battle. (brawl):laugh:

BTW....skratch would be the best consideration, he still *****.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
skrach and dop are also gonna be there, i dunno if you guys consider them worthy of an alternate spot but they are def **** and it has been proven many times in the past

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I think dguy has forgotten that I suck at melee lol. :)

But for serious yah dop and skrach should be considered if they even go.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Meh, at this point in my game. I'd really want to represent SFL simply because we're down so few numbers. Ask Chops, Linguini, Shiz. My Ganon is up to par with most people out there. =D

OTRU...

Smash Champion
ur list looks good hungry (the only problem is that most of them are from FL except for 2), but i really think skrach should go on there instead of smashmac. From that list im pretty sure he can beat everyone except for shiz, speedn n chopz

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
ur list looks good hungry (the only problem is that most of them are from FL except for 2), but i really think skrach should go on there instead of smashmac. From that list im pretty sure he can beat everyone except for shiz, speedn n chopz
Skrach is dang good.

But you think he can beat Linguini, Queen, Hungrybox, colbol, rockcrock, chaddd, and rice?

I havn't seen hungry loose to a marth in quite a while, and have skrach and colbol fought, i would like to see skrach vs linguini though. That would be fun.....

But yeah. Skrach is pretty dang good but......... i don't know.

I think he probably should be considered for it....

maybe....

Thats actually a pretty hard decision. Lol.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
dude, skratch is phenomenal, not trying to be biased because he's a fellow crewmate in TNT.

anywho...didn't Dop play in a crew battle once??
did he do well?? i dont remember

if so, dop and skratch are on par for skill, they go even for hours... lets not get them big headed though... they know I own em both!!! haha!

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Alright, I like the amount of feed back I'm getting. People are expressing a lot of concern about Col and Lamb's performance. They will remain starters, but I will bump up other players like SpeedN and Rice as starters to bolster our lineup, as they have proven themselves in high pressure crew matches already.

This gives us 3 Falcos, 2 Foxes, and a Jiggs as starters. I know some people are hesistant about a crew full of spacies, but I really don't think that will be an issue.

Dop is great. Exarch is better. I wouldn't mind Skrach on the maybe list, but he's got tons of players above him. Sheer is a no-go, he said it himself, he's not what he used to be.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Meh, at this point in my game. I'd really want to represent SFL simply because we're down so few numbers. Ask Chops, Linguini, Shiz. My Ganon is up to par with most people out there. =D
MM?

Don't worry guys, the crew isn't going to be hard to figure out. I'll just take 40 stocks.

Well, unless any of the other guys like Chops, SpeedN, and Shiz take 40 first.

I don't think it will be much of a problem. lol.:)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What about Xelic/Caveman?

I know Xelic will be there, and I'm pretty sure Caveman is going as well. They should be starters.

Also, Rayzorium will probably be going. He got 1st at the last melee tournament in texas >_>. He knocked Nite out of brackets and had close games with Chu at the georgia tournament. I could post the video of him 3 stocking Dope in tournament lol.

Just letting you guys know whats up from Texas. Consider Rayzorium. He is beastly vs space animals with Falcon. Especially Falco.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Yeah I was just thinking about that, Xelic and Caveman are musts, but I seem to remember Rayzorium losing to Pikachad lol

Also RockCrock 4 Prez?

Top Bottom