• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prince All Characters Combo Video!

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
lol you were so fast replying, but i didnt know what you mean :dizzy:

Peek~

Smash Lord
Wow a day after I finished listening to Discovery I hear it again.

Good video , some of those samus ones were pretty nasty looking. The Jiggly drill 99 hits really surprised me

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
Congratulations my friend. I just can say ur combo vid is so much better than mine.This is the best combo vid that I've ever seen before. U r encouraging me to continue doing flashy,creative combos.
Nice job ^^.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Congratulations my friend. I just can say ur combo vid is so much better than mine.This is the best combo vid that I've ever seen before. U r encouraging me to continue doing flashy,creative combos.
Nice job ^^.
Most definitely not the topic creator's vid, haha. Unless that was a typo.
I have a feeling I've seen this vid before...I remember being quite impressed.

Kham

Smash Cadet
Why is it that the combo meter keeps going at 5:35 even though you can see the character hitting the floor?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Why is it that the combo meter keeps going at 5:35 even though you can see the character hitting the floor?
Your answer:
the combo meter is slightly wrong anyway

the character can react 2 frames before it resets

the combo meter resets exactly when the character returns to a neutral stance, rather than the exact time the character can make an attack (which is -2 frames from neutral stance)

the training mode combo meter should measure the hit-stun, TOO BAD it doesn't
if it measured hit-stun then it would naturally count wall hits and throws as combos

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
Most definitely not the topic creator's vid, haha. Unless that was a typo.
I have a feeling I've seen this vid before...I remember being quite impressed.
I put prince's name on the topic name AND description so its not my fault someone think its mine! hehehe

some comos were remaked and some were shown before. but since i watched every single video from Namenna's website Im 100% sure many combos are new :)
well some "old" combos still very nice so its good to see them again :p

Zantetsu

Smash Master

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
I put prince's name on the topic name AND description so its not my fault someone think its mine! hehehe

some comos were remaked and some were shown before. but since i watched every single video from Namenna's website Im 100% sure many combos are new :)
well some "old" combos still very nice so its good to see them again :p

I didn't get confused. I already knew that Prince was the author of the combos and Chuckj was just the creator of this topic.. Who else could make these kind of combos? even though some are old they r still impressive.
I think I will continue creating more combos.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
O dang, it IS different...haha.
I enjoyed the tech combos that trick the combo meter :bee:

Leech

Smash Journeyman
I loved it.. i didn't watch all of it (I'm sorry) it was a bit to long... but nice vid!

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
I didn't get confused. I already knew that Prince was the author of the combos and Chuckj was just the creator of this topic.. Who else could make these kind of combos? even though some are old they r still impressive.
I think I will continue creating more combos.
I didnt mean YOU get confused hehehe! Lets forget about that and comment about the combos!

Wenbobular I think the 'tech' combos can be teched right? thats why I dont like them to much.
But there are lot of combos I really enjoyed, i cant remember one or two!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
OMFG i had an orgasm watching combos of my main lol
He seemed like spending one month or so with each character trying

malva00

Smash Master
i duno the tech escapable combos turned me off
i don't know which ones everyone is talking about but I remember two:

kirby fair into dair: from what I believe samus is standing up so when kirby dairs, samus was not in the air first and just pops up from the ground. like if ur doing falcon's dair on someone standing on the ground. it'll make the cloud around the ground of course

ness dairs when the character is just landing: i never understood this but I remember antd making this http://youtube.com/watch?v=LB31cxi9AUc and i asked him why does falcon grab samus after he hits the ground couldn't he just tech? and he said something about there's like a frame or something where it doesn't matter. not saying antd is right that's just what he said

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
yeah thats why I said "i think", because maybe you dont have time to react and press Z. who knows :p

malva00

Smash Master
Isai Alvarado Anthony I saw samus hit the ground in the falcon/yoshi team combo
9/11/2006 4:15:15 PM Anthony Isai Alvarado The last grab?
9/11/2006 4:16:00 PM Isai Alvarado Anthony yeah
9/11/2006 4:16:08 PM Anthony Isai Alvarado It looks like it, but she doesnt hit the ground
9/11/2006 4:16:30 PM Isai Alvarado Anthony it's the only way that cloud can form
9/11/2006 4:16:56 PM Isai Alvarado Anthony unless it's a glitch
9/11/2006 4:17:18 PM Anthony Isai Alvarado yeah, if you grab at the last frame possible it happens

i don't know if this applies to attacks and not just grabs

ant-d

Smash Lord
it's quite a strange glitch

it's only ever happened with me on yoshi's island and dk jungle, and it only happened with grabs.

I didn't explain it so well at that time, but it is a glitch that only sometimes happens when you grab around the time when the opponent hits the ground. It may have something to do with the falling speed or uneven ground... but I don't know. It's only happened twice to me so I couldn't find out. I didn't have the tools to find out at that time either.

I should say normally if you see the green tech cloud then you can tech.

I don't remember what happens in Prince's video though. It's unlikely to be the glitch, and if it was there would be no way to know if it was. Also, I don't know anything about J version.

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
Prince's combos are marvelous some of them trick the combo meter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKFsgzeh53c 00:17 - 00:32

White Falcon was not exactly in the air.Just before or after(I'm not sure) Red falcon dairs and the white falcon pops up from the ground.
That makes the cloud around the ground. I didn't understand either I just did it aproximately one year ago when my friend uploaded the old version.

Or this part of the same vid 04:58 - 05:13

I let the dummy bounce against the ground a few times tricking the combo meter. It 's not a coincidence u just have to know exactly the time to execute it.Anyway it's a bit difficult to do it and the most difficult is : understand it.

ant-d

Smash Lord
malva00 said:
i just said what happens in my post learn 2 read
ok i will try my best :)

malva00 said:
kirby fair into dair: from what I believe samus is standing up so when kirby dairs, samus was not in the air first and just pops up from the ground.
this is right :)

malva00 said:
ness dairs when the character is just landing: i never understood this ...
seems like you can tech :ohwell:
could be something else happening which I do not know about :confused:
all I know is that I tested d-air on every frame and fox could tech :)

Top Bottom