• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Garbage Megathread Open for Business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
All it'd do is make condom and lube sales skyrocket. And we all know that condom and lube sales are all that the world needs to achieve world peace.

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
Gay Smashers Part Dos!

Alright then, it has come to my attention that the old thread was closed down due to people getting way off topic, so I am remaking this in my own way, it will still have all the things of the old thread, but with some more...fun things, it will still be a place to express yourself, and to meet any other Smashers in the LGBT Community, and talk about anything, but they must be on topic, it has to be real life stuff, things you may want to share with other Gay smashers, like your dreams, fears, hopes, and other things of that nature, you can say some things that aren't related to that, but please, stay on topic. now I will give out the few simple rules.

Rules:
~~~~
1.No Flaming, Flamebait, we're normal humans like everyone else, we just like different things, if you have a problem with that, then don't post.

2.Stay On topic, our last thread was closed because of that.

3.Post regularly and be kind to others.

4.Look out on certain days when there will be something going on in the thread.

5.Have fun, and remember to post often!
~~~~

Now, let's start!

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
All it'd do is make condom and lube sales skyrocket. And we all know that condom and lube sales are all that the world needs to achieve world peace.
The rise in demand for condoms and lube would lower the current gas prices by 47%.

Besides, everyone would be too busy loving to war.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
How would everyone sharing the same orientation affect race based conflicts?

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
It'd be too much of a pain in the a** to do.
Your right, atleast the in the mens case.

You know, how much flack someone would draw if they were to say a comment like what the OP said about something else?

Wouldn't it be great if everyone on earth <insert not widely accepted practice here>!

Wouldn't it be great if everyone in the world was 5'8", ate three balanced meals a day, had 2 kids, a medium wage job, worked in an office and enjoyed a Friday night family dinner followed by a rental movie?
Dang, I got it coming for me now!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I want world peace just as much as the next guy but is it necessary to take it that far?

P.S. I do not have anything against anybody, everybody is entitled to live their lives the way they want to.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
IDK... I kinda like the idea that my BF won't go fall for some girl after having been with me for a while... but more people are bisexual than most people would have you believe.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
I can see no one can tell I wasn't being serious about the world peace thing.
Why does everything have to be about you? Maybe some people were just responding to the other people who took you serious in the first place and so it never really mattered whether or not you were serious when you started this.

Or maybe, just maybe, there are people out there who find humor in taking the wrong things too seriously.

Or MAYBE... that's all I've really got.

Banditsofthesea

Smash Apprentice
The "Guess the Avatar of other people" Game

Heya Smashboards.... Here's a game... Guess a person's avatar... Who it is, where it's from, what game/movie/anything it's from... Well i can't start cause i'm the only one here..., so let the games begin... Post!!!

Dubloh

Smash Rookie
Friend finder HALP!

I need some help, in the friend finder I noticed that many people have images next to their names on the list, how can I get an image for my name in there?

There isn't a help and support forum, so I have no where else to ask this...

BestSmasherAlive

Smash Rookie
Games you MUST play that are online and FREE

By no means is this "Advertising" I am just showing you that classic games are easily available and extremely fun.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
You know, just because you say it's not advertising, doesn't mean it is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom