• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Magiks Casa Tournament

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Melee Singles
1: Shady ($17.50) - Falcon
2: Fro ($5.00) - Peach
3: Rey ($2.50) - Sheik
4: Magik - Falco
5: Chrono - Fox
5: April
7: Skeith

Brawl Singles
1: pax ($59.50) - Metaknight
2: Boss ($17.00) - Falco
3: Shady ($8.50) - Dedede
4: Magik -Metaknight
5: Motherboy - Ness
5: Mitch - Lucario
7: Raven - Marth
7: Shenjun - Toon link
9: Chrono
9: FLO!
9: Rey
9: Will
13: TJ
13: April
13: Nes
13: ruzm
17: Mike
17: Skeith

Brawl Doubles
1: We Hustle (Boss Magik) ($42.00) - Metaknight / Metaknight
2: Doesn't Matter (Pax, Dan) ($12.00) - Metaknight / Marth
3: G.U. (Raven, Chrono) ($6.00) - Marth / Marth
4: G.U.2 (Skeith April) - Link / Zelda
5: shrug (Mike Gus)
7: Pwn't (Will, Alan)

tsetse

Smash Lord
this was a pretty good tournament except some people showed up and played brawl at it.

xeonoex

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to go to this but I ran out of money. I should've money matched noobs during the warm up time or something.
And some guy got last in both with 5/6th of my name :(

At least we got a gained a good player apparently. I should make it to Mikey's whenever that is at least. One last smashfest before college. (BRING SMBU3) I sold brawl now but I've been practicing melee trying to get back in shape.

defsithe

Smash Ace
I wanted to go to this but I ran out of money. I should've money matched noobs during the warm up time or something.
And some guy got last in both with 5/6th of my name :(

At least we got a gained a good player apparently. I should make it to Mikey's whenever that is at least. One last smashfest before college. (BRING SMBU3) I sold brawl now but I've been practicing melee trying to get back in shape.
lol u sold it too good. and yeah ill throw my thing sometime in the next 2 weeks just depends on my driving school schedule cuz the court is making me :(.

xeonoex

Smash Journeyman
Oh that sucks. Got pulled over?

And that's cool. Just hopefully it won't be this friday because after brawl came out I got really bored and started playing a lot more stuff competitively, and Friday is when a new set of Magic cards comes out and there's a booster draft. lol

defsithe

Smash Ace
Oh that sucks. Got pulled over?

And that's cool. Just hopefully it won't be this friday because after brawl came out I got really bored and started playing a lot more stuff competitively, and Friday is when a new set of Magic cards comes out and there's a booster draft. lol
a small fender bender i just left black marks on back of another car nothing broke or anything just paint transfer. but gay state laws but atleast its just safety course. u should play pokemon instead of magic so i have someone to play lol, ill look for my old magic deck. also booster drafts suk lol

xeonoex

Smash Journeyman
lol. I gave away my pokemon cards. I regret that so much.
I want to play it but I don't wanna have to rebuy them when not many people play it anyways, and there's a magic tourney every week.

Top Bottom