• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandeza

Smash Master
clipping mask steps

1. edit>copy visible.
2. pastes as a new layer.
3. make a new layer and brush were you want the clipping masks to be. The color you choose determines the outline of the clipping mask so choose wisely.
4. select the copy visible layer and move it so that the clipping mask brushes overlap the part you want it to look like.
5. Once satisfied, make the layer you brushed on before the newly positioned copy visible layer.
6. In your layers dialogue right click the brushed on layer and click alpha to selection
7. select the copy visible layer and hit ctrl-I. then hit delete and there ya go!

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
whats this sig contest????
someone plz explain

and i have started doing pokemon sprites
this is just a recolor but plz c and c

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
Rollerking, I finally have a sig request for you.

I don't know the request format for a sig, so I'll just go ahead and tell you what I want straighforward.

I would like this pic of Pika to be in the left: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-31336

This pic of Yoshi to be on the right: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-25106

The only fonts I would like in the sig is my name: Jedstwiilite and if you can make it in cursive that would be great. The other font I would like is "High Voltage." You can go ahead and place both wherever seems fit.

As for the background, I would like something similiar towards your current background for your sig, the night, galaxy theme is what I'm going for.

Well that's about it for my sig, if you feel like any thing should be changed, or if I'm asking to much, just tell me, and I'll simplify my requests to make it easier for you. Also if you need to resize anything because it won't fit the sig, you can go right ahead and do that. I look forward in seeing an awesome sig! =)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
whats this sig contest????
someone plz explain

and i have started doing pokemon sprites
this is just a recolor but plz c and c
Is it supposed to be a plain recolor or a type change recolor.
If it's supposed to be a type change, it looks good.

M.K

Level 55
Signature Request for ANYONE!

Size: Standard Smashboards that doesn't get cut off
Background: Please, a really icy type background! Something that looks like if you touch it, your hand would die of frostbite
Picture: Any picture of the Ice Climbers from deviantart or planetrenders :D
Text: Frozen Thunder in Cursive Letters, you can choose the color.
Can I have some type of border too? Like, one that is pretty substantial, but also subtle.

Thank you for whoever completes my request :D

Grandeza

Smash Master
Signature Request for ANYONE!

Size: Standard Smashboards that doesn't get cut off
Background: Please, a really icy type background! Something that looks like if you touch it, your hand would die of frostbite
Picture: Any picture of the Ice Climbers from deviantart or planetrenders :D
Text: Frozen Thunder in Cursive Letters, you can choose the color.
Can I have some type of border too? Like, one that is pretty substantial, but also subtle.

Thank you for whoever completes my request :D
I got dibs on this lol.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Dinko, wtf are the sparks effects on your current? Don´t use sparks brush like that, it´s terribly ugly and makes you look like a noob if you wear it.

M.K

Level 55
ok i finished the siggy

v1-

v2-
Awesome, thank you! (I might alter it JUST A BIT to add my own touch to the background, but it looks amazing and I'll still be in debt to you)

Drop by The Custom Pokemon Shop in the Pokemon Center thread and request something if you like!

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't change a thing ^_^

Grandeza

Smash Master

gallax

Smash Hero
ok. that sig was good MINK, but if could make marth just a bit bigger to make it look like he takes voer about half the screen. and could you make another that has him not faded? so i can compare to see which one i like better. thanks dude.

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
Signature request for anyone!

Size: Regular sig size?
Background: Fire type. Its for my main which is Ike.
Render: Don't know if whoever does it can use two renders or whatnot, BUT if not use the first one whomever~~~~~
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-10920
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-15822
Text: Just the name Roxxas

Thanks whomever! =]
ill take it
:]
i have 2 other requests but ill fo this after them:):laugh::bee::(:embarrass;):confused::ohwell::dizzy::mad::p:lick::psycho::urg::chuckle:
tht was fun

krehz

Smash Ace
hmmmm so did black die then? lol

good thing i aint in a hurry ;D

Edit: wow i think my post killed the thread lol

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Hey, I tried to place it as my sig, but it says it was moved or deleted. :(

EDIT: I know why now. You mispelled my name.

"ethanroDgers223"

Lol. But thanks!....do you think you could fix it? And make it Stand out? Sorry....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom