• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Oct 18th Results - Post Shoutouts here

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Doubles 54 entry

1: snake/shadow (snake/shadow) ($324.00)
2: cluch sdeers (atomisk/bum) ($108.00)
3: blackwaltz/izumi (blackwaltz/izumi) ($81.00)
4: ewop (eli/dwop) ($27.00)
5: waaaaooott! (vee/god)
5: magic rainbow express (blackaness/zro)
7: mongolian weasels (milk/dj)
7: stars/silven (stars/silven)
9: mop/miawa
9: bro **** (wes/dire)
9: ninja link/d1 (ninjalink/d1)
9: antiglick (antii/glick)
13: Team Pajama Party (Rhyme + Doom)
13: ron/crismas (ron/crismas)
13: owls helpers (helper/owl)
13: sneak/vans (sneak/vans)
17: f of x (target/secant)
17: blue pride (blue/pride)
17: Berserk (Jack + Blade)
17: Cookie Monsters (TDAP + Mr. Swipes)
17: trees of might (puma/aizen)
17: gate way (faslesounds/attire)
17: slo bro (josh/blaze)
17: naps/reich
25: team idk (rj/ricochet)
25: dtails (jtails/dmt)
25: pokez (godsmack/fable)
25: team wh (rich/smashfox93)
25: hab/shin (shin/hab)
25: 145st (herbs/vic)
25: my gym partners a monkey (pope/wallnuts)
25: aoiken (roman/sam)
33: trig (unrefined/dark)
33: team smexy (ej/sintos)
33: ren and stimpy (dolos/jerome)
33: p2 (phil/paul)
33: yrb/shinigami (yrb/shinigami)
33: first class (feet/soap)
33: fxm (twix/l)
33: zero blade (johnny/liquid)
33: Team Kong (Spazz + Jiraya)
33: squirtle squad (videogame/chaosmarth)
33: get serious (kojiro/ann)
33: obama 08 (combo/floss)
33: bubs+aids (bub/aids)
33: hoodkinghts (hoods/knightmare)
33: o siders (smash bro/dano)
49: my name is not zelda (projoel/ace)
49: Team 7 (Spzat + Oops)
49: wii suck (gold kirby/milk)
49: Dream Team (Rdubs + Izzy)
49: robot road fish (adam/ian)
49: cheese/ref (cheese/ref)
49: tweb/zance (tweb/zance)

Singles 167 entry

Split
1. Bum
1. Leo
1. D1
4. Snake
5. Dire
6. Ninjalink
7. Atmosk
7. Zen
9. Blue
9. Eli
9. Ref
9. Shadow
13. Shinigami
13. Pope
13. Vanz
13. Rhyme
17. Kubuu
17. Aizen
17. Blackenese
17. Nintendomaster
17. Tier
17. Hax
17. Kai
17. Wes
25. RJ
25. Rookie
25. Rykoshet
25. Vec
25. Jon12346
25. Rockin
25. Jtails
25. Sneak
33. Krisitan
33. Kwis

Two big things. I heard people from PnT talking about me begging to keep the venue fee $5. That is a bold face lie. I asked them several times what they wanted and I presented this information to them and they had no problem with it. It was a week before when they wanted to raise it. To me that was not right so that was when I said to keep it because it had already been promoted. For me, changing week or days before is extremely unprofessional and just plain wrong.

Now for shoutouts.

Shoutouts

Everyone - thank you for making this a tournament for me to remember. for the first time in a very long time I have felt good about doing tournaments again. Yes it was a rocky road but it was f-in worth it. 167 people for singles and 54 teams was WAY past cool.

Blue - too good man your mad kewl and helped me out a lot. It was something that will help me in the future and to be honest I cannot wait until this SATURDAY BLUE CUP!

Bum - always a pleasure my fellow NYC TO. We all did it not me or you or blue. We all worked together and we showed everyone that NYC is strong. YO NEW YORK. BTW you messed up my friends bday party.

Atmosk - OMG you came PSAT's and all. Your too good I wish I could of actaully watched your matches I would of loved it hehe.

Vanz - Peach is too good

Cristin <3 - No one ****s with you in my presence ^_^

DJ - So much fun going back to my house and watching you play turtles in time TWICE

Doom + Rhyme - guys support me no matter what thanks guys

Knightmare - Thanks for the text you are def cool peeps

My cuz Jose - lol at your amazingness/quietness

Ninjalink - Always good to say one of my close friends

D1 - MAI D00D APEX!!!!! We deet it WII DEEE IT

Ron - good stuff with cristin in teams

Kai - great to meet u in person

Silven + Starz - GOOD **** IN TEAMS TS ALL DAI

Shadow + Snakee - PE ALL DAI I LOVE U GUYS

Izumi - your so cool i want u

Black Waltz - <3

Zro - heheheh

Shin/Hab/all bubble tea peeps - double good ****

If you guys want to post ur characters go ahead I'll adjust it without a problem. Again my next tournament in NYC will be announced at a new venue. Bigger venue and hopefully bigger everything!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Wow Mop and Miwa did amazingly well. Congrats you gamer girls.

Kind of wish that I didn't leave before singles started but then again...that sh*t lasted 'til like 2am I heard. Fugggg that.. I'm definitely looking forward to the next monthly though...at Webby. Never again this place.

Yay for no tripping! We actually had a tournament with no tripping. Aren't you guys happy about that?

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Barracuda.

I'm bad with memory so no shoutouts yoooo.
Also, uhm. I should have been in singles brackets, I just remembered my pools thing. xDxD

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Good **** guys, thanks for the shoutout Alex.

Wes and Dire-- I used team Bro **** at Planking Meta Knight. XD **** you for stealing my name. (But Bro **** is an amazing video, I can't blame you XD)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
The no tripping for the tournament was great...no *****ing or anything. I liked how the tvs all reset magically so ghey

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol idk how they kept turning off. nyc has to stay strong. so i guess that place is not doing brawl huh?

greenblob

Smash Lord
I came early, didn't play in doubles, signed up for singles, left before my pool started, and still managed to have a good time.
First tournament in NYC for me, and also first time playing Brawl since the spring. Good ****.

Shoutouts to the people in my pool (except Bum, Dire, and JTails--you guys avoided us. Boo).
That was a pretty loaded pool right there. Along with the three I mentioned, there was also Tierwhore. WTF. Too bad I didn't get to play you guys.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
lol idk how they kept turning off. nyc has to stay strong. so i guess that place is not doing brawl huh?

not with my attached I learned a lesson that I will always get it all in writing. I was never lied to so much in my entire life cept when f-in santa clause exsisted

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Wow...just too much went down that Saturday. An easy fourteen straight hours of Smash. Despite the venue it was well, well worth the trip.

Alex: Awesome job hosting, I have fallen in love with your events. Got'ta figure out when the next one is so I can make myself available for it/you. :p Haha.

Andre: Been too long, man. We really didn't get to talk at all, but I did get to watch your rebel team take it to the doubles bracket. : ) Did you know that I still had your phone number? I hardly did. :p

Atomsk: Dude...nice rapage, haha. I started to figure out how to not get gimped, but by then it was far far too late. I'm planning on putting up a much bigger challenge to you next time so be wary. ; )

Blackanese: I was wondering why you went ICs. >.> That counterpick was too much dude. You should stick with MK next time...or G&W...just not ICs haha. I heard your little exclimation part-way through match three asking yourself why you used them. @_@

BlackWaltz: Tha Dude Is Olimar! XD I approve. You, sir, are approvable by the average Malcolm/Rhyme. : ) Always a pleasure to hear from you, and congratz on making this tourney profitable with the third-placing. Also, I heard you lost to DJ's Bowser in pools? Gonna have to run that one by me. DJ assures me that I would have lost to him too though. : D So it's all good. Ooh, and I'm more than likely getting a job at Kohl's! ^^ Assuming that pulls though and I can get Saturdays off, you should expect to see more of my sorry *** around these parts in the future.

Blue: You missed what Doom and I did in the alleyway afterward, right? :p :p Haha. No we're not legit, it's just too much fun to bust your balls about it. ;3 Got'ta say that I enjoyed being Malcolm if only for a day. Unfortunately I doubt that I'll be able to make it to your little weeklies or ranking tournies or whatever they are, but I'm seriously gonna try! And yes I will be wearing Pajama pants next Smashfest. :3

D1: I don't know how you recognize me every frickin' time. Seriously dude, it continues to amaze me. ^^ I couldn't believe your counterpick match 3 vs Pope...like wow. Keep bein' beastly.

Dark Pch: 2 SDs in a single friendly? Who'da thunk it? :p That stitch fricking obliterated me on the no-lag TV. Haha. I was so shocked by the possibility of death that I forgot to try and dodge it. -_- Keep reppin' that Peach, I'm likin' her! You know I'll be doin' my part for Samus.

DKCountry: Sorry I don't know your names individually, I just remember the DK/Diddy team that Doom and I played friendlies with in the morningish hours. You guys were chill, it's a shame that we didn't get to talk more and play more matches. And hogging Doom's controller for an extra three minutes ='s totally...not...cool. :p

Doom: You were terrible. I can't believe I made sexy time with someone like you...so terrible. To think that I'd run with someone who I don't even know or like...just don't talk to me. No. Just don't. :p

HaB: I'm honored that you thought I was a crazy black guy, but you'll have to settle for a Marilin Manson-esq white guy instead. : ) I enjoyed taking your fattie.

HTS: Isn't it all professional when I address you as such? See? This is why you should submit to my wishes and call me Malcolm. XD -knows that HTS will never find this thread on his own-

Luck: Dude...I saw your match vs that Marth, it made my heart sink. It looked like you were about to do such greater things and then uh...well anyway good stuff repping Samus like that. I run her in doubles but I don't have the balls as far as singles are concerned. Respect.

Mop/Miawa: Dudes, good stuff. Doom and I had taken on Pride's Yoshi the set before, and I'd played around with Dark Pch's Peach earlier, so I thought I had your two matchups down. Thanks for proving me wrong...jerks! :p Blue and Pride gave us such disapproval for taking them out only to lose the very next round. -_- I knew not to underestimate a team six rounds into the brackets...and yet we still couldn't do it. Respect.

NL: Did you seriously tell Doom that I need to run Oli in doubles? Who are you, my dad? ; ) Diddy needs work, I was not impressed. :p

Oops!?: I think that was your name...threating guy with the knife from my pool. Good talkin' with you, and good matches (we did play more than that one pools match, didn't we?).

Pride: Maybe it was the Samus in me, or maybe it was Teams in general, but I got'ta say I was more intimidated by playing you than what you showed. Bad match or something? I got'ta do some 1v1s with you next time so I can see what you're really made of.

Shadow: Two cheers for still being a second-rate player. ;3 Only you could place in singles without having been worked into the bracket. Your total lack of style continues to amaze me. :p

Snakeee: Didn't get to talk much. Good stuff as always. Can't believe how close that first doubles match was. Everyone was on edge when that nine came out. ^^ And then I went Jiggs and muffed up the place...I don't wanna talk about it...>.<

Starz: I got to hear someone's messed up view on your Brawl career. : ) Something about 'tha dude uses whatever character he touches first, and of course that was Olimar because I hate that <genericcurseword> character'. It's always nice to see Olimar representation in a scene infested with high-tiers. Keep up the good work, we'll prove that Oli is high tier one of these days. ; )

T-Web: You were much friendlier than your serious expression made you out to be. Wish I could have given you a better representation of myself in that friendly we did. >.> Good stuff anyway, hope to see you around sometime.

Ussi: Good stuff needing a ride to the train station at midnight. >.> I still can't get over that you couldn't record any matches...****it****it****it! ^^ Better luck next time...I could have used seeing one or two of my doubles matches, even though I can't stand this Doom guy I was stuck with.

That's all for now. I know that I must have forgot somebody, but I can't for the life of me remember who it is. : (

Ooh, most random statement of the night:

Step 1: Be a Bird. Step 2: Down Throw. Are you a Bird? If you are, Procede to Step 2. If not, Return to Step 1.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
SHOUTOUTS

Glick - thanks for teaming we did pretty good for just teaming for the first time

Blackanese - lol thanks for guiding me to the store i was lost as a mofo

Hax - nice seeing you again lol you definetly gotta get me on that melee s**t

Bengali dude - your mean -_-

Ninjalink - the commentary on the pool matches were funny

Snakeee - haha nice friendlies ur ZSS is awezum.

Dark.Pch - thanks for helping me and glick in that doubles match haha your advice worked

Atomsk - i had to prove myself xD funny guy.

J-Tails - had the hardest pool ever haha but i think you did good

Atire - nice seeing you around another one of those people i met off AIB and seen em IRL Great samus

Knightmare516 - cool guy coming to your tourny the 8th

Zen - fun talking to you next time were definitely teaming

Jash - close pool match best toon link on the east coast imo

Dire - didn't really meet you but your G&W was sick.

Alex Strife - pretty good tournament you held

Bum - Nice seeing u again

Workers - YOU GUYS ARE SWEET ONE MOMENT AND SOUR THE NEXT.

Customers - Sorry us smashers were in your way the game store across the street was available :)

i'll remember more people when i think harder
oh yeah my back and feet were killing me lol.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yesss I was waiting for this thread so I can post shout outs properly (plus I'm lazy...):

Ron, thanks so much for teaming with me! I think we did rather well despite everything and I hope we can team again soon! Your ROBERT is too good lol.

DJ, your too fun and def good matches as always. You and your teaming with random people =P

Zro, it was fun watching you play Battle Phantasia haha. Let's team sometime for tourny, if you want? Hey we do it in Melee XD

HAB, awesome friendly matches in the beginning!! YEA!

Vanz, lol metaknight...oh metaknight. I sware I'm gonna go MK in tourny once just to see how far I'll get.

Fable, it was nice meeting you and playing you and your partner! GOOD MATCHES! And keep it up! It's cool that you use Pika :)

Mop/Miwa, amazing placing, you guys really need to enter singles too like I said!!!!!

Jumpman, practice more dammit! You were doing rather well too, wanna see you go further!

Atomsk, 16?!?!?!?!?!!?!? Totally unprepared for that...lol! Then again I was totally unprepared for tripping IRL lmaoooooooo

D1, Tom Cruise...wow. So random LOL! We should play more Melee/Brawl :O Thanks for being such a supportive friend as well :)

Ninjalink, YOUR FACE?! Btw thanks for hanging out at chinatown last week, we should do it again :D

Starz, I'm shocked you showed up still lol! Your Olimar is scary DX

Silven...DOCTOR SILVEN, and your assistant Ninjalink...haha. Really, thanks for giving all those Wii's the special treatment XD although mine still needs it...wah...

Blue, you're awesome :D I should be coming to your tourny this weekend!

Bum, thanks for your support most definitely!

Shin, we didn't get to play =( always cool to hang out with you though

Rockin, you did really well in singles, congrats! We need to play more co-op KSS, liek fo realz!

Doom, GLAD YOU GOT YOUR STICKERS! Haha :D didn't get to play you though, next time!

Last but not leastttt, Johnathan -- you did an amazing job under lot's of pressure and with all the unexpected amounts of people who showed up. And had to make a lot of decisions some were not yours to control. Despite all the issues you did the best you could do. :)

If I forgot anyone...I'm sorry! D;

Max Ketchum

Hey Rhyme, you *******, it's that Doom guy. Yeah, the one you teamed with. I read those comments, you're a nasty and mean man! ): ):

Oh well. You helped my sexy self get 13th in teams. I'll post a full set of shoutouts tomorrow.

D1

Banned via Administration
Wow I didn't know this thread existed.

Such a big turnout I can't post shoutouts. XD

Thanks for all the love.

And I still can't believe w/o getting sleep the night b4, I get top 3 splitting w/ Bum and Leo ^_^.

To everyone who made the brackets OMFG it was so intense watching every match go on in every TV, every match I had in brackets was intense. As was my matches vs. Atomsk and Dark Pch in pools as well.

Yatta!

NYC ftw!

Leo we're back on top again baby like good times!

Bum you're always on top, but that'll have to change soon ^_^.

*edit* I lied...

...QUICK SHOUTOUT TO MY TS N1GGAZ NINJALINK, RON, FAB, AND STARZ! ALL UNDER ONE ROOF!

Malcolm wasn't there but its Lupe Fiasco...c'mon he woulda beasted if he was there as well so RELAX!

I also can't forget the first crew I used to be in so shoutouts to DA as well my boy Kubuu's Bday is today and thanks for the cake ^_^, Wes it was great seein ya, Dire stop BEASTIN, Raffy always stayin fresh, Bluchu good to see u ^_^, and Hellfox I'M NOT A MAN...I'M A DOG!

Shoutouts to my FIT n1ggaz Jumpman, Mop, Miwa, Shinigami, Kevin, Crismas, YRB, and...wait Hoyo wasn't there -_-.

Shoutouts to my Polytech n*ggaz Jtails, Owl, and DMT!

Shoutouts to DGZ n*ggaz Cass, Tier, HaB and LUCK AKA BENJAMIN LINUS!

Shoutouts to SWAT for comin thru as always Hax, DJN, Zro, and is Kwis? in SWAT?

Big ups to my PE pplz Crismas OMG WE SAW TOM CRUISE IN MANHATTAN!, Snake ggz ur Sheik is rapesauce, Shadow omg just squeeze urself into brackets jerk! XD, and ALEX STRIFE FIRST AND FORMOST FOR HOSTING A BEAST ARSE TOURNEY! Despite thet crap that happened it was still a beast tournament.

Enemy Controller shoutouts Atomsk, Izumi, Blue, 34, Kai, and I dunno who else I talk to in there but I love you allz?

Shoutout to my Bklyn n*ggaz Ryko, Silven, Shin, Rookie ( I count you as Bklyn quit life XD) etc...

Oh yeah to all the other Zodiac Braves shoutout to you too...

Shoutouts to my LI n*ggaz Doowop, Eli, Knighmare etc.

OMG everyone else I talked to much love sry I didn't shoutout you out.

Except this one person I heard said my Falco sucked cuz I don't pivot CG?

First and foremost, I used to do that sh** b4 I ever saw vids of Sethlon do it. You can ask NinjaLink. Sry if I don't always try to pump out vids of my chars pulling off crap. I'm more focused on trying to do well in tournaments instead of pleasing the crowd mister random self meat rider. If I actually stopped trying to master so many new fighters that are coming out nowadays I'd actually do all the flashy Falco sh** that I used to when me and NL trained like EVERYDAY.

Shoutout to Hoyo for giving me his GameCube controller to keep! I have long since put my prized Brawl controller w/ the Yoshi sticker up on the shelf for your CF stickered controller. It is amazing in Melee and Brawl...thank you so much! <33

Shoutout to Reno and Godot just cuz he's Reno even if he wasn't there.

Shoutout to the basement gang that was having mad OD fun and the after monthly crew XD!

OMEGA APEX SHOUTOUT TO ALEX STRIFE CUZ HE DEEEEEEEEEEED IT!

The End.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
In pools I lost to VanZ and a scrubby Ness.
I did not lose to DK Nintendo. I forgot what character he used, but I beat him.

Also, I'll reiterate if I didn't say so already that I remember how the pools looked and I should have been 2nd seed. The Ness had three losses and when the two who beat him besides Vanz left, someone marked him winning them.
So my two against his three... yuck.
Ah well.

I better do better.

EDIT)) I'm only looking at shoutouts that involve 'black' anything else will more than likely be passed.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm mad you said DK Nintendo lol. Spell it right lol. I definitely would've gotten 1st or 2nd seed if I didn't play random characters throughout my pool matches. The major factor was not being able to sit down. My overall performance when I play goes down dramatically when I play standing. This is why I barely gave a sh*t and picked random characters throughout my pool matches. Oh well, fun tourney and it was nice seeing everyone.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If I can get the characters of the top 8 in singles I'd appreciate it.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Finally, shoutouts

Alex - Good stuff at the tournament. There was limited things you could do, not to mention there was a large amount of people, and you and several others held it together.

Vanz - The Dedede dittos were definitly fun to watch. and I'm glad you like Meta Knight...in your own fashion XD Still, good stuff

D1 - For now on, you're allowed to say 'undefeated' in pools. lol

Shini - Teach me kirby plz so you don't glare at me like that D:

Crismas - w00t, those co-ops on KSS were beast. We gotta play more and see f we can beat records. And hell, why stop there. Let's play some of that Zelda: PH verses play :D

Shin Moo - we did great in teams. I'll team with you whenever you're ready. I remember what type of team name you want and I think I got the perfect name too. >:D

HaB - That chaacter in BF....he's so...metrosexual. D: his NAME is even girly DX

Mop/Miwa - good stuff in teams. ^^

Jash - It's so nice to hear from you again. Glad we got to talk, and thanks for it as well ^^

Blaze - First Pit now Ike. nice. I gotta play your Ike >:)

Leo - if you pay me, I'll do a investigation on your duckie :p

DJ - you and your high standards for teams. LOL

Starz - Great seeing you again. I know I need a shave.I need clippers and I can't find that special shaving cream Shin spoke of... D:

Shadow - Good stuff. I'm glad you see I'm improving. Love the commontary in our matches. Mad you ruined my record...><;;

Snakee- good stuff in teams. Ya *****. PE all day! ^________^

to the 150 + randoms -......where WERE ya when W2z was around? Ya are like Ninjas...><;;

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I did not lose to DK Nintendo. I forgot what character he used, but I beat him.
Ooh, I must have missunderstood him then. I'm not taking your placing against you though, I know you're better than what you got.

BLACK

I'm mad you said DK Nintendo lol. Spell it right lol.
Then take pools seriously? Lol. :p Sorry for misspelling your name, I did it right before going to bed. >.<

im so tight.
: ) Blue told some guy that I was the Malcolm that was supposed to show up, and a couple people were calling me Malcolm after that. Too funny.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I did not lose to Dj Nintendo. I forgot what character he used, but I beat him.

Also, I'll reiterate if I didn't say so already that I remember how the pools looked and I should have been 2nd seed. The Ness had three losses and when the two who beat him besides Vanz left, someone marked him winning them.
So my two against his three... yuck.
Ah well.

I better do better.
Well I'm sorry but you don't have to call me scrubby... You would have gotten in anyway before they changed the rules.

And I beat you fairly. I had no control over who left our pools or not. I'm sorry that I knocked you out but come on don't call me scrubby.... Actually only 1 of them who beat me left. I lost to DJ, Vanz and Liquid 1. So Liquid left. I was tied with you then. I advanced with you coming third because I beat you. Not only that but if the guy didn't leave I would have advanced if they did not changed the rules. Only 1 guy left out of the 3 that beat me, he forfeited all his wins to all the players. So it's not like I'm the only one who had the advantage. I got in because I won that match vs. You.

I got 9th... Come on... Why must you insult me? I beat you because you didn't beat me... So insulting my skill level is not cool..

So don't insult my skill because you didn't get out insult the sudden rule change.

You have an amazing Olimar, and I have a pretty good Ness. No need to insult my skill level. It's not cool that you call some guy a scrub just because he's not well known and he beat you...

Also who has the replay of that match I want to see how I won, all I remember was me PK Flashing his tether... This way I know my good strategy for facing olimars.

Shout outs?

NinjaLink: Fun friendlies, Jab locking is fun.

Soul Ark: Your Fox is amazing, one of the best I've seen

VanZ: Good job winning all you matches in Pools.

Eli: Nice seeing you there, Glad we both made it out of pools.

DJ Nintendo: Don't give up, keep trying and practice your bowser as much as you can. The 1 second left kill on me with Ike was too smooth

Doowop: Nice seeing you there.

Bum: Glad you came, good job helping the people run the stuff.

Black Waltz: Good Match, sorry that you got out of pools because of it...

Liquid 1: Your snake is amazing, you played smart.

Cheeze: Thanks for teaming with me even though we did so horrible.

Atomsk: Nice Dedede, I'm still figuring out how to beat him... Facing Leo first probably did give me the experience to do better. And why couldn't you just let Ness win Dedede is already high on the character rankings!!!!!!!!. Nah just kidding I want to earn that as fair as I can. Plus you're a really Nice guy.

Anyone else: Glad you came.

Standing was a pain... I feel bad for Alex, the workers took everything out of his hands. Though I think they did feel bad about it seeing that they gave us Double elimination

Miwa

Smash Rookie
Omg wow im surprised we did good x]

it was really fun entering though. :)

Thanks to evryone who gave us mad props and to the ppl who gave us shoutouts. <3

I give shotouts to..all the cool pplz i kno, said hi to, and chilled wit lol. luv u guys :)

Max Ketchum

Shoutouts time from Mr. Awesome Doom.

Doom - You're amazing. I hope you show up to every single tourney I go to. You're the man!

Alex Strife, man of the ****ing hour - Man, you really make **** happen. I have so much respect for you after the way you ran this tourney, on top of how much I already liked you. XD No words can describe how well you handled ****.

crismas - Thanks for voting for my hair! :3 XD Shame I didn't get to buy any stickers. Next time, though.

Rhyme - ur a *** go kill urself n never team wit me agen

BlackWaltz - Sorry you couldn't carpool with us, it was my bad for misunderstanding you on AIM Friday night. Good to see you though, shame you didn't make it into the singles bracket. At least you made some money off doubles. :p

NinjaLink - omfg ur diddy is awe inspriing u make me want to play him lessons plz!! omg i love u

Atomsk - hugz? <3 It's always too fun hanging out with you at tourneys. Hopefully I'll see you at Blue's this weekend...I need the $1.50 you owe me to pay the house fee. XD Get better than 7th next time!

Inui - How was Season's Beatings?

Dave - Falco dittos = too good. You don't play TL. ): Learn the Lucario/MK matchup, noob.

Snakeee - ****, nice job winning doubles and getting 4th in singles! Nice to see you again, of course. We didn't get to play this time due to lack of friendly TVs. :/ Next time, though.

Shadow - Your Falco is mean. ): Congrats on the doubles win and magically appearing into the singles bracket, apparently. XD Good ****.

Blue - No, Rhyme and I are not really gay for each other. As he said, though, it's too fun to watch you get creeped out by us pretending. XD Fun stuff in teams.

PRiDE - Welcome back to Brawl (2 weeks too late), lol. Again, fun stuff in teams. Who ever thought MK/Samus was a good combo?

Mop and Miwa - Good job beating us in teams. :p

Silven - ****, I finally met you! Shame that we didn't get to play, though. :/

Rockin - Thanks so much for telling me that my bag was unzipped. @_@ I owe you one, dude.

Ritch

Smash Journeyman
lol Alex my name is spelled with a T, Ritch >__> :p o well, i dont have much to say since it was my first tournament and i only did doubles, but glad i participated :D

my only shoutout is to TNM, sameer, you did a nice job man, glad to meet you in person maybe we'll meet up again soon on the next tourney. Wish we coulved played some friendlies though that match agaisnt you and smashfox was too funny lolz

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Sorry DJ, I just remember the 'DK' part alot.

Ref:: I thought you were like a random little kid, I didn't know who you were.
Also, I beat liquid, I had 2 loses, you had three.
I don't know, but that should mean you lost three and were down against me.

Also, PK flash on tether doesn't work, I just wasn't playing well. Dair to upair like 5 times landed on me.. Ah well.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Well Pk flash does work on tether if you catch them before they get invincibility, its the same as PKT on popo or nana when they tether, though that PK Flash kill is like a one time thing. Yes I had 3 and you had 2 them liquid left, so yes you should have got second if liquid left and didn't forfeit up his wins it wouldn't have been fair to keep people from getting out of pools just because they left to some guy who forfeit after beating them.

Sucks that it kept you from getting out of pools... but I'm not the only one who benefited from him leaving...

I had to battle pretty hard versus everyone in the bracket like you did. I just happened to win that match.

D air to U air can only be Air dodged to get away from without taking damage.

D air to N air is the same thing just N air has a way better chance of hitting even if they air dodge.

I'm sure you could have done better considering I was left with 2 stocks.

The guy was fair in handing wins to his opponents because he had to forfeit. Everyone who would have been taken out of pools because of him wasn't.

He would have pretty much taken up a whole pool place from keeping all his wins and loses. Basically the pool acted like he was never there.

Yea if he stayed you would have placed second in pools with him third and Me fourth.

Instead counting it like he wasn't there it was
1. VanZ
2. Ref
3. Black Waltz
4. Soul Ark

Basically I did get a second place because he had to forfeit, that is true. But you could have been out of pools if they didn't change the rules.

It was a combination of 2 things, it sucks but it happened, sorry it did though.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Next time I'll just have to take you seriously and not act like the pools were a friendly.
xD I thought more people would talk in this thread, but 170 people don't like to do shoutouts..

Tec0+9

Smash Apprentice
Wow noob. Get ***** next time.

Next time I'll just have to take you seriously and not act like the pools were a friendly.
xD I thought more people would talk in this thread, but 170 people don't like to do shoutouts..
Only because the 170 people didn't receive any shout outs, and the majority of the people came from All is Brawl.

Mop?

Smash Rookie
ah so better late than never shoutouts to everyone you know who ya are..if I even begin naming all of you guys the list will go on and on lol I really missed the craziness of tournys and seeing all of you guys of course was the best.It was much fun thanks for the fun fights in teams everyone see you all in the next weekly mayhaps

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Hi!
uh... shoutouts take too long, so yeah... to the people who i have something to say to:
Doom: falco dittos are gay lol. shut up, toon is my main >:3 everyone is pissing me off. my meta is just better =( but not my main.
Dude who made a post 2 spots above this one: lol at ur brock avatar.
BlackWaltz: fun teaming with u. wanna do it again? ill have to step up da camp in the finals i guess.
Atomsk: cheer up =D
Blue: atomsk did end up outplacing u lol.
People i beat: step yo **** up!
People in my pools who beat me: screw sd's, 8% wins on time outs, and 23% wins on time outs.
Owner: thanks for the plushy!
Bum: i wanna play u again, need dk practice.
Everyone else: uh...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Doom: falco dittos are gay lol. shut up, toon is my main >:3 everyone is pissing me off. my meta is just better =( but not my main.
Your best character that you use in the majority of your tournament matches = your main.

Top Bottom