• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fix Brawl (Petition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alejo_

Smash Rookie
I know I'm really new to these boards. But I have always thought it was awesome that you could play Brawl online. So why not make the Brawl online experiance a better one. Not only that but fix major flaws the game has? Or balance out chracters that need it. Make weak toons better and give over powerd ones (MK *cough*) a weakness atleast. Along with fixing lag issues and game playablility.

Not only that, but downloadable content. New stages, stage build parts, and all those things you say "man i wish this game had this".

This would be great for the game and would unify the smash community once again.

In other games I always looked forward to patches. It's almost like getting a new game. So just let me hear what you guys think of this. Who knows, maybe the right people might read this thread ;)

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
It's called hacking with Ocarina and GeckoOS. SBR even wants people to work on balance patches. Seriously, does nobody use the search function or look at the first page of threads anymore?

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
I know I'm really new to these boards. But I have always thought it was awesome that you could play Brawl online. So why not make the Brawl online experiance a better one. Not only that but fix major flaws the game has? Or balance out chracters that need it. Make weak toons better and give over powerd ones (MK *cough*) a weakness atleast. Along with fixing lag issues and game playablility.

Not only that, but downloadable content. New stages, stage build parts, and all those things you say "man i wish this game had this".

This would be great for the game and would unify the smash community once again.

In other games I always looked forward to patches. It's almost like getting a new game. So just let me hear what you guys think of this. Who knows, maybe the right people might read this thread ;)
Join this group: http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=406

We have enough hack threads already.

Also:

urdailywater

Smash Hero
He's talking about something more besides hacking.

Downloadable Content, you can't do much with hacking on that.

But still, we get too many of them. Search function please.

Fix'd for terrible reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom