• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
The Shoutouts

All right guys, as I promised, I'm going to do shoutouts to everyone because I wanted to and because I gathered a lot of information of from you guys during my absence.

Davis Well, I wanted to start with you because we kept saying that we love each other lately. And because you owe me $30. I'm being a pressuring dick to you because (i'm sorry) cameron was actually intelligent for once and claimed that you would never pay me back, and when you gather up the $$$, that you would deny the validity of the bet. Whatever, I can hopefully trust you. ALSO, RSVPing is a french term, "repondez si'l vous plait," literally meaning "respectfully, please respond." That's probably the only thing I ever learned from CNM, also. Don't go to that school. It's a waste of time.

Steven Im not sure why I'm saying this, but we've bonded so much over the last few months. Thanks for that. Love you. Except that I hate you at the same time for seconding marth in brawl. You were there at AZ One Two Step and saw how I proved that marth is gay. It's extremely hard to actually PROVE that someone is gay, so you shouuld respect my troubles and pick a cooler alternative like Toon Link. I don't care if you feel that marth is comfortable to your playstyle, just don't play him. He is a grade-A+ *******.

Paul Thank you for always reinforcing the fact that melee is absolutely a better video game than brawl, even if it's modded. After all this time, I finally firmly believe that I am better than you. That won't mean anything to you though, because I know you will respond with a ridiculous, defensive coomment about how I suck and am gay and play characters like falcon (so contradictory). And Steven just told me a few weeks ago that you curse. I really had never noticed that. You curse? Wow. Good job on learning how to breathe during matches by the way. Lastly, wtf with you complaining during matches. "that's such bull****" or "that grab range is ********" or "wtf I had my shield up." You are a crybaby and just face the fact that there are logical explanations for everything. Grab range = opponent jabbed. Shield up = I shield stabbed your collision bubble.

Erich So at the last fest, I was curious why you were talking with Steven also about some random video games. Erich, I just don't see you as a video gamer. You are a violinist and a track runner and a smasher, but not a gamer in my eyes. Speaking of violin, have you ever heard of the Aphex Twins? Watch the forward combo video. Great song. I would recommend refraining from talking like a nerd :p It's just not you. And you have yet to bond with me :( I've bonded with like everybody except everett and zach (both of which I don't want to). We need to do more stuff together. You play tennis at all? No? well still come over for a set or two.

Everett Sorry again about the Sweeney todd deal. Anyways, Cameron claims that he is the bomb at metaknight dittos. Can you or somebody else just kick his *** so hard that his *** goes through his internal organs and finally reaches and replaces his brain. Everyone knows that his *** is much more deserving than his own brain. One long day in the future down the road, I believe you are the only one that can possibly knock some true sense into that failure and make him at least decent with this video game. Did you like that combo I did on yoshi as C.F. Maybe you can finally respect my melee skillz. You always used to talk to me in a condescending manner (really, I took it personally). Erich says your sisters are hot by the way, except the 9-year-old, which will be hot later :laugh:

Zach Were you serious about the dorm room thing? Because even though everyone always rips on you, I would actually find it really fun to have you as a roommate. I mean, I would be able to play brawl and melee with you all the time at college, and I would get to know nerdiness and video games and the history of Sony's controller scheme and random **** like that. You easily deserve the title of most knowledgeable gamer in NM, more so than Steven or August or Paul or the Twinz (for being the oldest and living when Asteroids and Pong was still in its early ages).

Daniel Oh boy, I'm not sure what long paragraph I'm going to type about you. I could at least say that you are tall. By the way guess what sandia has a science olympiad team this year, and it's actually slightly big. I joined this year (tentative) and it would be nice if we had you. There are some interesting engineering events. It's in Mrs. Isernhagen's room K-8 and it meets thursday lunches and friday after school. there's people you may remember from madison like anastasia. Out of nowhere, do you have a girlfriend? I would have a completely different view of you if you did.

August How many times have you been ripped on for having that name? We have yet to bond by the way. Also, it's so funny how you chuckle during melee matches. I say some smartass comment, then you just chuckle in the... hmm... what's a good word. You just chuckle in the quirkiest way. And one day in the near future, we will have a technical battle, all right. I still like that title of "most technical in NM", and even though I distinctly remember telling Paul that you are more technical than me and I firmly believe it, I may have just changed my mind. We are just about even, it's just that we exhibit different technicalities more often than not. I focus on platform technical skills and shuffling and space animal ****. You seem to focus on things like dash dancing and pivoting and other things I don't know about very well (like the SWD). Tell me more about Illinois deal? Tell me EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ILLINOIS, including stuff I don't want to know. Change your name too.

Twinz Come back I love you both too much. And Lewis needs to take back my Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. What's his number? Does he even have a phone? Also can you guys give me the crash course on how to be cool? That would be much appreciated. Steven quotes you two as the "drama diffusers" or those who just cools things down or makes things hilarious and funny in times of argument. It's funny how the black belts of Tae Kwon Do end up being the mediators. We're traveling out of state too for a few things, so it would be nice if you could meet other famous guys, attack them in bed, and have pictures of that too. Maybe win some arm wrestling matches too.

Nolan I'm sorry for being awkward to you. I know I came off as an awkward fellow when I first met you and said weird things and mumbled random gay "let's have sex sometime" ****. Congratulations on being NUMBER ONE IN NEW MEXICO IN STEPMANIA. That is amazing. I barely even knew what stepmania is beforehand. Nolan, out of curiosity, are you a good dancer? I just don't get it, but when I meet stepmania and ddr people (even on computer keyboards, not the floor dance pad), they end up having a fantastic sense of rhythm and are able to incorporate it into their body. You should teach me how to dance. you are a cool guy, I wish you the best of luck with Daisy, and you know exactly what I mean.

Walker Awesome job on making a big deal out of the kirby-marth counter stuff. I like how Timotee beat us down to the ground afterwards though. It is so funny how different brawl and melee are. Well anyways, the phone call you made to steven was rather stupid, I remember it being your idea. I called it that he would just be a stupid **** about it and wouldnt play along or follow through. Don't play marth or zelda by the way, marth is a ******* and zelda has merit of being just as campy as pit, if not more.

Matt Hi. I don't know you very well.

Dekar What's up Casey. You know what I like about you, the way your voice sounds. Even though most of the insults you say aren't very funny when they intend to be humorous, they are funny due to the way you make it sound. For example, "I sit on the toilet when I pee like a girl," isn't a funny phrase, but the way you say "girl" is just phenomenal. Teach me how to play diddy kong someday. Or at least dribble. We need to hang out more. You seem very in tune with popular culture, so it would be nice :)

Molly I never meant to call you a ***** Even though this sounds like a pathetic attempt on the internetz to apologize for that, just believe in me anyway. We gotta catch up, i didn't really get the biggest chance last time. I remember a long long long time ago that you drew a family guy reference - "evil monkeys live in my closet" in green ink. Somehow that doodle ended up in my hands and I took it home and actually taped it to my closet. Wow I am such a dork :dizzy:

Chefman Where are you?

Xion Hey buddy. This will sound so so so stupid, but bear with me. I know you havent been with us long enough, but I find it so interesting how everytime you diss someone, you take it back immediately afterwards and type "jk lolz" or "sorry" or "i didn't mean it :p" afterwards. Just say it up front and dont apologize afterwards. It loses its dramatic effect. Out of nowhere, I want to mention that you have a funny haircut and I laughed in my head when I first met you. You probably don't need to prepare for our $1 moneymatch because I'm going to get stupid random characters like yoshi and ganondorf and bowser, so you needn't worry at all. The brawl engine and Sakurai are against me for loving melee more.

Overgames You are good. Really, you have a lot of potential for a good brawl player. I just cant believe how quickly you picked up wavedashing after playing melee for the FIRST TIME EVER in your lifetime for christs sake. Plus, it was your cheeks that make me think that you are less than 14 years old, but in reality you are 16 and you don't have cheekbones yet. Have you hit puberty yet? ;) Quote Davis, I'm looking for a friend. I even asked August if he hit puberty yet. You wouldn't understand the reference, but it's been a running gag against me for a while.

Kendrick When Davis said that I'm going to get my *** kicked someday, I just know that it's going to be you. I just know it. Not because you're black, but because it's your personality to kick ***. You're probably accustomed to it by now. Teach me how to have a huge ***** by the way. You know how its done, and most of my earlier shoutouts consisted of having the person teach me something. not that I don't have a regular sized ***** already, but I wouldnt mind making it bigger :) How good are you at Soul Calibur IV now, because I don't want to think that you are better than Steven and Davis and Paul combined. It will happen someday and I am fearful.

Troll Come back
Pice Come back
Yuki Come back
Michelle Come back
Mits Come back
AllBoutSheik Come back
C-J Come back when you're done with pharmacy
AllBoutPeach Come back I want to win at GH

If you guys wanted to know about my Sandia friends, I officially gave up on ALL of them. Mike Sullivan (the curly blonde haired pit player), Doug Breen, Daniel Breen, and David Breen, and other noobs like Ryan Fitzgerald, Phillip Cheek, and Johnny Mak are too much trouble for me. Especially the Breens, they are impatient and extremely arrogant about themselves. They think that us NM smashers just aren't capable of being close and able to do "other things" like play tennis and go to restaurants and watch movies together or go shopping or ****. I hate them so much lately.

JohnnyLaw Where the **** are you. Everyone wants to **** you so hard because you are a big ******* for getting so far in the tournament with Forward for playing a ******* named metaknight. If you haven't seen the title of this thread yet, then you are in a world of hurt and have a hell of some catching up to do. Apparently OoS people know your name now and I don't like that. BTW no one told me about the party you all had where everyone drank and had a real good time. Tell me about it sometime. You should teach me to have a good time (i mean go to strip clubs get drunk get high and do street ****)

Ax I want to apologize on behalf of the veteran New Mexico smashers. I think we just wanted to let off some steam and have someone to rip on lately. I feel that you haven't had a warm welcome to the smash community. You haven't gotten a chance to shine and we're preventing you from having a good time. I sincerely hope that the next smashfest we can make up for our terrible deeds and NOT single you out as a target scapegoat. Really, you seem like a great person, and you can easily excel as a smasher. Well I'll stop kissing your ***, but you shouldnt wear glasses by the way. I just don't see you as someone that wears glasses. Are you a big gamer also? I think you may be able to compete with Zach's title.

I'm forgetting quite a few people. What a long post.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Come to Sweeney Todd on Thursday :(

Neil, I respect your Melee skillz.

Cameron. If you can read. Or hear. Or look in a mirror. Or even be seen.

You suck.

Is that good enough for you Neil?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice

You suck.

you make me happy :) Except that he doesn't have a smashboards account. Thanks for respecting my melee skills, and I might be able to do thursday.

Hey, since we're online, want to have an 11:55 pm NM thread conversation? Im kinda bored.
It's just asking for us to get banned though.

you should also change your character icon since he's going to get banned :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey, since we're online, want to have an 11:55 pm NM thread conversation? Im kinda bored.
It's just asking for us to get banned though.
You haven't read the CO thread have you?

Bring people with you to Sweeney Todd. It is actually really good :)
Do you have a myspace? I can show some pictures via it :)

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
You haven't read the CO thread have you?

Bring people with you to Sweeney Todd. It is actually really good :)
Do you have a myspace? I can show some pictures via it :)
All right I will, thanks for being peach btw. And no, I used to have a myspace though. I just kinda realized how boring it was after a while and how unreal people tried to be. They just made themselves be who they really arent, and I didn't feel natural..
You could email or post the pictures here :)

And, speaking of pictures, make me a sig plz.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I don't do photoshop anymore. I got bored of it.

Peach is like one of the few fun characters in brawl.

:/

I can sing :)

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I wish you could have gone to AZ one two step, there were some people talking **** about a great brawler named light, he made peach look really good by spamming turnips and floating around and doing random ****. I never really saw much of his matches.

Yay, you edited the title with the 2 minutes :p
Carl Stahoviac is still talking to me about how good you are at photoshop. He's focused on robotics and engineering and computer programs lately.

Yep yep. I can sing too, just not as well :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
AZ12step would have been cool.

Carl talks about me still?

Weird.

Neil, you've never heard me sing, so you don't know how well I can sing.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
AZ12step would have been cool.

Carl talks about me still?

Weird.

Neil, you've never heard me sing, so you don't know how well I can sing.
Well, AZ would have been awesome except for the fact that Davis would have ***** you. He just became a beast out of nowhere. Colorado didn't even see it coming, and you know how hard it is to mindgame CO. Really, he had the momentum of M2K in OC3 crew battles, it was crazy. He beat forward in my eyes. (He didn't win the set, but he certainly was deserving of it.)

Carl doesn't really talk about you, I just bring him up. He's kind of a hard person to talk to, and he has like 5 of my 6 classes :( It's annoying sometimes. He takes a while to bond with.

And I mentioned like a few pages back how I've never heard you sing. Besides, I conceded that you sing better than me.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm joining your conversation. Mostly just for a question, also because I'm bored.

About the marf/kirby thing...were you guys on the crew that I fought when I was pissed about how crappily AZ12 was being run? Because if not...I'm so confused...

Edit: Or just disappear when I post something! I get it! I hope you both catch the plague!

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm joining your conversation. Mostly just for a question, also because I'm bored.

About the marf/kirby thing...were you guys on the crew that I fought when I was pissed about how crappily AZ12 was being run? Because if not...I'm so confused...

Edit: Or just disappear when I post something! I get it! I hope you both catch the plague!
All right Tim, your edit was so funny I just could NOT resist responding to this.
I was actually not replying for two reasons: I kept refreshing on page 294, until a minute ago I just realized that a new page was made :p Also I was watching the new combo video montage by itsbme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoeDnbrkQq8

And as for the marf kirby thing, I wasn't really the most active member of the brawl portion. I was really busy in the melee section playing Tai, forward, Wobbles, Taj, etc. Sorry, Tim, I was really really oblivious to brawl. But otherwise, yes it's funny how you can counter kirby's neutral b.
And no, I didn't get to see that crew battle :(

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Oh, that's what you meant. I was confused, because in the crew 'tourney', I took out 4 people of a crew with my kirby, one of which was a marf.

Now to watch the vid you posted, for maximum time wasting

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Oh, that's what you meant. I was confused, because in the crew 'tourney', I took out 4 people of a crew with my kirby, one of which was a marf.

Now to watch the vid you posted, for maximum time wasting
Maximum time wasting consists of watching random paid programming at this time of day, and surfing the web for youtube videos, and texting some random girl, and doing your homework that's due on the next day (i've done this before on a sunday night :()

Yeah, congratz on the crew ****. Also, Timotee, what's up with YOUR character icon? One of my shoutouts earlier said that marf is a "Grade-A+ *******." Really, I convinced Paul not to main him in melee because of that, now I need to convince you too? Argh.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
It would be best to ask the colorado thread about my "forum main"

Edit subnote: but aren't you the one that just linked to a marth combo video...?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
It would be best to ask the colorado thread about my "forum main"

Edit subnote: but aren't you the one that just linked to a marth combo video...?
Apparently you don't have the most rational understanding of the difference between respecting a character and respecting a person who plays a character. Besides, seeing combos in melee are too exciting, regardless of the character. Wouldn't you agree?

And yes, I will ask CO about your forum main.
Also, you aren't the most fun person to talk to during this time. You don't exactly carry on the most interesting conversations :( :( :(
Don't reply with one sentence statements that divert my attention from you and attract my attention to the CO thread.

Edit subnote: hopefully you realize that my first paragraph about your lack of rational understanding is an attempt for CO to come down here for an NM tournament instead of pussy out.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
We only pussied out because DFG screwed over the timing. Besides, wasn't jeris winning in both smarsh games good enough?

I do think that combo vid was sick, he's just so ****ed talented. I think there can be some good brawl ones, it'll just be hard because we'll have to wade through the crap to find good ones. I mean, most of the things in good combo videos aren't really 'combos', they're just reading the opponent and looking awesome doing it, right?

I think this is a good barwl vid: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LljM5AiGRJU I likes it.

Let's see...Barwl vs. Melee...Melee is a better fighting game, no questions asked. Brawl is more of a strategy game with tripping and metaknight =(. I've just decided that keeping up my melee skill while playing GG and brawl just isn't what I want to do. I can't stand practicing solo. But if you come to CO or go to Oh snap, I'll do melee low tier rumbles with ya, those will be fun until I die.

Also, Dokapon Kingdom is the best wii game in existence.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
We only pussied out because DFG screwed over the timing. Besides, wasn't jeris winning in both smarsh games good enough?

I do think that combo vid was sick, he's just so ****ed talented. I think there can be some good brawl ones, it'll just be hard because we'll have to wade through the crap to find good ones. I mean, most of the things in good combo videos aren't really 'combos', they're just reading the opponent and looking awesome doing it, right?

I think this is a good barwl vid: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LljM5AiGRJU I likes it.

Let's see...Barwl vs. Melee...Melee is a better fighting game, no questions asked. Brawl is more of a strategy game with tripping and metaknight =(. I've just decided that keeping up my melee skill while playing GG and brawl just isn't what I want to do. I can't stand practicing solo. But if you come to CO or go to Oh snap, I'll do melee low tier rumbles with ya, those will be fun until I die.

Yeah, DFG needs to stop sounding like a broken record player "Yo this is DFG." I'm quoting someone quoting a quote by the way. And yes, everyone knows that broken record players don't have a sense of timing, that's why they can't play songs chronologically. You'll see, Jeris will get ***** next time he comes over here.
And Timotee, I love you. I love you almost as much as I love the AZ version of me, also known as Neilsquared or Tee Ai Eye. He is so vehement about his love for melee, that he ditched and offended all of the AZ brawl lovers, and had to come back crying to them *literally* apologizing that he left them and that he was lonely. Interesting story.

Thank you again for loving melee, and I don't do very many low tier rumbles. A good man to ask would be Steven or GoldenGlove, he mained Young link, DK, roy, mewtwo, and someone else I can't remember. I'll watch the plumber video later.

Also, I don't know anything about Dokapon Kingdom :( Face it, the Wii has a terrible game library compared to the 360 and PS3 as of now. Hopefully Nintendo will pull through later.

Those advertisements at the top of the page are getting sickening "save the monster quest zoo" adventure quest advertisement about how "there are so many endangered animals in this world." I've had to refresh this page and see that ad so many times. I want to kill myself.

I think I'll go to sleep Timotee. Thanks for talk btw.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
wow its been too long nm folk
i just want to say 3 things
lawl meta*** xD

WTF SINZ PEACH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL peach ditto time <.< its like being falcon rivals again but having a main is dumb in this game <3 the heart is for you

and third
NM Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
Results:

SC4:
1st Spacey
2nd Me
3rd Sephi
4th (Niglet?)

Brawl Singles:
1st- Dekar
2nd-Me
3rd-Gekko
4th-No one cares.

Brawl Doubles:
1st Dekar and I (who else?)
2nd who cares

@ Nolan and Goyf: You guys fail for your lack of attendance. It would have made it WAY more interesting.
Yay raffle tomorrow ^_^

Heh...hi Neil. So you don't see me as a gamer, eh? Yea, not many people do. I guess I don't look like the stereotype of a typical 'gamer', do I? What do you see me as then? Just curious.

Anyways, we never played too seriously in Melee, I hope, because I beat you WAAAAAY too easily. Not that I was going all out either, but still.:( I know our games in the past have been a lot closer than they were last night dude. Paul beat me once when I was Marth, and August beat me once(or twice?). Nobody else beat my Marth last night.:embarrass(unless Steven did once and I don't remember) Anyways, we gotta play again Neil! Next time I'll have to stay for longer than I did too, eh? And yes, I like tennis Neil, it's a fun sport. I don't play it very often sadly, but...anyways, just call me sometime for this so called "bonding" and we'll see what I can do. Cross-country is ending soon, so I'll be a lot more free. THAT GOES FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME(although why you would want to is beyond me!:lick:).

I also unfortunately did not attend Sweeney Todd yesterday, but will be going on Thursday. OK EVERETT?!!!!!!! I'll see you on Thursday, never fear. I was busy hanging out with the twins, scaring the heck out of your mom. Just ask her, it was SOOOOOOO funny.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
@Davis: Fun fest. I had fun fighting your Wolf with my Sonic.

@Steven: It was fun seeing you.

@Paul: I didn't play you in singles but those were some fun doubles matches later in the day. And modded Brawl was fun.

@Neil: I would never dorm with ever. And your not txting cute/hot girls like I do.

@August: I really didn't talk to you or anything but it was fun seeing you.

@Salty: We win a doubles tourny, some day.

@Erich: Your a funny person.

@Sinz: Sorry about not seeing Sweeny Todd. :(

@Everyone else: Your not cool enough to be in my shoutouts.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Holy ****... I've got a lot of ground to cover in this post. I better make this good.

Wow I had no idea stuff was going on, can someone like... keep me updated and call me when shit is going down?
What's your number? Does Nolan have it? I'll see if I can get it from him. I would've invited you if I had a way of contacting you.

It was nice seeing everybody at the show :(
I'm sorry, Everett. I had every intention to go. However, I thought nearly everyone else did, too. The time to leave came and no one else was willing to go save for Zman and Erich (who didn't even end up going anyways), and I didn't want to just leave everyone to their own accord in my house.

What time Thursday is your performance?

All right guys, as I promised, I'm going to do shoutouts to everyone because I wanted to and because I gathered a lot of information of from you guys during my absence.
I feel compelled to comment on nearly everything... so here we go...
In a way I suppose I'll be doing shoutouts as well.

Davis Well, I wanted to start with you because we kept saying that we love each other lately. And because you owe me $30. I'm being a pressuring dick to you because (i'm sorry) cameron was actually intelligent for once and claimed that you would never pay me back, and when you gather up the $$$, that you would deny the validity of the bet. Whatever, I can hopefully trust you. ALSO, RSVPing is a french term, "repondez si'l vous plait," literally meaning "respectfully, please respond." That's probably the only thing I ever learned from CNM, also. Don't go to that school. It's a waste of time.
I don't know what it is, Neil. You keep getting cooler and cooler. I had honestly totally spaced out the $30. It saddens me, though, that you would believe Cameron over myself. That truly saddens me. I'm a man of my word and we shook hands. Normally I am one to escape having to pay someone on a technicality or force someone to pay me on a technicality, but there are none here. You won fair and square. I'll get you your money. You have to understand, though, that I took a four month leave from work so that I could have the free time necessary for school and attempting to win Cassandra's heart back. Those are the only two things that matter to me in life right now. Therefore, money is an issue. The reason I'm going to all these out of state tournaments is I am entirely confident in my ability to win. Even if I don't place in the tournament I'll be able to at least come out even or close to in money matches. My attendance to OK and CO are largely depending on my performance in TX, even though I have the 100% go for TX and CO from my mom.

You learn something new everyday.

As for CNM that school is for people who are one of the following, or a combination thereof:
Lazy
Poor
Stupid

I'll pass on CNM despite the fact that I am both lazy and poor. That place seems so bizarre to me.

Steven Im not sure why I'm saying this, but we've bonded so much over the last few months. Thanks for that. Love you. Except that I hate you at the same time for seconding marth in brawl. You were there at AZ One Two Step and saw how I proved that marth is gay. It's extremely hard to actually PROVE that someone is gay, so you shouuld respect my troubles and pick a cooler alternative like Toon Link. I don't care if you feel that marth is comfortable to your playstyle, just don't play him. He is a grade-A+ *******.
I picked up Marth in Brawl, too... sorry to disappoint. Best hop aboard the *** whoopin' train and start waving your proving stick around.

Paul Thank you for always reinforcing the fact that melee is absolutely a better video game than brawl, even if it's modded. After all this time, I finally firmly believe that I am better than you. That won't mean anything to you though, because I know you will respond with a ridiculous, defensive coomment about how I suck and am gay and play characters like falcon (so contradictory). And Steven just told me a few weeks ago that you curse. I really had never noticed that. You curse? Wow. Good job on learning how to breathe during matches by the way. Lastly, wtf with you complaining during matches. "that's such bull****" or "that grab range is ********" or "wtf I had my shield up." You are a crybaby and just face the fact that there are logical explanations for everything. Grab range = opponent jabbed. Shield up = I shield stabbed your collision bubble.
It must be reinforced that Captain Falcon is the most manly man to ever live, die, or do anything.

He doesn't curse often and only in certain company. It's not much to Paul's personality, though when he does do it it tends to be hilarious. I myself noticed that I've been swearing far too much in excess and would like to take this moment to apologize to everyone. Though, a bit of swearing a day keeps the doctor away.

Also, those do sound like Johns (well, they are Johns), but Paul never intends them like that. That's just the way he always plays in friendlies.

I've bonded with like everybody except everett and zach (both of which I don't want to).
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Everett Sorry again about the Sweeney todd deal. Anyways, Cameron claims that he is the bomb at metaknight dittos. Can you or somebody else just kick his *** so hard that his *** goes through his internal organs and finally reaches and replaces his brain. Everyone knows that his *** is much more deserving than his own brain. One long day in the future down the road, I believe you are the only one that can possibly knock some true sense into that failure and make him at least decent with this video game. Did you like that combo I did on yoshi as C.F. Maybe you can finally respect my melee skillz. You always used to talk to me in a condescending manner (really, I took it personally). Erich says your sisters are hot by the way, except the 9-year-old, which will be hot later :laugh:
I've only been to Everett's house once and met only one of his sisters, and, I'm sorry Everett, but she was very beautiful. I don't think hot is the right word. To degrading for their quality of beauty.

Zach Were you serious about the dorm room thing? Because even though everyone always rips on you, I would actually find it really fun to have you as a roommate. I mean, I would be able to play brawl and melee with you all the time at college, and I would get to know nerdiness and video games and the history of Sony's controller scheme and random **** like that. You easily deserve the title of most knowledgeable gamer in NM, more so than Steven or August or Paul or the Twinz (for being the oldest and living when Asteroids and Pong was still in its early ages).
Aw hell nah! I believe that Steven, August, and I are much more deserving of that title.

August How many times have you been ripped on for having that name? We have yet to bond by the way. Also, it's so funny how you chuckle during melee matches. I say some smartass comment, then you just chuckle in the... hmm... what's a good word. You just chuckle in the quirkiest way. And one day in the near future, we will have a technical battle, all right. I still like that title of "most technical in NM", and even though I distinctly remember telling Paul that you are more technical than me and I firmly believe it, I may have just changed my mind. We are just about even, it's just that we exhibit different technicalities more often than not. I focus on platform technical skills and shuffling and space animal ****. You seem to focus on things like dash dancing and pivoting and other things I don't know about very well (like the SWD). Tell me more about Illinois deal? Tell me EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ILLINOIS, including stuff I don't want to know. Change your name too.
I beat August in Melee! Several times! Two stock! *Arm pump* YES!
Melee is fun.

Also, I think you are both very technical. It's hard to say who is more, though. August is very platform technical, too, though. He really likes to jump > waveland off the platform > and bair/nair/dair. It's very irritating.

Twinz Come back I love you both too much. And Lewis needs to take back my Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. What's his number? Does he even have a phone? Also can you guys give me the crash course on how to be cool? That would be much appreciated. Steven quotes you two as the "drama diffusers" or those who just cools things down or makes things hilarious and funny in times of argument. It's funny how the black belts of Tae Kwon Do end up being the mediators. We're traveling out of state too for a few things, so it would be nice if you could meet other famous guys, attack them in bed, and have pictures of that too. Maybe win some arm wrestling matches too.
I have no idea. They are so incredibly illusive. I have Kyle, David, and Lewis' number, but I think all three of them are wrong for some reason. Lame.

Nolan I'm sorry for being awkward to you. I know I came off as an awkward fellow when I first met you and said weird things and mumbled random gay "let's have sex sometime" ****. Congratulations on being NUMBER ONE IN NEW MEXICO IN STEPMANIA. That is amazing. I barely even knew what stepmania is beforehand. Nolan, out of curiosity, are you a good dancer? I just don't get it, but when I meet stepmania and ddr people (even on computer keyboards, not the floor dance pad), they end up having a fantastic sense of rhythm and are able to incorporate it into their body. You should teach me how to dance. you are a cool guy, I wish you the best of luck with Daisy, and you know exactly what I mean.
Stepmania is for noobs.

P.S. Krista is all over you Nolan. Oh my GOD!

Walker Awesome job on making a big deal out of the kirby-marth counter stuff. I like how Timotee beat us down to the ground afterwards though. It is so funny how different brawl and melee are. Well anyways, the phone call you made to steven was rather stupid, I remember it being your idea. I called it that he would just be a stupid **** about it and wouldnt play along or follow through. Don't play marth or zelda by the way, marth is a ******* and zelda has merit of being just as campy as pit, if not more.

That is all.

Matt Hi. I don't know you very well.
This gave me a good laugh.

Dekar What's up Casey. You know what I like about you, the way your voice sounds. Even though most of the insults you say aren't very funny when they intend to be humorous, they are funny due to the way you make it sound. For example, "I sit on the toilet when I pee like a girl," isn't a funny phrase, but the way you say "girl" is just phenomenal. Teach me how to play diddy kong someday. Or at least dribble. We need to hang out more. You seem very in tune with popular culture, so it would be nice :)
I would probably call you Casey, but Dekar sounds too cool. Where'd you get it?
Sorry, Neil, but his insults will be vastly superior in humor than yours ever will.

Molly I never meant to call you a ***** Even though this sounds like a pathetic attempt on the internetz to apologize for that, just believe in me anyway. We gotta catch up, i didn't really get the biggest chance last time. I remember a long long long time ago that you drew a family guy reference - "evil monkeys live in my closet" in green ink. Somehow that doodle ended up in my hands and I took it home and actually taped it to my closet. Wow I am such a dork :dizzy:
Freaky much, Neil? Dekar might have to lay his pimp hand down on you for this.

To Molly+Dekar: **** Kirby

Chefman Where are you?
I MISS YOU AMIGO!

Xion Hey buddy. This will sound so so so stupid, but bear with me. I know you havent been with us long enough, but I find it so interesting how everytime you diss someone, you take it back immediately afterwards and type "jk lolz" or "sorry" or "i didn't mean it :p" afterwards. Just say it up front and dont apologize afterwards. It loses its dramatic effect. Out of nowhere, I want to mention that you have a funny haircut and I laughed in my head when I first met you. You probably don't need to prepare for our $1 moneymatch because I'm going to get stupid random characters like yoshi and ganondorf and bowser, so you needn't worry at all. The brawl engine and Sakurai are against me for loving melee more.
MONEY MATCH ME YOU COWARD!

Overgames You are good. Really, you have a lot of potential for a good brawl player. I just cant believe how quickly you picked up wavedashing after playing melee for the FIRST TIME EVER in your lifetime for christs sake. Plus, it was your cheeks that make me think that you are less than 14 years old, but in reality you are 16 and you don't have cheekbones yet. Have you hit puberty yet? ;) Quote Davis, I'm looking for a friend. I even asked August if he hit puberty yet. You wouldn't understand the reference, but it's been a running gag against me for a while.
It's true. I'd be Neil's friend, but I hit puberty back when I was like thirteen. Sorry, bud.

Kendrick When Davis said that I'm going to get my *** kicked someday, I just know that it's going to be you. I just know it. Not because you're black, but because it's your personality to kick ***. You're probably accustomed to it by now. Teach me how to have a huge ***** by the way. You know how its done, and most of my earlier shoutouts consisted of having the person teach me something. not that I don't have a regular sized ***** already, but I wouldnt mind making it bigger :) How good are you at Soul Calibur IV now, because I don't want to think that you are better than Steven and Davis and Paul combined. It will happen someday and I am fearful.
You spelt his name wrong, but it was a valiant effort. Kendric.

Troll Don't Come back
Pice Come back
Yuki I don't really care.
Michelle Who is this person?
Mits Mitsurento? That was Kendric.
AllBoutSheik Come Back So I can **** you
C-J Come back when you're done with pharmacy
AllBoutPeach Come back so Neil can lose at GH
I fixed it for you.

If you guys wanted to know about my Sandia friends, I officially gave up on ALL of them. Mike Sullivan (the curly blonde haired pit player), Doug Breen, Daniel Breen, and David Breen, and other noobs like Ryan Fitzgerald, Phillip Cheek, and Johnny Mak are too much trouble for me. Especially the Breens, they are impatient and extremely arrogant about themselves. They think that us NM smashers just aren't capable of being close and able to do "other things" like play tennis and go to restaurants and watch movies together or go shopping or ****. I hate them so much lately.
That's funny because I invited the Breens to watch a movie and do something else awhile ago and they said no.

JohnnyLaw Where the **** are you. Everyone wants to **** you so hard because you are a big ******* for getting so far in the tournament with Forward for playing a ******* named metaknight. If you haven't seen the title of this thread yet, then you are in a world of hurt and have a hell of some catching up to do. Apparently OoS people know your name now and I don't like that. BTW no one told me about the party you all had where everyone drank and had a real good time. Tell me about it sometime. You should teach me to have a good time (i mean go to strip clubs get drunk get high and do street ****)
Alright, I'm going to say it. I do my best not to John, but kiss my ***.

I whomped on Johnny the first match of our set, and went Donkey Kong for ****s and giggles the second match. Sandbagging much?

That's the only reason you won the set, and then I would've gone on to play Forward and what not. Maybe I could've gotten revenge for AZ12Step. Oh well.

Sorry, Neil. People who have hit puberty only were allowed to come, but on that note, it was ****ing fun. Forward was so messed up.

Ax I want to apologize on behalf of the veteran New Mexico smashers. I think we just wanted to let off some steam and have someone to rip on lately. I feel that you haven't had a warm welcome to the smash community. You haven't gotten a chance to shine and we're preventing you from having a good time. I sincerely hope that the next smashfest we can make up for our terrible deeds and NOT single you out as a target scapegoat. Really, you seem like a great person, and you can easily excel as a smasher. Well I'll stop kissing your ***, but you shouldnt wear glasses by the way. I just don't see you as someone that wears glasses. Are you a big gamer also? I think you may be able to compete with Zach's title.
Just going to let you know that from now every match I play you in, regardless of circumstance, I'm going to **** you. By that I mean I'm going to try because I disagree with you believing if you can beat someone once that automatically makes you just as good as them.

Neil I'm surprised you managed to nail that many people. Holy crap. I don't think you missed very many people if you did.

You suck.

l-m-a-o

I wish you could have gone to AZ one two step, there were some people talking **** about a great brawler named light, he made peach look really good by spamming turnips and floating around and doing random ****. I never really saw much of his matches.

Yay, you edited the title with the 2 minutes :p
Carl Stahoviac is still talking to me about how good you are at photoshop. He's focused on robotics and engineering and computer programs lately.

Yep yep. I can sing too, just not as well :)
It must be said: I ***** the **** out of Light.

He even had his little lackey giving him all sorts of tips and stuff, like some sort of hand dandy "What To Do If..." guide. I was like, "excuse me, who is he and what's he doing?"

"*dirty look* He's my brother"

"I don't care who he is, I'm playing you, not him."

etc. It was very annoying.

Well, AZ would have been awesome except for the fact that Davis would have ***** you. He just became a beast out of nowhere. Colorado didn't even see it coming, and you know how hard it is to mindgame CO. Really, he had the momentum of M2K in OC3 crew battles, it was crazy. He beat forward in my eyes. (He didn't win the set, but he certainly was deserving of it.)

Carl doesn't really talk about you, I just bring him up. He's kind of a hard person to talk to, and he has like 5 of my 6 classes :( It's annoying sometimes. He takes a while to bond with.

And I mentioned like a few pages back how I've never heard you sing. Besides, I conceded that you sing better than me.
Ah, thank you, Neil. I don't know what happened at that tournament. I just became super good randomly at that game for two days. I went Super Saiyen.

Suddenly I feel like picking up Mario... how bizarre.

Yeah, DFG needs to stop sounding like a broken record player "Yo this is DFG." I'm quoting someone quoting a quote by the way. And yes, everyone knows that broken record players don't have a sense of timing, that's why they can't play songs chronologically. You'll see, Jeris will get ***** next time he comes over here.
And Timotee, I love you. I love you almost as much as I love the AZ version of me, also known as Neilsquared or Tee Ai Eye. He is so vehement about his love for melee, that he ditched and offended all of the AZ brawl lovers, and had to come back crying to them *literally* apologizing that he left them and that he was lonely. Interesting story.

Thank you again for loving melee, and I don't do very many low tier rumbles. A good man to ask would be Steven or GoldenGlove, he mained Young link, DK, roy, mewtwo, and someone else I can't remember. I'll watch the plumber video later.

Also, I don't know anything about Dokapon Kingdom :( Face it, the Wii has a terrible game library compared to the 360 and PS3 as of now. Hopefully Nintendo will pull through later.

Those advertisements at the top of the page are getting sickening "save the monster quest zoo" adventure quest advertisement about how "there are so many endangered animals in this world." I've had to refresh this page and see that ad so many times. I want to kill myself.

I think I'll go to sleep Timotee. Thanks for talk btw.
DFG is a cool guy... in person. I hung with him and a bunch of other Colorado people at their hotel room after the tournament. Good times.

Steven also used/uses Marth, Captain Falcon, Falco, and Fox... so... yeah.

Results:

SC4:
1st Spacey
2nd Me
3rd Sephi
4th (Niglet?)

Brawl Singles:
1st- Dekar
2nd-Me
3rd-Gekko
4th-No one cares.

Brawl Doubles:
2nd who cares

@ Nolan and Goyf: You guys fail for your lack of attendance. It would have made it WAY more interesting.
Yay raffle tomorrow ^_^
Nolan had something important come up and couldn't go. Congratulations Dekar and Ax... too bad you didn't have any competition.

Heh...hi Neil. So you don't see me as a gamer, eh? Yea, not many people do. I guess I don't look like the stereotype of a typical 'gamer', do I? What do you see me as then? Just curious.

Anyways, we never played too seriously in Melee, I hope, because I beat you WAAAAAY too easily. Not that I was going all out either, but still.:( I know our games in the past have been a lot closer than they were last night dude. Paul beat me once when I was Marth, and August beat me once(or twice?). Nobody else beat my Marth last night.:embarrass(unless Steven did once and I don't remember) Anyways, we gotta play again Neil! Next time I'll have to stay for longer than I did too, eh? And yes, I like tennis Neil, it's a fun sport. I don't play it very often sadly, but...anyways, just call me sometime for this so called "bonding" and we'll see what I can do. Cross-country is ending soon, so I'll be a lot more free. THAT GOES FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME(although why you would want to is beyond me!:lick:).

I also unfortunately did not attend Sweeney Todd yesterday, but will be going on Thursday. OK EVERETT?!!!!!!! I'll see you on Thursday, never fear. I was busy hanging out with the twins, scaring the heck out of your mom. Just ask her, it was SOOOOOOO funny.
I joined Table Tennis. That is so fun.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
First off, HOLY ****! I'm gone for like 3 days, and I've missed 5 pages? wow.

:veryconfu I'm not sure what you're gettin at. Do you need memory pills?;)

Oh, and Zelda can't camp that effectivley against people who can airdodge/sheild. It's just that her approach sucks. And I've dropped my Marth. Thinking about picking up Snake.

Results:

SC4:
1st Spacey
2nd Me
3rd Sephi
4th (Niglet?)

Brawl Singles:
1st- Dekar
2nd-Me
3rd-Gekko
4th-No one cares.

Brawl Doubles:
2nd who cares

Yay raffle tomorrow ^_^
So it would have been you and Dekar VS Me (Walker, btw) and Nolan. 4 man tourneys wasn't enough for me to go, espically at 5pm. I went to the Obama rally instead. Besides, Nolan called me and said that not even n00bs were coming. So I didn't see the value in coming. How are the custom GC controllers? That was the prize I was really inserested in.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Screw intel, the tourney got ***** due to lack of participants. The GC controllers fell through because the shop that sells them (local place here in ABQ, I forget the name of it but when Sephi replies to this text in like 9 hours when he wakes up I'll post it, from how he describes it it's a really cool place) ran out.

We won like $350 in random merch. like a **** load of energy drinks and a bunch of random intel crap, which is neat but as everyone stated, money is so much better.

ALSO, the reason WHY it wasn't for money was because all proceeds went to the United Way, which is neat to know now BUT I know for a fact that there would've been a much much higher turnout if they had actually advertised that/the event at all.

I wish that ANYONE I know had won anything actually worth mentioning :[ It was a sad event for Albuquerque indeed.

Props to Davis for allowing me to read both his post and basically everything else at the same time by his massive use of quotes =P

Anyone want to link me to the CO and El Paso events? Yes I'm lazy, I know ><

PS I really wish some more people would've come, A it would've made it possible for actual human beings to win some cool stuff, and B there would've been competition, blah.

Who all plays GG?

Also Neil, I love you like a ********, inbred redneck loves Sarah Palin, for no good reason whatsoever. Also, you're quite a cretin for that shoutout to Molly lmao.

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
Wow, don't go oh teary eyed on me! *passes Kleenex* On a serious note, that's quite a big man of you to post that, and I thank you. Don't worry, I didn't take any of the badmouthing to heart-Internet rage is just that, unless people believe Internet=SERIOUS BUSINESS. Besides, the "new" guy always get shafted. But it's cool. Congrats on being awesome entirely >_>b

But...but...everyone loves these glasses! But I do normally wearing contacts, I just had to do glasses that day because of the eye apointment (I HATE haveing your eyes dialated, I couldn't see half the **** day). And yeah, I am-PC, Wii, and DS games are my experetise, and I play quite a lot. How about yourself?

Nolan had something important come up and couldn't go. Congratulations Dekar and Ax... too bad you didn't have any competition.
We were ****** so bad that Casey and I just started fighting each other to see who could kill the last guy first. They actually asked if they could just forfeit to use to spare the pain. So the last match was 3 C.Falcon and 1 Ganon match.

Oh, and Zelda can't camp that effectivley against people who can airdodge/sheild. It's just that her approach sucks. And I've dropped my Marth. Thinking about picking up Snake.
Keep Marth, there are too many Snakes.

So it would have been you and Dekar VS Me (Walker, btw) and Nolan. 4 man tourneys wasn't enough for me to go, espically at 5pm. I went to the Obama rally instead. Besides, Nolan called me and said that not even n00bs were coming. So I didn't see the value in coming. How are the custom GC controllers? That was the prize I was really inserested in.
There were...15+ people in the tourney? But only 4 teams in doubles. Can't remember how many in SC (I took second despite never playing SC3 or 4. SC2>all those). I wanted to go se Obama, how was it? My sister (Mol) went, brought us T-shirts. And Sephi said they couldn't orde those sexy controllers, which was really, really sad, because I'd be owning at least 1 now, and I wanted those badly.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Screw intel, the tourney got ***** due to lack of participants. The GC controllers fell through because the shop that sells them (local place here in ABQ, I forget the name of it but when Sephi replies to this text in like 9 hours when he wakes up I'll post it, from how he describes it it's a really cool place) ran out.

We won like $350 in random merch. like a **** load of energy drinks and a bunch of random intel crap, which is neat but as everyone stated, money is so much better.

ALSO, the reason WHY it wasn't for money was because all proceeds went to the United Way, which is neat to know now BUT I know for a fact that there would've been a much much higher turnout if they had actually advertised that/the event at all.

I wish that ANYONE I know had won anything actually worth mentioning :[ It was a sad event for Albuquerque indeed.

Props to Davis for allowing me to read both his post and basically everything else at the same time by his massive use of quotes =P

Anyone want to link me to the CO and El Paso events? Yes I'm lazy, I know ><

PS I really wish some more people would've come, A it would've made it possible for actual human beings to win some cool stuff, and B there would've been competition, blah.

Who all plays GG?

Also Neil, I love you like a ********, inbred redneck loves Sarah Palin, for no good reason whatsoever. Also, you're quite a cretin for that shoutout to Molly lmao.
****. Bad *** as usual.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199961
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193381

I'm going to have to agree with Dekar here, Neil. Not sure why I love you, but I do.

I probably would've gone if my computer wasn't all gay and screwed up.

Wow, don't go oh teary eyed on me! *passes Kleenex* On a serious note, that's quite a big man of you to post that, and I thank you. Don't worry, I didn't take any of the badmouthing to heart-Internet rage is just that, unless people believe Internet=SERIOUS BUSINESS. Besides, the "new" guy always get shafted. But it's cool. Congrats on being awesome entirely >_>b

But...but...everyone loves these glasses! But I do normally wearing contacts, I just had to do glasses that day because of the eye apointment (I HATE haveing your eyes dialated, I couldn't see half the **** day). And yeah, I am-PC, Wii, and DS games are my experetise, and I play quite a lot. How about yourself?

We were ****** so bad that Casey and I just started fighting each other to see who could kill the last guy first. They actually asked if they could just forfeit to use to spare the pain. So the last match was 3 C.Falcon and 1 Ganon match.

Keep Marth, there are too many Snakes.

There were...15+ people in the tourney? But only 4 teams in doubles. Can't remember how many in SC (I took second despite never playing SC3 or 4. SC2>all those). I wanted to go se Obama, how was it? My sister (Mol) went, brought us T-shirts. And Sephi said they couldn't orde those sexy controllers, which was really, really sad, because I'd be owning at least 1 now, and I wanted those badly.
I think it's about time we had a real tournament. Ninja Monkey anyone?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sweeney Todd is 7pm on thursday. Please be there.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
Hey dudes. A lot has happened since I last logged on. I have not been on because my grandfather recently passed away. :(

Anywho here are some shout outs.

@Kash- You missed me that much? Trust me, next fest or tourney, you wont be disappointed. Just don't get too upset when you lose to my Samus.

@Neil- Gee thanks. Well when I met you I was surprised, I was playing smash with a 14yo. Nah your cool, remember Ike ftw.

@Zman- Trust me, it will be epic when your Sonic loses to my Samus. :D See you at the next tourney or fest.

@All- CAN SOMEBODY HOLD A FEST NEXT SATURDAY?!?

xion07

Smash Apprentice
Hey dudes. A lot has happened since I last logged on. I have not been on because my grandfather recently passed away. :(

Anywho here are some shout outs.

@Kash- You missed me that much? Trust me, next fest or tourney, you wont be disappointed. Just don't get too upset when you lose to my Samus.

@Neil- Gee thanks. Well when I met you I was surprised, I was playing smash with a 14yo. Nah your cool, remember Ike ftw.

@Zman- Trust me, it will be epic when your Sonic loses to my Samus. :D See you at the next tourney or fest.

@All- CAN SOMEBODY HOLD A FEST NEXT SATURDAY?!?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Neil is holding a fest Saturday.

Haha, alright Xion. I've played you like, twice, but those were friendlies. How much such our MM be? You man enough to do $20?

I'm also very sorry to hear about your loss, Xion. That's terrible.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Are you all man enough to come see Sweeney Todd?

I'll introduce some of you guys to my girlfriend :)

Maybe that can entice you to come:)

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
@Sinz: Depends, your GF hot?

@Xion: Double posting FTL. Sorry to hear that, but my Sonic arping your Samus will cheer you up.

@Ax: We still need to do our MM my Lucas v your Pit. I'm telling ya your in WAY over your head Imma stick Pits puny little blades down your throat then pull them out your ***.

@Paul: You'll never quit. And next smashfest bring MvC2 over so I can borrow then I can burn it on a CD.

@Davis: Get some vids of my Lucas up :(. The only good ones are of Seanson but his last vids were from like, July.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
@Davis, nope. I just am trying to get you guys to come, I just want to have more people come. So I thought, guys like girls. I have a hot girlfriend, who is smart and awesome. Maybe....

EDIT: watched a vid. Vs Ikes up b, shoot him, it will get some damage in.

Top Bottom