• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I can do Wednesday for sure. So you guys are going to P's? What time are you guys leaving? The earliest I can get there is probably around 6:30. I am in severe need of smashing.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
at P's yeah.. since P doesn't play much brawl lol. I'll host at my house next week though. So if you want to play brawl and we can get some more over, it's a possibility.

iankobe

Smash Lord
Wait, but I'm gonna get there first. So I'd need to bring mine as well.

I wanna play P also. LOL

OMG we're fighting for PPPPp

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
well kind of but not really, i have some responsibilities due by thursday morning

but i'm pretty much down for anything, so there's no set time or anything. i just take it as it goes. after a couple of hours i start getting bored though.

if you guys actually want "P training" or general help to get better, i can do that. just lemme know that's what you're looking for because i don't want to be an *** and just start telling you what to do or anything like that. it's all good though, hope we get some teams =)

Sleepy

Smash Ace
well kobe if ruiner and I go later, you and P can play for a while, so I figured I could play with P when i got there for a little lol.

iankobe

Smash Lord
well kind of but not really, i have some responsibilities due by thursday morning

but i'm pretty much down for anything, so there's no set time or anything. i just take it as it goes. after a couple of hours i start getting bored though.

if you guys actually want "P training" or general help to get better, i can do that. just lemme know that's what you're looking for because i don't want to be an *** and just start telling you what to do or anything like that. it's all good though, hope we get some teams =)
So what time will you be home?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
3 pm... hmm i dunno, i'm getting my car looked at in the afternoon, and you never know when i will wake up

i guess just assume 3 for now, i'll text / im you / post here if that's not the case

Top Bottom