• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There Will Be Brawl - Nominate the Web Series!

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
For those of you who aren't aware of it, TWBB is a non-profit, independant web series based off the characters of Brawl. It's a darker tone, and therefore only suitable for viewers over the age of 17.

I'm putting this up because I can't find the old thread, and honestly, more people should know about this since Matt and Zach, the co-creators of the series, have done an amazing job on it thus far. If you haven't seen it yet and you're over 17, go. Now. I'll wait.

There Will Be Brawl

Back? Good. Now, don't you think that it deserves an award for being that friggin' badass? No? Well that's probably because you haven't heard about their awesome costume and design ideas for other characters in Brawl. Like say... Link? The Pokemon? Samus? Captain Falcon, who we forum-goers theorize is showing up in episode three, which is nearly done filming? Take a look at the forums for more info on the future of TWBB.

So now you agree it deserves an award, right? **** right you do. So surf on over to Screw Attack's Nominations Page and nominate There Will Be Brawl for Best Independant Gaming Show!

And hey, while you're there, why not nominate Show Me Your News for best podcast? MLG for best gaming site? I nominated 8-Bit for best gaming comic, Yahtzee for Best Reviewer and Red vs. Blue for Best Machinima. It's cool for the gaming community to do things like this everyone once in a while, like the VGA's, for instance, so make your voice heard!

EDIT: For those of you wondering why there's only one episode out, you'll be pleased to know that the second episode is already set to go, and the third episode is nearing completion as well. However, the team behind TWBB is currently in talks with a mysterious organization (who we currently theorize is The Escapist) to pick up the series. Co-creator Matt Mercer recently said that an announcement will be made in a few days regarding these talks, so we're all hopeful that the series got picked up without a hitch, and if so, the series will be back under way with two fresh episodes in no time!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
It looked awesome, but theres only one episode out. =(

Nominated anyway.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
YESSS!!!!
Thank you!!! =)

I can't wait.

ZackInTheBox

Smash Rookie
the team behind TWBB is currently in talks with a mysterious organization (who we currently theorize is The Escapist) to pick up the series.
Not a theory, Matt (the director) has confirmed to me that they are in talks with the Escapist, they just need to clear it with their agent.

Top Bottom