• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilthero's SSE for MYM 4.0: The Promachination Plan

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=785]Twilthero's SSE for MYM 4.0[/drupal]

What up everyone!! It's me, the Twiltster, here at your service.

As most of you Make Your Movers know, I made an SSE entiled, "The Eternal Darkness And The Wings Of Hope." (Yeah, i got that from a Baten Kaitos game XP.) When i made it, a lot of phrase did it get!! All of the comments were all positive, along the lines saying, "That part was freaking hilarious," or "Awesome SSE chapter TWILT!!"

It was considered the third best SSE in the MYM 3.0 contest (the other 2 being Chris Lionheart's SSE, and MasterWarlord's SSE) being tied with Smashbot's SSE.

Though it was a pain in the butt to finish it, i did finish it, and i had a whole lot of fun when i made it.

If you want to view THAT SSE, it can be found here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5438484&postcount=4886

So with so many SSEs going to happen in 4.0, i decided to hop on the band wagon, and make an SSE for 4.0. I'm still working on a title XD.

Anyway, this SSE....well i'm not sure if i should make it the sequel, prequel, or just something new to my previous SSE, but unlike that one, it's going to be more serious than my other one. So there isn't going to be as much LULZ from my first SSE Though that's only because Drake and Josh ain't going to be in this one. LOLCHILLINZ! Still, i'm going to try to be a bit more serious, but somehow make it funny.

In order to request a character, just post in this blog, or Pm me WITH THERE PERSONALITY. Whatever works for you, though note that if i find a certain character interesting, i'll use that character as well. Also, i'm a biased jerk!! (though note that the SSE won't have any updates until......say around when i finish my third moveset.)

Characters So far:
All of my movesets

Trunks
Ilyana
Sasuke
Misa
Milliarde
Guillo
The Dragonfly
Three Days Grace
Kalas
Gaara
KOS-MOS
N
Mist
Haar
Cortex and Tiny
the Joker
Ashencroft
Hoss
General Grievous
L
Sakurai
Kid Goku
Yusuke
Megaman
Audrey II
Sir Aaron
Spyro
Lyon
Kawasaki
Dexter
Yami Yugi
Calill
Snorlax
Electrode
Dimentio
Micaiah
Roll
Prolouge: The beginning (lol, lame title)

Wow, i haven't done something like this since 3.0, haven't I? Anyway, here you go:

There is a substance in this world. It has the power to help those in need, or destroy.........it was discovered one day, and since then, people have used it everyday. Doesn't matter if its for good or for the worse, it's still being used. It is called....

Machina......

A strange substance indeed. With the Government in that world using it so much, you always wonder why? Some people like it, some people hate it, but the government of that world is causing this so called, "Promachination." We don't know what is yet, but we'll find out soon.

Trunks is seen flying in the distance in the sky. He appears to be traveling home.

Suddenly, a huge explosion is heard in the distance.

"What was that?!?!" Trunks tells himself as he flies towards it.

There....he sees a a bunch of droids labelled "Machina" on them. Trunks runs up to them, as they look as if they are tearing up a building.

"Hey!!! What do you think you're doing!?" Trunks shouts at the droids.

"Following master's orders." One of them say.

"Destroying these buildings.....potential hurting innocent people's lives at stake here!!!?" Trunks says sounding angry.

"Yes." They tell Trunks right back.

"Then you leave me no choice!!! Time to stop you!!! People can get hurt and this land could be damaged!!!" Trunks tells the droids as he turns super saiyan.

The droids, seeing that Trunks is going to get in the way, attempt to stop him, by fighting him. Trunks gets in a battle ready pose, and brings out his sword.

Part 1: First fight
Objective: Defeat all 20 droids
Music: DBZ THEME!!!
Character: Trunks

Defeat all those droids. They aren't particularly powerful at all. Just wrack up about 15% damage on each of them. There is a tutorial mode if you play this on easy. Anyway, just kill them.

After the fight, Trunks will go back to his normal form and say, "Phew....that takes care of that."

All of a sudden, an evil shadow figure appears from the darkness. "Hey!! What have you done to the promachination Droids!!!??" It says.

"They were going to destroy this place. I had no choice." Trunks tells right back.

"Huh.......the governer is so not going to like this. Looks like i don't have a choice!! Come everyone!!! Attack that purple haired fool!!!" The human shadow says.

Soon, more shadows started to appear from the place. It was pretty obvious that they belonged to humans. Trunks thought about fighting back, but he realizes he's badly out numbered. He flies away, and goes to his time machine.

"I'm going to need some help. And i think i know just the place." Trunks talks to himself.

He enters his time machine and teleports away. Now........it's all up to him....

Chapter 1: The poor teenager

We join as The Dragonfly is seen in his secret identity, Rick Riker, as he hopelessly tries to get a bus to his teenaged school. Unfortunately for him, it's going to fast.

"Hey!!! Stop the bus!!!" Rick (Dragonfly) says. But to no avail, the bus still drives off, with Rick still trying to run and catch up to it.

"Man....looks like i don't really have a choice.." The Dragonfly tells himself. Immediately, he runs towards a dark alley, and comes out of it.......in his Dragonfly costume.

"Looks like it's my time to shine." The Dragonfly exclaims. Time to rock and roll.

Part 1: Trying to catch the bus
Characters: The Dragonfly
Music: The Superhero movie theme song by Drake Bell.
Objective: Reach to the end of the stage

Here's what the stage layout is. There is kinda of 2 ways you can do this. One is to trying going by foot, across the street. There will be a lot of obstacles though. There are cars that try to run you over. There is the occastional time when an old lady attempts to cross the street, and you have to wait or else, the police attempt to chase you. The other way is climbing up the rooftops. There are no cars up there obviously, but a lot of bird that try to............um....do a number 2 on you.

After you beat the level....

The Dragonfly makes it in time for school on time. He quickly hides somewhere, and changes back to his secret identity that is Rick Riker. He heads inside the school, and into his class room.

“Rick!!! You’re late!!! Get to your seat!!! You can sit next to our new student!!!” Rick’s English teacher says, as he is in the middle of a lesson.

“Umm....yes sir....” Rick (AKA, the Dragonfly) says right back to his teacher. He quickly grabs a seat and sits next to a spiky haired, who’s chewing on a candy bar. His name is L.

“Hey, dude...aren’t you a little old for this school?” Rick says.

L turns his head away from the Dragonfly, and tells him right back, “Pay no attention to me. Also, i smell the scent of chocolate in your backpack. May i please have it?”

“Dude, get your own chocolate bar...” Rick Riker says right back.

“I’ll pay you 5 dollars for it.” L bribes Rick.

“Geez....alright alright, there goes my lunch.” Rick says, as he accepts the 5 dollars, and gives away his chocolate bar, which is slowly eaten by L.

“Everyone, pay attention! It’s time for todays lesson!!! It’s all about the Government’s newly discovered Machina substance.” The teacher says, and then everyone stops talking.

Rick quickly pays attention to the teacher, but L eyes suspiciously at the teacher, but continues to eat away at the chocolate bar.

“Now, about Machina....it has only been recently discovered by this world’s Government after only a short while, but recently, it’s been changing things to our world, all around the this place. It’s been making a lot of new progress in our world lately. We’ve been having cures like for lung cancer, and made dogs manage to live 5 years then they usually do. It’s made a lot of progress. There are a couple of fools that reject Machina, only because they see that trees, and the ground is starting to rot, but that’s foolish thinking!!! MWAH AHAHAHAHAH!!!” Rick’s English teacher tells the class.

“Um...sir...i think that’s a good reason to hate Machina...” Rick says to his teacher.

“Look!!! He’s one of the haters of Promachination!!! Time to unleash the beast!!!” The teacher says. Immediately, he opens his classroom closet, and out comes, Audrey II.

“Feed me!!!” The plant like monster shouts.

Rick burst into laughter and slams his hands to his desk. “That thing is going to make me pay for hating machina? Yeah, like i’m going to be scared of some plant.”

“Don’t make me eat you loser teenager!!” Audrey says.

“Pshhh.....like you can eat me with your little size.” Rick says.

“Don’t get so confident Rick!!!! I have a bottle of Machina right here!!! Behold it’s amazing powers!!!” Rick’s English teacher says. She quickly pours the bottle of a strange dark liquid all over Audrey, and all of a sudden, Audrey is now gigantic. She fills up half the classroom.

“Feed me!!!!”

Suddenly, Audrey goes on a feeding spree among the class, and practically eats everyone in there. Soon, Audrey reaches Rick (The Dragonfly) and L’s desks.

“Come on Rick. We have to get out of here.” L says.

“Ummm....i would....but....my hands are stuck!!!” Rick says, as he struggles to get his unfortunately sticky dragonfly hands off the desk.

He tries, and tries and tries again to try and break apart his hands from the desk, but unfortunately, nothing changes. Rick screams, “HHEEEEEELLLPPPP!!!!”

L helps pulls the Dragonfly’s hands from the desk, and does manage to do so, without tearing the Dragonfly’s arms off, but not in time to escape from Audrey’s wrath. Time to fight.

Part 2: Gigantic Audrey o.o
Objective: Defeat gigantic sized Audrey II
Music: I don’t know,....maybe some Death Note music.
Characters: The Dragonfly, L

Basically defeat a gigantic sized Audrey II (like it just eaten a super mushroom)

After the fight, it appears that The Dragonfly, and L have BARELY manage to stop her. Audrey lays down on the ground, and slowly returns to her normal size.

“Good...that takes care of that.” L says as he brings out his cell phone. “Hey, it’s me. Get me the helicopter. We’re taking something really big with us.”

“What are you planning to do with this thing?” The Dragonfly says.

“We’re taking it back to our headquarters to examine it.” L says.

“Sorry, but for what’s good and right, the Dragonfly says i can’t let you do that. You know testing on living beings is illegal......i think......?” The Dragonfly attempts to try and stop L.

“Relax, we aren’t going to kill it. Besides, you owe me for giving you the five dollars.” L says.

“Wha-.....I gave you my lunch and chocolate bar you jerk!!” The Dragonfly says right back.

“You know that a regular chocolate bar costs only 2 dollars right? ANYWAY,..I think you want to stop Machination too.....correct?" L asks.

"Yeah, but i only want to stop it, cause that girl that i like wants to stop it too." The Dragonfly says.

"Tell me your love problems later in the next chapter. Anyway, in order to stop Promachination, you have to join me. Well....are you with me?" L asks as he extends his hand.

"No......but....you're with ME." The Dragonfly says, while shaking L's hand.

Immediately, they head into the helecopter, with Audrey, unconcious, and leave off. Why is this Machina so important? Why is that the Dragonfly can't get a girl friend? Why is that L is so hungry for sweets? Why am i asking you all these questions....

TO BE CONTINUED......

Chapter 2: The things that make Machina bad

The Dragonfly and L are now in a secret place known as, "L's base."

The Dragonfly looks at everything in awe, saying things like, "Whoa that looks awesome" and "COOL!!!" L quickly looks at the Dragonfly and says,

"Don't touch anything."

"Okay, okay, okay.....eeessshhh..."

L quickly looks at 2 people and nods his head in agreement for no reason. "Rick, meet my associates."

N and Haar.

"Hey nice to meet you gu- HEY! Are you sleeping?" The Dragonfly exclaims to Haar.

"Huh....yeah, yeah, yeah. Listen Kid, i'm going to take a nap now alright? Don't disturb me." Haar tells him.

"Sorry about him. He has a sleeping problem." L explains.

"Yeah, and what about this guy?" Dragonfly says.

"Oh, that's N. He doesn't really talk alot. He's really amazing in every aspect though. Unfortunately, he only lasts every 1 minute and 30 seconds before we have to create a new N." L explains.

"Huh.....okay..." The Dragonfly says.

All of a sudden, his Dragonfly senses were kicking in.

"Someone needs my help!!!" The Dragonfly says.

"Well if you're going to be superhero boy, take N with you. Poor guy has only 1 minute and 20 seconds left." L tells Rick.

They soon head outside to the opening. The Dragonfly runs into one direction, with N following him. They try to get to the place where the trouble starts in time.

Part 1: Make it to the location in time
Objective: Title of part lol
Music: The Superhero movie theme
Characters: The Dragonfly, N

Basically make it to your destination in time. There is a time limit (about 5 minutes) because if the Dragonfly doesn't make it to his destination in time, he'll be a bad superhero. Anyway, this level is really hard. The only obstacles are trucks that attempt to run you over, and if they do hit you, you'll suffer a lot of damage and great knockback. Another obstacle is the cheering crowd. They cheer so much that they attempt to stop you in your tracks. You can kick there butts, but you will lose some coins and points for hitting them. After you make it to your destination.

An old lady is seen walking across the street. All of a sudden, a truck is about to run her over. Quickly, the Dragonfly pushes her out of the way, and quickly stops the rampaging truck with his bare hands. The truck is now crushed to pieces, and the driver (who was drunk apparently) is now dead.

Some random guy walks up to the Dragonfly and says, "Hey you're a hero!!!"

A random woman goes up and says, "You saved that old lady's life!!!"

"Yeah. If i hadn't pushed her out of the way in time, she would have diiii-" The Dragonfly stops what he was saying when he sees the old lady in a wood chipper.

Trying to ignore that, The Dragonfly accepts his cheers when all of a sudden, everyone hears an earthquake.

"It's another afterling!!! We have to get inside!!!" One of the citizens of the city shout out. With that shout, everyone panics and gets inside in one of the town's buildings. The Dragonfly has no idea what's going on, until he turns around to see a hidious monster right behind him.

"Hah!!!! You don't stand a chance against me and N!!!" The Dragonfly boast right after that he sees that N is now dead. His life span was up.

"Hahahahahah......oh boy am i screwed." Dragonfly stating the obvious. The monster lets out a huge roar at the Dragonfly and is about to devour him until.....

A elegant figure in the sky, comes down, using her weapon, and attacks the monster. The monster grabs it's nose in pain, and then growls angerly. The person shows herself to be

Milliarde

"Hey, you shouldn't be out here!!! This could get dangerous!!! Superheroes only!!!" Dragonfly says.

"Hey, do you need some help or not? Besides, i think you're the one that needs to get out of here anyway." Milliarde says sounding kind of cocky.

"Whatever, just what is that thing?" The Dragonfly asks.

"I'll explain later. Come on!!! It's going to attack!!!" Milliarde says.

The monster lets out a huge roar and runs towards the 2.

Part 2: An afterling fight:
Objective: Boss fight lol
Music: Poacher (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Characters: Milliarde, Dragonfly

IIGGGGNNNNOOOORRREEEEE GUILLO OR THE PUPPET DUDE OK?

Smack slap: The beast will let out a basic handwhip. Nothing special here, except that it's surprisingly very fast and deals 10% damage and ok knockback for each hit. The beast continues for 8 attacks. The beast is left wide open for you to attack him after.

Darkness fist: The beast will charge it's large fist to the side, and it looks like dark aura is surrounding it. The beast will then release the attack and attack you with rocks smashing as well. Plus a cool explosion. It reaches surprisingly far, and deals 30% damage with little knockback however.

Darkness beast bash: The beast will charge up with the power of darkness surrounding it. Then it will charge forward and head to the other side of the screen. It deals out good knockback with 20% damage.

Darkness flash: The beast will release it's dark aura and the field will be covered in darkness. You can't see a thing except it can see you. You can still hurt it if you can hit it, but you just can't see. It lasts out after 15 seconds.

After the fight, surprisingly, the beast is still alive.

"What is this thing? Part of some immortal god or something?" Dragonfly wonders.

"Actually....it kind of is." Milliarde answers back. "It's called a Malpercio afterling. With a piece of the wicked god, and a bit of Machina, it can create even more of these things!!"

"Oh really....awesome." The Dragonfly says.

All of a sudden, a masked human controlling a huge robot like kind of thing walks in. It immediately tramples, and kills the afterling. The afterling's body is still there, but it's just dead.

"Thats....a Machina arma!!!" Milliarde says.

The masked human stands up and says, "Greetings people. I have come to stop the beast that is causing all this trouble. With Machina in this arma, it managed to stop the beast as you can see. You guys could barely touch it, correct?"

"Yeah, but that monster was created with Machina too!!" Milliarde says.

"Sssssoooooo......you know. Looks like i'll have to kill you so no one can ever find out!!!"

Milliarde and the Dragonfly are about to embrace the impact (and probably were going to die lol), but suddenly, a black wyvern rescues them. It was Haar again.

"*yawn* You guys forced me to interrupt my sleep." Haar says. "You owe me big time."

"Umm thanks Haar.....so what was that thing that killed the other thing?" Dragonfly asks.

"That was a Machina arma. It may not look much, but it has the power to destroy a whole city." Milliarde explains.

"Wow...that sound serious........what are we going to do about this?" The Dragonfly wonders.

With that question in mind, this SSE chapter ends. Who is this Milliarde girl? Why does N have a amazingly fast metabolism? Why does Haar sleep so much? Why does the Dragonfly asks so many question? Tune in after 5 chapters to find out cause that's when this group's chapters continue!!!!

Chapter 3: The totally biased chapter that might piss people off

We are seen at a river, seeing a young man with blue hair, one mechanical wing and one real wing. He throws his arms to the sky for a moment, and seems like there is a light surrounding him. It looks like a spirit sort of. The boy is surrounded with light power, and turns around to be revealed as Kalas.

Kalas' light disappears and says, "Ahh.....good to have you back spirit!"

Soon he returns his wings back to his back, and starts walking out of the forest, that just happens to be around the river.

As Kalas is walking out, he soon sees himself surrounded by enimies like Rock cats, and other animals that are dangerous.

"Whoa.....didn't expect a fight so soon after i got you back spirit! Oh well....lets see if our skills have gotten worse or better!" Kalas says in determination.

His wings on his back start sprouting again, and he quickly brings his dagger and sword out.

"TIME TO PARTY!"

Part 1: The first battle:
Objective: Get to the end of the stage
Music: The True Mirror
Characters: Kalas

Okay, this is a basic stage of a dense forest that is kind of tricky to get out. It's sort of similar to the Link and Yoshi forest level, except that it's a bit easier. The enimies are rock cats and bats. They aren't really power ful though. Kalas can knock them down with a simple 2-3 hits. You should be careful for booby trabs though, with a lot of wood trees start crashing on down you. Just get out of there in time. Some cool things in that level include some guy playing the lost woods theme in the forest and a free trophy of Light Yagami lol.

As soon as you get out of the level.....

Kalas is then seen slowly walking out of the forest right after, and it seems like it took no effort at all to get out.

Suddenly, Kalas heard a crash somewhere. He quickly gets his wings out again, and flies towards it.

Kalas sees the same hidious beast from the previous chapter. He quickly brings out his blade saying, "Whoa....what the heck is that thing?"

Kalas sees that the beast was fighting against some puppet. It seemed to be Guillo.

"Bring it one you foul beast!!" Guillo taunts in a confident voice.

The beast quickly brings out his large arm, and quickly prepares to swing it's large arm to crush Guillo. Kalas quickly flies in to slash the monster's hand. The beast falls back, and lets out a huge scream of pain.

"Fool, that beast could have destroyed you human." Guillo tells Kalas in a rather rude voice.

"Hey...shut up." Kalas says.

Guillo shuts up.

The beast quickly gets up and prepares to fight Kalas and Guillo. Ready.......?

Part 2
Objective: Defeat the beast
Music: Poacher (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Characters: Kalas, Guillo

IIGGGGNNNNOOOORRREEEEE GUILLO OR THE PUPPET DUDE OK?

Smack slap: The beast will let out a basic handwhip. Nothing special here, except that it's surprisingly very fast and deals 10% damage and ok knockback for each hit. The beast continues for 8 attacks. The beast is left wide open for you to attack him after.

Darkness fist: The beast will charge it's large fist to the side, and it looks like dark aura is surrounding it. The beast will then release the attack and attack you with rocks smashing as well. Plus a cool explosion. It reaches surprisingly far, and deals 30% damage with little knockback however.

Darkness beast bash: The beast will charge up with the power of darkness surrounding it. Then it will charge forward and head to the other side of the screen. It deals out good knockback with 20% damage.

Darkness flash: The beast will release it's dark aura and the field will be covered in darkness. You can't see a thing except it can see you. You can still hurt it if you can hit it, but you just can't see. It lasts out after 15 seconds.

After the fight....

The beast quickly falls down....but it surprisingly gets up again!! =O

"Damm.......how do we kill this thing?" Kalas wonders.

Guillo starts lighting up, all of a sudden, and says,

"Look to the skies!!"

Guillo performs it's final smash, on the hidious beast!!! The harsh cold ice blocks complete continously bash the beast, and it screams in pain. After the attack is over, the beast screams in pain.....and dies.

"Whoa......" Kalas says.

"Thanks for all your help!!" A voice from the skies says.

Coming down from a helicopter....The Joker?

"It is such a chore trying to kill all those hidious Machina monsters. But thanks to you goody 2 shoes, we don't need to have that happen!!!" The Joker laughs.

"That's the Joker!!! Batman's arch nemesis!!!" Guillo exclaims.

"Wait....how did you know that?" Kalas asking Guillo.

"I....stole a lot of comics from little brats once." Guillo responds.

The Joker comes down with a lot of soldiers with guns. Kalas and Guillo prepare themselves.

Part 3: THE JOKER MAKES HIS FIRST APPEARENCE!
Objective: KO all 12 soldiers, and the Joker
Music: The True Mirror (Guitar version)
Characters: Guillo, Kalas

There are about 12 soldiers in all, and they aren't particarly strong. They go down with about 20% damage racked up on them, but can be a threat, with them constantly firing laser beams that deal off 10% damage each. Of course, the Joker keeps on being the annoying jerk he is. KO him, and it will be a lot easier.

After the fight.....

Guillo and Kalas both let out a smerk, with Guillo saying, "A predictable win."

"hah......are you sure? Take a look around you!!" The Joker exclaims.

Suddenly, Guillo and Kalas were soon surrounded by soldiers everywhere. There had to be hundreds of them!!!

"He....was just a distraction...You son of a-" Kalas says, and immediately charges towards the Joker. He is cut short as one of the soldiers shoot him down.

"Why so serious!!!???" The Joker says.

Just when it seems to be there doom....a nimbus cloud appears, rushing to Kalas, and Guillo's sides, and rescueing them....getting the heck out of there too.

"Gah....they escape. OH well.....the Joker is far from over of entertaining them anyway! I'll meet them again!!! I'll meet them again!!!" The Joker exclaims.

While they were riding on the nimbus cloud.....

Kalas goes up to a orange clothed boy, and tells him, "Thanks for saving us...but....who are you?"

The boy turns around and it appears to be Kid Goku.

"Kid Goku is the name and speeds my game and i thought you guys needed some help!" Kid Goku explains while grinning.

Who is this orange clothed boy? Are the Batman Comics actually good? Why am i asking random questions at the end of each chapter!? Fine out next time in The Young and The Movesets The Promachination plan!!!

Chapter 4: The blarg chapter (i seriously need to think of better names O.o)

We now rejoin Kalas, Guillo and Kid Goku as they have just manage to escape to a city.

"Whoa....that was a close one. Thanks kid." Kalas said.

"Hey! I'm not a kid!!!....and no problem i guess." Kid Goku responds to Kalas.

Kalas laughs and says, "Don't worry, when you grow up, you get to be really awesome, and turn super saiyan!"

"Really?!" Kid Goku says.

"Really!" Kalas answers.

"Alright, stop influencing the kid." Guillo tells Kalas.

"Geez....for the last time, i am not a kid!" Kid Goku says.

"Hmm.....how does 'brat' sound to you?" Guillo asks.

"Oh that's it! You weird puppet! You're going down!" Kid Goku says.

"*sigh*....this is why i hate kids." Guillo explains.

Part 1: Kid vs puppet =P
Objective: Beat the opposing opponent.
Music: DBZ theme
Characters: Kid Goku or Guillo.

A simple match really between Kid Goku and Guillo really. Knock the opposing opponent off the stage. THAT IS ALL.

If Kid Goku wins, Guillo will turn around in shame, while Kid Goku cheers and says, "Hah! You just got beat by a kid!"

If Guillo wins, it will pick Goku up like nothing, while he looks like he's struggling and squirming, and says, "Kids really need to grow up sometimes."

After the fight, they all of a sudden here a girly scream from one direction.

".....Should we go help whoever is in trouble?" Guillo wonders.

"Yeah!!! I always help people out!" Kid Goku exclaims.

"I don't care.....what about you spirit?" Kalas asks his inner spirit.

Now it's up to you which option you want to choose. You pick the right one, Kalas will start up with half his spirit bond ready, and if you pick the wrong one....nothing really happens really.

Yes
No

You pick yes, Kalas will nod his head, and start flying off, with Guillo and Kid Goku shortly following.

You pick no, Kalas will change his mind saying that he has to help other people, and flies off.

Part 2: Walking down the streets:
Music: Street music?
Characters: Kid Goku, Kalas, Guillo

This part of the level is rather easy. All you really have to do is get to the end of the stage. Of course, there are some obstacles. Cars will attempt to run you over, sending you flying if they hit O.o. Also a lot of people will crash into you, dealing off 5% damage each. Geez...they are such a nuisance lol.

At the end of the level......

Kalas and the other 2, see a poor (yet hotly attractive ;D) girl getting robbed by a bunch of punks.

"Whoa....looks like we made it just in time." Kalas says.

Just when Kalas is about to jump to save the poor girl, a beam of energy comes out of nowhere, and shoots down the punks who where harrassing the girl. The beam seems to come from Yusuke.

"Yeah!!! Yusuke Urameshi saves the day again!!" Yusuke exclaims.

He quickly rushes to the girl's side, wondering if she was alright. He smiles in a relief. He quickly turns around to see that the punk that was harrassing the girl isn't through yet. Yusuke gets in a spirit gun pose....and gets ready to fight.

Part 3: The bully:
Objective: Defeat the punk bully
Music: Yu-Yu Hakosho music here
Characters: Yusuke

Yusuke has to fight a punk bully =O. The punk bully is nothing special though, with it being only faster weaker Ganondorf clone. Yusuke should have no problem with this.

As soon as the fight ends.......

Yusuke smiles in victory, and lets out a, "A good days work for the underworld detective!"

Kalas, Guillo and Kid Goku quickly run up to Yusuke, as the girl says her thanks, and leaves.

"Huh.....you beat us to saving the day." Kalas says.

"Oh...my bad. Guess i'm too fast O.o." Yusuke says.

Guillo is about to say something, but is stopped by a bunch of soldiers from the Machina base.

"We finally found you!! All we have to do is hand you in, and we're going to get so promoted!!" One of the soldiers exclaim.

"Oh no...i seen this in this TV show once! First they are going us in to the bosses so they can constantly torture us. Then,......there are going to cut out our guts and feed them to the sharks!!" Yusuke says in fear.

"That's disgusting. We just want you to stay of the way of the Machina plan." One of the soldiers say.

"Yeah, and besides, this SSE is teen rated remember?" Kalas says.

With that sentence, it distracted the soldiers enough for the others to run away from them, making there escape.

"Oh man...not again.." One of the soldiers say.

Umm...too lazy to think of epic questions at the end of this chapter.
TO BE CONTINUED.

chapter 5: The futuristic chapter =O[/B][/U]

Alright, this is a new group now, k?

Anyway.....we join Three Days Grace as they are currently performing there hit song, "I hate everything about you!" in a.....outer space concert? O_o

Everyone is having a great time in the audience. They continue to cheer and cheer for the band.

Though just when the band hits, "I hate everything about you!" part of the lyrics....

This random guy comes out of nowhere and says, "SO YOU HATE ME HUH?!?!? I WAS YOUR BIGGEST FAN DUDES!! YOU"RE GOING TO PAY BIG TIME!!"

It is pretty obvious that the guy is drunk at the moment. Seriously, who takes song lyrics seriously?

Anyway, the random guy calls up his posse, filled with nothing but muscle bound punks, about to ruin the concert.

The Three Days Grace band immediately stop playing there songs, and step away from them. Soon right after, there body guards started to appear, and tried to hold back the punks, but to no avail, due to the mass amount of numbers, the bodyguards were losing, and getting beat up....badly.

The band members started to talk to each other.

"Whoa...our bodyguards are getting the butt kicked out of them!" Neil exclaims.

"I know....we have to do something and help them!!" Brad says.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Barry tells them.

"Right...remember, it's not too late...it's never too late." Adam announces.

Right after,.....the band gets into a fighting position =O.

Part 1: The band fights back:
Objective: Defeat the 10 punks ruining the show!
Music: Animal i have become -- Three Days Grace
Characters: Three Days Grace (whoa!)

Using the power of 3DG, defeat those muscle heads. They aren't hard to beat, with each one of them going down at 30% damage each, but they're not easy either. One hit will cause 10% damage with good knockback. Ouch. Watch out, and you should be fine.

At the end of the level...

You see the band running out of the concert, signing all there autographs while doing so.

Suddenly, they see a huge figure shadow. They immediately hide somewhere to avoid being seen. The huge shadow figure is General Grievous.

The figure talks to itself for a moment. "Hmm.....i knew i couldn't count on those fools to capture Three Days Grace. With them in the way, it's pretty obvious that the writer will make them be good guys, and try and stop the Promachination plan."

Suddenly, a huge crash was heard from one direction. A promachination soldier, coming from one direction, runs up to the general saying, "Sir!! The Blue bomber is back!!"

"Ugh...him again." General Grievous says. He picks up the weak and fragile soldier, and tosses him to the wall, being the ruthless guy his is. "I'll deal with this."

He quickly pulls out his 4(!) lightsabers, and walks out. Three Days Grace comes out of hiding and talk to each other.

"WHoa...that was a close one." Neil says.

"Meh...i kind of wanted to fight the guy." Barry says.

"Are you crazy!? We can't fight him!! We're just musicians! We have to get out of here!!" Brad responds.

"Right, lets go." Adam instructs his band.

Suddenly, a rather huge red pokeball rolls into place. It reveals itself to be Electrode.

Neil looks at it and says, "Hey...i never played Pokemon in a long time now! Let's catch it!"

"Dude, it can explode in our faces. Trust me, in my copy of Pokemon Gold, my Pidgeot got it's butt owned by a simple explosion from it." Barry tells him.

"Well, it must think we're intruders or something. Looks like we have to fight it." Brad says.

"Right. Look out!! It's going to attack!" Adam says.

Electrode lets out a smerk, and it seems to let out a huge screech attack. Adam counters it by preparing to sing Home..

THE BATTLE BEGINS.

Part 2: Man vs...Pokemon O_o
Objective: Defeat opposing opponent
Music: Pokemon theme..
Characters: Electrode or Three Days Grace

You know the drill.

Doesn't matter who wins, you see a cutscene with Electrode about to explode, and Three Days Grace hit the deck. They manage to avoid the explosion. Electrode is seen weak, and powerless.

Barry Stock of Three Days Grace smerks, and carrys Electrode with him, "capturing" now, so it's now in his position. The rest of the members shrug and follow him.

Three Days Grace and Electrode make it outside to see General Grievous fighting some man in blue armor. It appears to be Megaman.

It seems that Megaman to be holding his own against General Grievous, but with the amount of power that General Grievous has, he manages to fight back, and knock Megaman to the ground.

Three Days Grace and Electrode rush to the blue bomber's side, and get in there fighting positions to fight the evil General Grievous.

Part 3: 3 against one. HOw is that fair?
Objective: Defeat General Grievous
Music: Star Wars music
Characters: Megaman, Three Days Grace, Electrode

You have 3 lives and he has 1. If you lose at this level, man do you suck!

Anyway...

It seems that General Grievous has called over a million droids. They surround the heroes who were fighting the evil General.

Just when they seemed to be doomed, they are rescued...by a helicopter...in outer space? O_o

Anyway, i have no idea how it happened, but it happened. They all manage to escape. General Grievous shakes one of his fists while Three DAys Grace, Electrode and Megaman, are seen escaping.

Adam Gontier goes up to the pilot of the helicopter saying, "Thank you for rescuing us, but who are you?"

The pilot turns around to appear as Hoss. "My name is Hoss, and kicking butt is my game."

TO BE CONTINUED.

Chapter 6: The futuristic chapter =O[/B][/U]

From where we last left off, Three Days Grace, Megaman, and Electrode were saved by Hoss. They are currently riding the helecopter.

"Alright listen up kids, there is something called Machina. These group of people claim they are using it for good, but really they're not. We, the good guys have to stop them. You got it?" Hoss tells them.

"Umm.....sure. But what's going to happen if we don't stop them in time?" Adam Gontier asks.

"The world will plunge into darkness with that machina substance. War will take action, and what's more, they'll destroy every single video game console out there, because they feel like it!! IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH SOLDIER!?" Hoss says.

"SIR YES SIR!" Adam says in fear.

They continue to travel in the helecopter, until all of a sudden, the helecopter starts to fall down. It was running out of gas.

"We're going down! We're going down!" Hoss exclaims.

The helecopter starts crashing down to a random planet, the location being earth O_o.

"Is everyone alright?" Megaman asks.

"Yeah...looks like it." Adam says.

"So what do we do know?" Neil asks.

"Umm.....don't look behind." Barry says.

Everyone turns around, and sees a huge mob of angry Three Days Grace haters behind them. They obviously have no taste in music whatsoever.

"GET THEM! THEY DESTROYED ROCK!" One of the members of the mob said.

"Geez....all we do is make some good music for the fans, and this what we get." Adam says.

"Well....looks like we have to run!" Hoss says.

Everyone started to run away (Electrode rolls :p), and started to try and escape the angry mob.

Part 1: Run, run faster.
Music: Megaman music
Characters: Megaman, Hoss, Three Days Grace, Electrode

There is an angry mod chasing behind you. Seriously, if you don't keep on moving, you WILL die. Just keep on moving, and you should be fine.

At the end of the stage...

The heroes are still seen running, but Hoss quickly spots a factory, and tells everyone to run towards it. They do what Hoss says, and do so.

They soon manage to outrun the angry mob of Three Days Grace haters, and are directly outside the factory. It reads, "Electricity facility."

"So....who wants to go check it out?" Brad asks.

"Dude...you know it could be dangerous right?" Adam tells him.

"Bah. I live for danger!" Hoss exclaims.

They are about to go in, until suddenly, Electrode starts to go crazy, and roll in ahead of the factory.

"HEY! Wait! I didn't get to copy your ability yet!" Megaman says, while chasing after it.

Soon, everyone runs in side the factory...

Part 2: The electricity facility:
Music: Umm...factory music
Characters: Three Days Grace, Electrode, Megaman, Hoss

Get to the end of the stage. There are a lot of obstacles though, like electricity booby traps, and a lot of electric pokemon attempting to block your way.

At the end of the stage.....

The group sees an electric bird sleeping in silence. They also see a midgit professer and a monster like thing. Cortex and Tiny.

"Hahahahaha! With this power of the legendary bird Zapdos, the Machina plan will be one step closer to succession!" Cortex exclaims.

Tiny lets out a laugh, but Cortex quickly tells it to shut up.

"Dude....if you wake up Zapdos, terrible things will happen to us. Plus...i will never be able to catch the Zapdos pokemon!" Barry says.

"Huh...i heard about you guys from General Grievous! Anyway, i got what i need from the factory anyway! Enough electricity to run the entire Machina machine! TINY LETS GO!" Cortex says.

Tiny appears to be sleeping the entire time. Cortex facepalms, and simply drags Tiny outside the door behind Zapdos, with all his strength.

Zapdos wakes up, looking angry in it's awakening. The heroes...prepare themselves....

Part 3: Zapdos boss fight:
Objective: Defeat Zapdos
Music: Wild pokemon battle (firered/leafgreen)
Characters: Megaman, Three Days Grace, Electrode, Hoss

Zapdos has about 400 HP. It's shouldn't be to hard to take down, with 4 characters at your disposal.

Thunder Bolt: Zapdos will let loose a thunder bolt all around itself, electrifing all around it. It reachs all around Zapdos, and in total, it reaches about half of the stage of Final destination in total. The speed for this move is rather slow, because as soon as Zapdos lets out a huge sqqquuuaaaaaakkkkkkk, 2 seconds after, the attack will start happening. The damage it can cause is around 15% damage with nice knockback. I advise you to NOT let this hit you, by simply staying on the other half of the stage.

Drill peck: Zapdos starts to fly up a bit, and then charges towards your character, and pecking you with it's beak, in a drill kind of motion. Zapdos automactically homes into your character, so it's really hard to avoid this attack, other than jumping or rolling out of the way at the very last second. The speed it has is there is about a half second beginning lag, and a full second ending lag. If this hits, Zapdos will use it's beak to continously drill you, dealing 3% damage per hit (8 hits in all), and ok knockback on the last hit. DO NOT LET THIS HIT YOU O_o.

Thunder Wave: Zapdos will lift one of it's wings up, and suddenly, a thunderbolt will rain down on to your character. Zapdos will only use this move if you're about 2 small stage builder blocks in range of it, and in that range, Zapdos can home into you. The speed for this move is indicated as soon as Zapdos lifts it's wing, half a second later, the thunderbolt will drop. If it hits, it will stun you for about 3 seconds intotal. You can simply roll out of the way, stay away from it, or dodging at the very last second to avoid it.

Peck: Zapdos will simply let out a simple peck attack right in front of it, piercing the ground. One peck will cause your character to suffer about 10% damage with ok knockback in total. It only reaches what is right in front of Zapdos (which is about 1 small stage builder block.) The speed it has is sudden and quick, with no warning at all at the beginning, but at the end, it's beak will be stuck to the ground for about 2 seconds, leaving you a chance to attack the Zapdos there. SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY!

Attacks added at 50% damage:

Agility: Zapdos will start moving all around the stage like crazy fast, leaving nothing, but a yellow blur all around where Zapdos was moving. Zapdos keeps on being unpredictable for about 3 more seconds, until it reappears from just about any where, unleasing a fast ThunderBolt attack. There is about a one second lag for Zapdos, so use that one second to try and avoid this attack. Seriously, Zapdos moves faster than Sonic here O_o.

Fly: Zapdos will start flapping it's wings to leave the screen the screen to the upwards direction. Once it leaves the screen again, it's almost unpredicatable from where it can attack. After about 3 seconds, Zapdos will swoop in, and dive downwards with it's beak, plunging into the ground. If this move hits, it deals off about 20% damage with good knockback. Ouch, though it is predictable, and can be dodged easily. Zapdos will have it's beak stuck to the ground again for about 2 seconds, so use that as an opportunity to attack.

Attacks added at 25% damage:

Thunder: Zapdos will let out a huge ssqquuuuaaaaakkkkk, and then the room turns all stormy and dark. After about 1 second Zapdos lets out the squaak, a huge thunder bolt will strike down right in front of Zapdos, shocking anyone right in front of it. The thunderbolt reachs about 2 small stage builder blocks right in front of it, and the hitbox is rather large. It is slow however, with the startup lag. This attack can deal off about 25% damage with great knockback. DO NOT LET THIS HIT YOU.

Detect: Zapdos will have a gliming star in it's eye. After the star disappears, if you decide to attack Zapdos, it will disappear from someother place, and not only that, it will not have suffer any damage at all! This sucks i know lol.

After the boss has been defeated........

The heroes run outside to see Cortex and Tiny recharging there run out of gas helecopter. They do manage to do so, and hop in the helecopter, stealing it from Hoss, and making there getaway.

"They stole my......Helecopter....they are going to pay!" Hoss says while looking bad*ss.

The heroes run towards the helecopter appearing to chase it, and........

TO BE CONTINUED LULZ.

Agi

Smash Lord
I'd like to see N thrown in there. I can give you a character description (ripped from his bio) once I get back on the computer.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Count the mighty, emotionless, taciturn android KOS-MOS in it. She is not exactly Megaman, since she doesn't gain a human heart like he does, but babe bots are win in every story.

Agi

Smash Lord
*Description of N*

You are a ninja.

Your god-like speed, dexterity, jumping power, and reflexes are all the result of an amazingly fast metabolism; sadly, so is your natural lifetime of 1.5 minutes.

Like all ninjas, you have an unquenchable thirst for gold, a natural propensity for exploring rooms infested by increasingly lethal ninja-killing robots, and a devout belief in N.

N, "the way of the ninja", is a highly advanced system of spiritual, cogniitive, and physical training.

It emphasizes pacifism, humility, and the need to traverse a series of 5 rooms before the end of your lifetime, a feat known only as "beating an episode."

In accordance with the teachings of N, it is your profound hope that one day you will develop the skill, intelligence, and inexplicable ability to reincarnate necessary to achieve mastery of all 100 episodes.

In addition to this, N is the ever-unlucky peacemaker. Always trying to stop fights he has no reason to deal with, he ends up getting more time on the battlefield against unknown opponents than other characters may... he is also very sensitive to his environment, becoming incapacitated easily.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Here are my guaranteed movesets:

Sam Lionheart-
Alignment- Good
Arrogant, Overconfident, but a fairly versatile character with a lot of potential for character development.

Kelsey-
Alignment- Good
Slightly tomboyish. Kind. Fairly intelligent. Doesn't like Sam at the start. Again, easy to develop, character wise. Sam really likes her despite her dislike of him, and so an interesting plot can develop.

Ashencroft-
Alignment- Really ****ing Evil
Incredibly arrogant. He believes that he is the greatest being in existance and that all others should serve him. He wants to obtain this at all costs, even if it means causing an early Armaggedon. He is the Arch-Demon, Satans general.

Michael-
Alignment- Good
The opposite of Ashencroft. Michael is the Arch-Angel. Not much to say about him really.

Spawn-
Alignment- Good/Neutral (debateable)
Those who know the Spawn series know that he uses his Hellspawn powers as a vigilante.

Myifee-
Good
Appears to be lazy and laid-back. Myifee is actually quite passionate. He has powers over fire and wields a double sword on a chain.

Mist-
Good
You know who Mist is, seeing as how you've played her game. She's hot, incredibly and obnoxiously innocent, and has horrible voice acting... but she's really hot. :)

Haar-
Good
Again you know who Haar is. Lazy and constantly falls asleep during battle.

Feel free to use any of them you want.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
You can use any of mine you want, although I'd prefer you used Cortex and Tiny or the Joker, as the rest are in Hyper Ridley's SSE. Of course, the more the merrier. If you want background info on any of them, just ask. Links to the ones posted in the thread are in my siggy.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Actually yeah, i could use some info on Cortex and Tiny and the Joker. I do know a bit about Dimentio though (i actually played and beaten Super Paper Mario.)

But yeah, info would be nice Warlord.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Info? Aight. . .

Cortex and Tiny:
Cortex is the stereotypical mad scientist who wants to take over the world, though unlike Robotnik he's a ****** rather then a giant. Tiny is the stereotypical mad scientist's strong but stupid minion, and was created by Cortex, being very loyal to him. They have movesets seperately so you can split them up, but keep in mind Cortex is highly underpowered alone while Tiny is highly overpowered. Cortex and Tiny are highly typical people to join a "villain alliance", should you have one.

The Joker:
He's a very sadistic character, the typical psycho clown. His weapons include lots of things a jester would do but in deadly forms, such as a lethal hand-buzzer and a killer jack in the box, among massive explsoives. The Joker enjoys seeing others in pain and taking it himself, it's what he lives for. Money isn't important to him, unlike most villains he'd just as gladly burn it to make a statement then spend it. I don't see him being allied with anyone, he'd probably just be on his own.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
You're doing a good job of starting it on a more serious note. I like that. And plenty of funny Twilt still left in there.

And why does the teacher have the plant eat all the other students. . .? She just a psycho?

I constantly keep reading "Machina" as "Machinima. . .". . .Guh. . .I also read "Promahination" as "Proclamation". CONFUSING!

Twity said:
There is the occastional time when an old lady attempts to cross the street, and you have to wait or else, the police attempt to chase you. The other way is climbing up the rooftops. There are no cars up there obviously, but a lot of bird that try to............um....do a number 2 on you.
So it's illegal to walk past an old lady? And you have to fend off #2 birds of doom? Sweet.

Twilty said:
"Tell me your love problems later in the next chapter. Anyway, in order to stop Promachination, you have to join me. Well....are you with me?" L asks as he extends his hand.
So much for not breaking the fourth wall. . .Lol!

All in all it's looking a good bit better then your last one. Looking forward to more.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
The lack of Spadefox on your roster is, may I say it, DISTURBING.
It's called making a request Spade. :p Just tell me which characters you want in WITH there personalities, and what they specialize in.

You're doing a good job of starting it on a more serious note. I like that. And plenty of funny Twilt still left in there.
Yes yes yes. Thank you.

And why does the teacher have the plant eat all the other students. . .? She just a psycho?
Technically, she is one of the Machina supporters, and it drove her crazy and obsessed with it. But yeah, she is a psycho.
[/QUOTE]
So much for not breaking the fourth wall. . .Lol!

All in all it's looking a good bit better then your last one. Looking forward to more.
Yes, i hope that's the last few times i'll do that ever again, and it's going to be a bit more serious in the next chapter (which is still a continuation of L and Dragonfly's group.)

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
It's not looking too bad as Adventure modes go. Though it'd really help if you distinguished titles some more; bolding or underlining or even increasing the size to 2 or 4 would make it easier to follow.

As for movesets, I'd humbly request you to add Ed in if you have room: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6001387&postcount=1981

Personality: In case you haven't played Days of Ruin, then Ed is a fairly determined character. His experience has taught him a virtue in helping others, and as such is an approachable, sensible and compassionate individual. He is a rational, noble, and brave character, able to swallow his fear in order to do what needs to be done. He is able to distinguish between right and wrong quite clearly, sometimes questioning a villain's motives, and while he generally hopes for a more peaceful solution (e.g. sparing the bad guy's life when he's got him cornered), he will not hesitate against a madman. His inexperience as a commander (he's not even an officer at the beginning of the game, he's a cadet) is rivalled and often overpowered by his determination.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
You know when you request characters, it would be nice for some more positive comments and not just nit pick from what you don't like what you see, but whatever. Besides, i don't see what the probelm is.....

I'll add Ed.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for adding him. I was just trying to give some constructive criticism to help out. What I meant was that it'd help if it looked a bit more organised or professional in my opinion; at the moment unless you're reading slowly, it's a bit easy to confuse a plot scene with level detailing, or to get distracted with mission detailing. It's easily rectifiable - just make some more use of headings, underlining and what not. E.g :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mission name

Story (numerous paragraphs/lines)

Objective:
Music:

Additional boss/level detail:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that helped. Though if I may add another suggestion, some of the mission detail could do with some extra elaboration, even if it's inherently simple. For instance in part II of Chapter 1, the detail of "Basically defeat a gigantic sized Audrey II (like it just eaten a super mushroom)" is a bit bland. You know and I know that it's a boss fight, but how about making it more fun for the reader by making it seem exciting?

"Now Rick's gone and done it. You need to put Audrey II down in a one-on-one fight, but it's not going to be as simple as that. Audrey II has grown to super size, making her twice as powerful and as large. Be careful with not getting hit, and use her size against her!"

Think I'm on to something?

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
To be honest, i'm not making this SSE cause of the levels or the hard bosses.

I'm making it for the story. So you don't exactly have to tell me how to write a story k?

And i think that the organization is fine. But whatever.......

Top Bottom