• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gaming Worlds Post Thanksgiving Tourney

Gamingwolrd

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the late results didn't have my computer til now. I don't really remember anyone's mains so if anyone wants to add them in go for it.

1.Saber
2.Emiya
3.Pride
4.Blue
5.Rob
5.CopyCat
7.OBCD
7.Brian
9.3xSwords
9.Greg

Doubles
1. Are you my master
2.Blue Pride
3.OBCD, Shaft
5.GW & Brian
5. Rob & Greg

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Saber and Emiya? What is this, Fate/Brawl Tournament?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Saber and Emiya? What is this, Fate/Brawl Tournament?
Hellz yeah :bee:. I entered as Saber and Lord Knight entered as Emiya.

1.Saber(Meta Knight)
2.Emiya(Dedede)
3.Pride(Yoshi)
4.Blue(Sonic)
5.Rob
5.CopyCat(Kirby)
7.OBCD
7.Brian
9.3xSwords
9.Greg

I don't remember anyone else.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Hellz yeah :bee:. I entered as Saber and Lord Knight entered as Emiya.

1.Saber(Meta Knight)
2.Emiya(Dedede)
3.Pride(Yoshi)
4.Blue(Sonic)
5.Rob (Kirby)
5.CopyCat(Kirby)
7.OBCD(Meta Knight, Diddy)
7.Brian
9.3xSwords
9.Greg

I don't remember anyone else.
Not sure who Brian was and or used....

OBCD_d3Von

Smash Rookie
I did not so well in the singles tourny but i did have fun playing Blue and Pride there really good and i really hope i get brawl for christmas cuz im entering these tournyz without even owninng brawl or a wii =^( but i did place good in the round robin 2v2s im happy

bigmac267

Smash Cadet
I did not so well in the singles tourny but i did have fun playing Blue and Pride there really good and i really hope i get brawl for christmas cuz im entering these tournyz without even owninng brawl or a wii =^( but i did place good in the round robin 2v2s im happy
You definitely do well for someone who plays the game very little. Are you going to be there on Saturday? I'm hoping to be there since my classes are over, but I have to see about my math test (whihc I'm dreading).

OBCD_d3Von

Smash Rookie
You definitely do well for someone who plays the game very little. Are you going to be there on Saturday? I'm hoping to be there since my classes are over, but I have to see about my math test (whihc I'm dreading).
Well i cant make it on Saturday cuz im helpin my friennd get his christmas tree but i will be there friday which im pretty sure i will make and id like us to get some friendlys b4 the actual tourny and maybe after singles too ^__^ thanks alot ryan im doin my best

Top Bottom