• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked III: Balboa

Rebel581

Smash Champion
SSBM Doubles Results

1: Groom Blue (Azen + Chillin)
2: Bosstir (BOss + Kirbstir)
3: Topebear and the Sky Princess (Tope + Cyrain)
4: VooDat (Chudat + Voodoo)
5: Old BMore's Finest (DOSV + Slikvik)
5: Retrosexual (TIn + Aero)
7: Yo + Perry (Perry + Yo)
7: Team Princess (Brum + DreadLordSanta)
9: Johns Way Up (Rei + thumbswayup)
9: FineAsianGentlemanz(***Z) (supersweet + chivalruse)
9: Team SD (Rebel581 + ChRed2AKrisp)
9: ~_~ (Wimbo + Winston)

SSBM Singles Results

1: Azen
2: Tope
3: Chillin
4: Cyrain
5: kirbstir
5: ChuDat
7: Aero
7: Voodoo
9: DOSV
9: CK
9: DreadLordSanta
9: Yo
13: thumbswayup
13: Wenbo
13: Brum
13: Rei
17: ChivalRuse
17: Winston
17: ChRed2AKrisp
17: Adhart
17: Perry
17: Rebel581
17: Mike Shang
17: Skins
25: Mr. Q

EDIT: Just remembered I forgot teams results. I'll get those up later and put the results on tio.

EDIT2: All results up. ChuDat was beaten by Azen and then Chillin in the loser's bracket. Cyrain beat Chillin and kirbstir. Chillin beat Cyrain in loser's bracket, but then lost to Tope. Tope beat Cyrain and Chillin, but then lost to Azen twice.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is Cyrain under Tope's name.
As for who beat who, we both beat Chillin. Yeeee.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
The LOL moment of the day

Tope: I 0-Deathed AZEN!
*Azen proceeds to **** Tope*

lolz.

Oh and Chillin, thanks for telling me and Seb the meaning of the team name "Groom Blue" lol

It sucks I placed the same as the people who I beat in tourney.
-Rei

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

They put me and Chu on the same side, then Chu had to play Chillin in losers lolz.

Get some sleep next time Chillin!

Tope: You're always causing trouble for H2YL in Melee! Except against me, I think you suicided like 15 times total in all our games LOL. See, Brawl is better, less gayness!
I can't believe you 0-Death'd and Up+B killed me lolll

Good ****z all!

Shinku

Smash Champion
im just taking a whack at this since i know these guys well enough, even though i didnt go to this lol

1: Azen - marth
2: Tope - sheik
3: Chillin - fox
4: Cyrain - fox
5: kirbstir - peach
5: ChuDat - ice climbers
7: Aero - jiggs
7: Voodoo - ?
9: DOSV - fox/falco
9: CK - marth/ fox
9: DreadLordSanta - ?
9: Yo - fox
13: thumbswayup - falcon

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
Hehe, I'm a Marth player, not that anyone really cares <_< Also, Voodoo went all Jiggs up through his match with me, at least. One of these days, I'll learn how to play against Jiggs ^_^ I do better with my Falcon than my Marth against Jiggs, and that's just not right... given that I've never played him in tourney before now.

Pretty good tourney, even if I did get knocked out by both of the 7th placers (whom I've coincidentally played, and lost to, in a tournament prior to this one <_<), thus not getting a chance to lose to any new players. I swear, the day I beat a Jiggs player will be the day that I win my first Melee tourney... On the doubles front, I can't believe we lost to Aero and Tin's team... I took out Aero in a 2v1 against them, and ended up losing the ensuing 1v1 fight against Tin due to some ridiculous parasol usage. That loss will haunt me until the next time we win something... good ****, though ^_^ If Team Princess keeps winning 1 more match every time we go to a tourney, we'll eventually be duking it out with Groom Blue.

Definitely keep on hosting these things! College Park is probably the easiest venue for me to make it to, and I can't resist a good Melee tourney. I'd rather be a 9th placer in a Melee tourney than 1st place in Brawl ^_^.

DaBRÜM

Smash Apprentice
haha, i take total responsibility for losing to aero and tin, 3 suicides throughout the match, but, this tournament was alot of fun, and i hope there will be many more Melee tournaments hosted here...

And you haven't heard the last of Team Princess! ^_^

Top Bottom