• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis: The US Smash Bus *Planning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko_K

Smash Master
As you have heard, the smash crew D.B.R has planned a MASSIVE multi-game 3 day tournament in California. This made plank think of an amazingly awesome idea.

We are going to rent a bus, and pick up willing smashers along the way to California for this tournament. If there is enough interest we could hopefully afford a classy luxury limo bus, complete with power conversion to smash along the way there.

The bus will be leaving from NYC.

What we need is interest. This way the costs are spread equally and are affordable. Our bus options are as followed:

http://www.usabuscharter.com/CharterBus-FleetGallery2.html

I will start making a list now of all the people interested in this amazing, unforgettable idea.

Pre Reg:

1.Plank <3
2. TheManaLord
3.NikoK
4.Xzaz1337

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hey to be fair, this was not my idea.

But with enough interest, I would be down.

Spife

Smash Master
This idea can only end in bad. But I'll express interest, oh the interest I will express!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Hey to be fair, this was not my idea.

But with enough interest, I would be down.
Yea, to be fair, it was my (half-joking) idea. See progression below:

Well ****. Who wants to drive from the EC? LOL
lol, driving from EC is such a bad idea unless we like, rent a double decker bus and have a bunch of smash setups throughout the whole bus

driving from the east is a great idea, let's rent a double decker bus and have a bunch of smash setups throughout the whole bus.
is it possible to rent a double decker bus? like seriously, i would be down. LMFAO
But as I stated in the other thread, I think the prospect of spending 80+ hours on a bus within the course of a week is too much, so don't put me down as interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom