• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Commander Blitzkrieg's SSE: "Substandard Subspace 2"

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Link to original post: [drupal=843]Commander Blitzkrieg's SSE: "Substandard Subspace 2"[/drupal]

This is reserved for my SSE, titled "Substandard Subspace 2" I am open for suggestions for characters and I will also hand-pick a few.

Obviously, this is a sequel to my SSE from MYM2, Substandard Subspace. I highly suggest reading this before reading any of the second installment, it will explain things a whole lot.

Current Character Roster:

Bold means a character has already been introduced.

The Penguin (Commander Blitzkrieg)
General Grievous (Hyper_Ridley)
Dr. Robotnik (dancingfrogman)
Aladdin (~Cruxis~)
Jafar (KingK.Rool)
Kid Goku (TheSundanceKid)
L (TheSundanceKid)
Sakurai (TheSundanceKid)
Guntz (Spadefox)
Cortex and Tiny (MasterWarlord)
Super Star Helpers (SirKibble)
The King (Spadefox)
Happy Gilmore (Chris Lionheart)
Bastian (Chris Lionheart)
Baby DK (SonicBoom2)
Trunks (TWILITHERO)
KOS-MOS (~Cruxis~)
Beppo (IvoryFlame)
Dexter (Akiak)
Wispa (Juhanu)
The Joker (MasterWarlord)

Character Count: 19
Spots Available: 21
Characters Wanted: 40

----------------------------
Prologue

After Sakurai's defeat at Subspace Mansion, he decides that he created this world too strong, and that he could not rule it absolutely without toning down the powers of all the inhabitants. He now thinks of a way to weaken the entire world in one fell swoop. He plots to modify the trophy gun to fit onto a modified version of the Halberd. After which, he will send it to blast the entire Earth with its cannons and scoop them back up to return them to Subspace Mansion. There, he will place his collection in the center of a massive draining machine. After he has collected a decent amount of powerful trophies, he will drain the power from them and transfer it to himself. However, a ship alone can be taken down. Sakurai summons one of his best and most loyal servants: Kraid. He tells Kraid to assist the Halberd and destroy anything not destroyed by the battleship directly. Kraid now leaps on top of the new Halberd and rides on top. Granted, Kraid is **** huge. The ship is weighted down and begins slowly putting across the sky toward Sakurai's testing grounds, on a deserted island in the middle of the ocean.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
A fine selection you've got there, I like most of your choices you picked. . .Although before Spadefox comes in and tells you, it's spelled Guntz. No r.

Only 28 characters? Quality over quantity I suppose. I imagine with far fewer characters to take of you could make the SSE better, not having to constantly worry about character intros. I'll eagerly be waiting for how this plays out.

And while humurous SSEs are funny, I'd prefer you didn't take it quite as far as in your MYM 2 SSE (Despite not participating in MYM 2, I did read your SSE when I looked back to that thread for a history lesson).

Here's hoping for yet another excellent SSE. Cheers.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
A fine selection you've got there, I like most of your choices you picked. . .Although before Spadefox comes in and tells you, it's spelled Guntz. No r.
Whoopsie. Fixed.

Only 28 characters? Quality over quantity I suppose. I imagine with far fewer characters to take of you could make the SSE better, not having to constantly worry about character intros. I'll eagerly be waiting for how this plays out.
By "Spots Available" I meant how many spots are still open. I'm going for an even 40.

And while humurous SSEs are funny, I'd prefer you didn't take it quite as far as in your MYM 2 SSE (Despite not participating in MYM 2, I did read your SSE when I looked back to that thread for a history lesson).
I'll see what I can do, although I'll tell you right now it'll have its fair share of wisecracks. I'm just like that.

Here's hoping for yet another excellent SSE. Cheers.
I'll drink to that.
Answers in bold.

And Chris, I'll make or at least start on the Prologue sometime either tonight or tomorrow.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
If you don't mind, including either of my movesets would be endlessly appreciated.

I'd rather you use Beppo, but if you prefer Hoss, take him. Here's hoping you surpass the greatness of Substandard Subspace, if such a thing is even possible.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
If you don't mind, including either of my movesets would be endlessly appreciated.

I'd rather you use Beppo, but if you prefer Hoss, take him. Here's hoping you surpass the greatness of Substandard Subspace, if such a thing is even possible.
Beppo is added.

And I plan for HA to be a pseudo-sequel to SS, if that means anything.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Kind Sir, may I request the addition of Lyon and Cornell from my collection? I'd appreciate it.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Be Hearts Boxcars.

You are now Spades Slick. You are the leader of a notoriously vicious gang of mobsters called the MIDNIGHT CREW. A rival gang known as THE FELT recently snatched up your biggest heist yet and took over the MAKE YOUR MOVE CONTEST. Your long quest of revenge has finally taken you through the front page of the thread belonging to their loathsome boss, FORWARDARROW.

Your subordinates, CLUBS DEUCE, DIAMONDS DROOG, and HEARTS BOXCARS have been dispatched to various locations throughout SMASHBOARDS to begin carrying out your mission. Your objective is to locate and crack MYM's TOP 50 LIST and place first.

That's the business end of it. The pleasure will be painting this ugly contest red with the blood of those miserable green mother****ers.

> Read Spade's moveset.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Seeing as this has potential, and that you could use a few slots filled up, mind if I suggest Ed fill one of those?

Looking forward to how this pans out.

Top Bottom