• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SH flubbed knee FF (lagless landing)>opponent trips>Usmash/Ftilt/Fsmash/Dsmash combo

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I've already tested this before with U-tilt, F-tilt, jab and D-tilt. They're all inescapable. Not sure about any others apart from falcon dive, but I'd expect they would work.
I remember that when we tested the flub knee> combo's, we decided the flub knee>Utilt combo would be the best option, as it has the most knockback. (although the flub knee stops tripping after 35%, so killing is probably not happening with this combo('s))

But when you use the faster way of landing the knee without lag, the Dsmash,Usmash and Fsmash also seem to work (wich all have more knockback/deal more damage).

So when you use the faster way of landing the knee without lag the said smashes also seem to combo. Something we couldn't get to work before.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
I remember that when we tested the flub knee> combo's, we decided the flub knee>Utilt combo would be the best option, as it has the most knockback. (although the flub knee stops tripping after 35%, so killing is probably not happening with this combo('s))

But when you use the faster way of landing the knee without lag, the Dsmash,Usmash and Fsmash also seem to work (wich all have more knockback/deal more damage).

So when you use the faster way of landing the knee without lag the said smashes also seem to combo. Something we couldn't get to work before.
So before 35%, what are the chances of tripping?

Player-3

Smash Hero
sorry for double post...

but since after an enemy trips, they cant roll away and have to stand straight up...

cant SHFKFF -> PaUnCH actually work?

Face124

Smash Ace
Edinburgh. Pm for a Brawl and I'll get back to you
sorry for double post...

but since after an enemy trips, they cant roll away and have to stand straight up...

cant SHFKFF -> PaUnCH actually work?
No, thats not right. They can get up any direction after they trip, its just if you hit them again after they bounce from the trip they have to get straight up. And Falcon punch doesn't work, its too laggy. Charged F-smash, charged U-smash, D-air > knee or AC FF N-air > jab are all the best options IMO.

Player-3

Smash Hero
go ahead, but since they can get up behind you, away from you, or attacking, and the FP is only going to hit silly opponents, its not going to be effective.

I'm not trying to upset you or anything, but facts are facts.
i call reverse falcon punching a roller behind you as the ultimate techchase

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
OMG, we posted almost posted a full page with spam.

Does SH knee>grab work?:)
Atleast this post has something to do with falconXD
I have only one answer on your question:

yes it works, if the opponent trips (after a flub knee) or the opponent is at 0% and is a tall opponent (SH AC Knee able)

Top Bottom