• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best olimar stage?

camstar57

Smash Rookie
I can easily 3 stock people on hyrule but since it's banned i dont know what to pick. any suggestions.

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
@.@ Dabuz.
-----------------------------------
Well, my favorite stage as Olimar is Battlefield. Control the platforms and pressure your opponent. Muhahaha!

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
@.@ Dabuz.
-----------------------------------
Well, my favorite stage as Olimar is Battlefield. Control the platforms and pressure your opponent. Muhahaha!

Dyyne

Smash Ace
If yoshi's pipes is ever legal, and I mean ever, pick it. Most broken olimar stage.

It usually isn't though, so go with the other stages people mentioned. On rainbow cruise, I agree it is a great stage and a good counterpick as well, but make sure you are confident in your understanding of it before using it. If you are not, then it will just harm you. I and Fino (especially him, they seem to be lovers rofl) love the stage, but that is because we know how to use it.

shanus

Smash Hero
WEEGEE's

im not a huge fan of lylat, i hate when the stage tilts

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Olimar would do especially well on Pirate Ship, I would imagine.
Losing the Pikmin would be worth it since his recovery can't be gimped.

Awex

Smash Lord
I try to put a lot of thought into counterpicks. The Character matchup is very important. These are levels I counterpick most often:

Corneria
Luigi's Mansion
Yoshi's
Lylat
Pokemon Stadium 1

I love neutrals and don't mind any stage really. It just depends on the character whether or not I ban Japes or Rainbow Cruise. (Usually Japes because I like Rainbow Cruise :D)

Matchups are toooooo important for me to declare a single stage as Olimar's best.

But it's probably Corneria lol.

Top Bottom