• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToKneeOrNotToKnee - Life after death - My brawl falcon highlight video

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
Hey Toknee, I was wondering if you posted your tourney results in Noodle's thread yet? I see your threads frequently, but never seen any tourney videos. You should post some so you can get ranked bro. Also whats your tag when you play?

Prez08

Smash Apprentice
Yeah that was a great vid ^_^ but the quality kinda ruined it. Still, one of the best falcons out there O_O

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Hey Toknee, I was wondering if you posted your tourney results in Noodle's thread yet? I see your threads frequently, but never seen any tourney videos. You should post some so you can get ranked bro. Also whats your tag when you play?
There aren't many tournies in my area unfortunatly.

And my tag is 'Tiger':)

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
so do you participate in tourneys at all? or just play online?
just online tournies unfortunatly >.<
(I have a clip in my vid from an online tourny matchs, the clip from 2:45-2:55 was from an online tourny match:))

I know they don't mean as much as 'in real life' tournies, but it's all I can participate in atm >.<

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
great footage, this can actually be called a falcon combo vid, since it shows a few combos falcon has..... im not gonna mention quality since they already did enough times, but the rest was awesome!

Top Bottom