• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swords and Fists- A Link and Luigi SSBB combo video

DmonHunterzz1722

Smash Cadet
This is my first combo video with 2 of my mains...

It took me a while to upload this video on youtube... This video was edited by dynomite... These matches were online recorded and a few offline. Hope you enjoy the video... :)

Soooo... I'm sure that you know that youtube has this gay copyrighting thing that deletes music without any permission of the copyright owner... Because of this... I had to delete my video and re-upload it again the second time. But now I fixed some of the things and I shouldn't have this little problem again...

Here is the real link to my video... hope everybody enjoys the video... Its starting to piss me off that youtube is doing this to my videos... DX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDMY2JmyGfo (EDITED VERSION)

Watch it in High Quality... :)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
nice editing dynomite :D yes thats me. 2:10 song goes "there is hope" when luig penetraits the whorenado for the kill.

was really REALLY fun making this video please please rate my edit, might be a lil too fancy but hey, im 15 and still learning, i really like making combo/highlight vids. so yes please rate edit ;D

kaibyaku

Smash Apprentice
These new copyright restrictions are really starting to piss me (and I'm sure everyone else too) off. Maybe use music from ocremix.com and re-edit the video. :/

DmonHunterzz1722

Smash Cadet
These new copyright restrictions are really starting to piss me (and I'm sure everyone else too) off. Maybe use music from ocremix.com and re-edit the video. :/
That would be a good idea, but i like that song... it fits with the beginning effects that my friend did...

Top Bottom