• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To anyone who needs to get better in melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
Attention this is only for beginners only!!!!!!!!!!!! Not for pros or jerks that want to call beginners in smash noobs.

First off just ask wat you want to knew or choose the following subjects:

Wavedashing

Moonwalking

Teching

L canceling

Short hopping

Fast fall

Charecters

or just ask anything you want.

Skrah

Smash Ace
It would be better if you just taught beginners the techniques that ALL characters can do.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but isn't moonwalking exclusive for some characters only? (Cpt. Falcon, Link..)

Also it would be better if you showed the SHFFL as a whole. (Not Lcanceling, Short hop, Fast fall)

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
Well some beginners use items like bunny hood so you can pretty much moon walk with anyone, except bowser. And i will do that other stuff u said

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
you dont need to know how to moonwalk

its just fun.

and wtf do you mean by 'know characters'

oye.

also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eih3o88sonc

moonwalk with bowser

also you dont need the bunny hood

you can....walk one direction..dash int he other and do the moonwalk rotation to the opposite direction

works for anyone...i think

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
you dont need to know how to moonwalk( Iasked if they wanted to pick the subject moonwalk)

its just fun.(Yes it is fun)

and wtf do you mean by 'know characters'(Just incase they want to knew wat charecter they think is good to use, i just would say anyone you like)

oye.

also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eih3o88sonc

moonwalk with bowser (i think its fake)

also you dont need the bunny hood, (i Was talking to someone else where you need the bunny hood to moonwalk with a certain charecter)

you can....walk one direction..dash int he other and do the moonwalk rotation to the opposite direction

works for anyone...i think

Plz don't ruin it for everyone else

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
hou you do teh little jump? I see viedos where people do.

sorry my english bad.
Technically, you press jump, and release before your character leaves the ground. Therefore, the faster someone's jump is, the harder it is to short hop.

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
Technically, you press jump, and release before your character leaves the ground. Therefore, the faster someone's jump is, the harder it is to short hop.
Dude i just pretty much said that!!! I said tap it lightly or tap it really quick, so ethier way they get realeased before the chrecter leaves the ground.

Also that comment wasn't necessary

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
im just saying. you dont need to do it. Darkrain, best falcon, doesnt do it.

and the other type of moonwalk without hte bunnyhood is more practical...even though its not at all..who the hell has a bunny hood anyway

kk time for MOAR SPAM THREADS>

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
Dude i thought isai was the best capt. falcon, and i only metioned the bunny hoods so that its easier to do it with beginners, or maybe it just makes it harder, besides silent spectre is the best moonwalker of all time not darkrain <(^.^<)

N64

Smash Champion
This looks to me so far like a plea from SoldierRift for some form of credit. In an advice topic (and pretty much all the information beginners need for melee is already easily accessible through other stickied topics), you would usually want to promote people giving advice rather than "I just said that omg, that was unnecessary". It makes it look like "zomg don't try to steal my attempt at looking awesome, this thread is about ME helping people out".

I know you probably want to help, but there really isn't much point to this thread as all this information is readily available elsewhere.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
thats why you turn this thread into MOAR SPAM

also..darkrain is the best falcon

*awaits for WC to tell me SS is*

isai was but he doesnt playt hsi game aynmore, darkrain has taken that spot now.

who cares if SS is the best moonwalker? best moonwalker does not = best falcon.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
hahahaha i know my bad, i just meant to use an example of a falcon that doesnt use moonwalk to be succesfull

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
Noooooooooooooooooooo hahahaha, I think i think ss can own darkrain, and then he'll start moonwalking across the whole stage and making fun of darkrain. This thread has become silent spectre is more awesome then darkrain!!!!!!!!!!

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
i could tell the WC a secret to beating SS...but i thinkt hey may be too confused by this AT...KK knows maybe he'll tell.

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
noooooooooooo, lol there's no secret to beating ss..., besides having germ vs. him hahahaha or aniki, but he switched his main to samus

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
Yep aniki switched his main to samus, it's pretty junk and if u leave this thread there's proably a chance you'll run into the other 5 hahahahaha

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
I thought u said u left, i meant i posted about 5 other threads, and im talking pigeon so you might not understand me unless you've been to the hawaiien islands bra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom