• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

Browny

Smash Hater
7 weeks till next SG?

/me dies

at least we got Kaeser's smash-meet thingy before then. Also i got my brand new white GC controller with a 4m cable or something huge. it owns. IT OWNS.

Kaeser

Smash Cadet
Yeah the Smashfest at my place Sunday December 21st is going ahead. I might need someone else to bring a Wii, since I only have a Brawl file on one of my Wii's and someone to bring a save file for Melee (I accidently deleted my 100% file >_<)

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
I'll see if I can bring mine Kaeser, I'm not sure though. I don't have a Melee file though (I don't even have Melee XD) so someone else will have to bring that.

Speaking of which, I got my new Wii guys :D
Time to unlock all the characters, stages, CDs, trophies and stickers again...
*sigh*

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
I have 5 CGN memory cards with melee data that has everything unlocked :D

BTW Reloaded 09 has been announced and ill probly be running the brawl tournament. Check other thread.

Kaeser

Smash Cadet
Just a reminder to SAers that the Smashfest at my place is happening THIS Sunday from midday!

Shoot me a pm for my home address. Looking forward to some Smashin'! :D

Nokonoko

Smash Apprentice
Whoops, noticed this a bit late. If you ever host another one, I’d like to go, I guess.

How’d it go? Any vids? =D

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Ladies and Gentlemen StreetGeek LAN Parties is pleased to announce that ... well not much at the stage but we are working on something quite big for July, something that will eclipse everything so far (yes it can be done )
So in keeping with our usual tradition of WinterBeanMoose we will be taking it to the next level.

Keep tuned, hopefully there will be something in the news letter which will be being sent out Monday night.

So keep the weekend of the July LAN (10, 11, 12 July) free and prepare yourself.

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
can't wait, maybe the grand prize will be a $20 safeway voucher
Not everything is about prizes, some people go to actually have a little thing called fun. If your gonna ***** about it, then just gtfo.

Besides I'm sure these are much better than your little NYE night with no prizes, one TV and no sleeping room, that was canceled because no one was going to go due to the immense fail.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yeh coz brawl is fun and there's major prizes to be won
and jamage will be there

what a joke rofl

Browny

Smash Hater
what are you trying to acheive here dekar? We know you hate everything, you dont need to post every day to remind us

anyway i doubt ant will come, he only came to reloaded coz of the 360 games as prizes, considering he recently bought one :/

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
what are you trying to acheive here dekar? We know you hate everything, you dont need to post every day to remind us

anyway i doubt ant will come, he only came to reloaded coz of the 360 games as prizes, considering he recently bought one :/
So that means that you have an open partner slot for doubles? What a coincidence... So do I... *coughwantstowincough*
>_>
<_<
>_>

Edit: No sarcastic reply from Dekar? Aww maybe the little boy has run off to bed because it's past his bed time :laugh:

Kaeser

Smash Cadet
Looking forward to the next SG. I might work on getting my Ice Climbers out for real this time!

Dekar, if you have nothing positive or constructive to contribute - then don't post. You're beginning to resemble the stereotypical SmashBoards member that people outside of this site talk about. I don't mean this as an insult to you, but you're doing no favours to yourself or the wider Smash community.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Dont worry about him he's just pissed his mum offered herself as a prize but since nobody wants her she will be given to last place as a booby prize. Now STFU & GTFO

Hopefully Hybrid will be there so we can team up in doubles again.
Streetgeeks prizes will be getting alot better for consoles, like new 360 games and stuff so Ant might still want to come.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Yes Streetgeek has very powerfull Air conditioning, the admin desk is right under it and last lan Chino had a beanie, gloves and a hoodie on and that was only 1 month ago.

Your gonna fn roast at BDO, good luck.

Browny

Smash Hater
:( bomber couldnt you make it? Kinda dissapointing how few people turned up yesterday night but i guess its fair to blame the weather and BDO etc lol. Grand final vids should be good quality. Jamage really stepped up his peach game in the final match :) I know james doesnt come here but I gotta mention the improvement on his marth, I really was caught surprised in our rounds in singles + dubs.

anyway for those who care...

SGLP 09.01
Brawl 1vs1
30th Jan 2009
Entrants: 13 Entry: $9
1. DJBrowny (Sonic/Lucario)
2. Jamage (Wolf/Peach)
3. James (Marth)
4. Aisuka (Pikachu)
5. Shadowman (Toon Link)
5. Chris.G (Sonic)
7. Tilt (Ike)
7. Kerri (Lucario/Wolf)

MK wasnt banned or anything lol

Dream Chaser

Smash Journeyman
Where in Adelaide can you get a quality (read: nintendo brand) Gamecube controller?
All I can find are these brandless black ones (awful quality, almost dont work) and some funny shaped ones.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Where in Adelaide can you get a quality (read: nintendo brand) Gamecube controller?
All I can find are these brandless black ones (awful quality, almost dont work) and some funny shaped ones.
Gametraders Marion have White, Silver and Teal Official Nintendo ones I just bought a white one recently and so did DJB.

SG 9.01 vids are up: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=UOC7B6eWkDY&feature=channel_page

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=SEc9lQuqaik&feature=channel_page

there are also 2 FFA finals vids on the same page but I cant be bothered linking them.

Browny

Smash Hater
Actually I bought mine from Play-asia and got comprehensively owned by the $AUD conversion rate :p
White ones get so dirty :(

And yay for good quality vids.

Top Bottom