• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Starfox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col Bol

Smash Champion

Master Raven

Smash Master
Colbol I can completely sympathize with you. I had a cat who died two years ago and I've known him since he was practically a baby (I've had him since I was 5-6 or so).

Finch

Smash Lord
I want to cry. Also, I didn't know his name was starfox, I though his name was "Colin's incredibly fat cat."

My consolations Colin.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Man...... :[

I also give condolences.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Sorry man.

that really sucks

Maybe I'll buy you a lap dance or something next time we're at a tourney to cheer you up

:(

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
OMG, I am about to **** my pants with extreme grief :(:(:(

i can't handle this.

:(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

my sweetest cat :(

nice1

Smash Lord
Nooo ima miss that cat. I remember over the summer I was sleepin on tha floor and something heavy was walkin on me and I was like wtf I no this person sees me on the floor. I look up open my eyes and I just let out a loud scream. Only thing I could say was OMG A FAT PU55Y WAS CRAWLIN ON ME LMAO. I also like how each day we got back from a day at fast1 tha cat was always on dogys couch lmao good times R.I.P.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
lol col fox vs boss masterhand....

I dont know if there was innuendo in there but ima take it as I perceive it an lol

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
Colin! Wow, I'm so sorry.
I'm glad Starfox was a part of my life and I will never forget him.
Be strong.
I will dedicate my Lego party to his memory. <3 <3 <3

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Today a beloved member of the smash community and our family died at the age of 5 and a half.
I bet if you had just told him "Can't let you do that, Starfox!" Your cat would've lived.

I've had multiple pets in my life, and many have died. I used to have two boxers that I had known since I was 6 and they died when I was like 14, and I know how pets can really be a part of the family. Some may snicker but the love is all the same.

<3

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I am lucky I don't hafta worry about pets dying either.

Anyone remember my dog Coco? She's still alive. Leading studies show that she is immortal. Especially considering she was supposed to die at 1 year old and know she's 13? 14?

I've started to lose count.

Frames

DI
yea way to go guys i put that up there to show respect and it gets taken down because of spam granted i did a little but still

anyways i don't wanna see this get dumb so try and keep it together or it will just end up getting locked next :/

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I've never had to go through the pain of losing a pet before, but I'm extremely attached to both of my cats. One I've had since I was 6 years old, and the other was rescued from abandonment by its mother and owner. I can understand how painful it must be, though I can't say I know from experiences.

Even though I've never met you or your cat, my condolences, dude. Might seem kinda empty coming from somebody completely random to you, but I feel bad. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom