• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Wobbles Vids

Binx

Smash Master
Actually yeah I would like to see that, cause I'm sure there are a few tricks you use vs Marth that I could use.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
During our first set I suddenly got all nervous--really wanted to beat his Marth and play Forward--and made quite a few technical blunders; in true Taj fashion, he ate me alive for them.

In the second set I do *way* better, make the matches close and even win one, but his spacing on d-tilt and his edge-guarding formula just puts an end to me every time. I really need to train pixel perfect spacing and solidify punishments if I'm ever going to stand a chance :p My Sheik probably would have done better but I've resolved to go pure ICs in singles even for counterpick stages.

Binx

Smash Master
Nice Wobbles, I just sort of gave up trying to beat Marth with Ice Climbers, it's just a demoralizing match up for me. I can win a match here and there, but they are far between and they are frustrating sometimes even if I win, because I know its because my opponent made more mistakes than usual rather than me making less.

EDIT: This might be silly, but I think the shield Up B to nana blizzard desynch might be what turns this match around for me, if Marth isn't approaching this might open up a window without being overly obvious.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
All I do in that match-up is camp with desynched blizzards and try to get lucky with random grabs, smashes, and ftilts. Belay OoS -> N blizzard is good, although at least for me it rarely accomplishes much since the Marth I usually play against is used to it.

Binx

Smash Master
Nevermind, tried it out today, way to slow, although I was experimenting with forward tilt desynch, its frighteningly fast and easy, I was able to consistently block and blizzard out of it with very little lag opened up a lot of room for grabs and I won a lot more games than usual, he had to approach or I could start desych trixies, he destroys me on Yoshis still cause he is so mobile on the platforms but on FD and Dreamland I was able to even it up and even win the majority of the games on those stages, PS was kind of iffy, we didn't get a lot of games there (we random neutrals) and the platforms were a mixed blessing and curse.

Dash dance blizzard, and forward tilt blizzard or block were both pretty easy to do when he was keeping away from me, if I was careful I could dash attack him, he crouch canceled most of them but I was able to tech chase grabs a lot of times, I still can't get consistent edge chaingrabs but I imagine they would help A LOT!

I started utilizing my rolls a lot better today against Marth as well, at the very least it switched up the playstyle he was used to and it got me out of some pressure situations I used to get trapped in, a few of the times I managed to get behind him and jab into some throws.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i like playing marth i use ftilt alot and be agressive at certain points of the matc then switch to blizzard ..camp , since most marths will platform camp i try to take that option away too..idk..not good at explaining..ill post some vids im just lazy to upload

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I have been losing to Marths lately too. The nair/dtilt/fair spacing is tooo good. Almost impenetrable, save random wd shield grabs or wd fsmashes. The only way to win is be like Chu and capitalize on everything sigh.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
k. wtf. Wobbles makes me want to play IC's but at the same time, never attempt to try them ever.

The zero-to-death grabs and everything were just too much for me.

Wobbles. <3

Binx

Smash Master
It's kind of funny, when I first started to play Ice Climbers it was because I was getting bored of Marth, and all I saw was some nooby IC running around losing all over the place, then he connected with a Nanapult and I was like oh, thats my new main, I don't even care if they aren't good =)

Then I was pleasantly surprised when I started getting better with them and realized they are amazing.

I have to say the learning curve is worth it, you always see cool crap out of IC mains, so much room for innovative combos.

=( I was gonna upload a link to infinite possibilities but I can't find it on youtube, I'm thinking it may have had copyrighted music, wobbles you should go make us a new one XD

PB&J

Smash Hero
saying it for the second time that i did this chaingrab on this peach today and ***** face..man i love icy's..wobbles u would be very proud on how much i improved since that time in ga

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
wow these are ridiculous.

wobbles for the most epic post writier

Binx

Smash Master
Wow Wobbles, I especially enjoyed the second match, poor Falcon made a lot of mistakes on easy kills, you had some really tricky DI though =)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
there should really be a wobbles combo video it starts with the wobble (it's all quiet and the beat goes faster till he up smashes them) next the title maybe wobbling all day and great wobble vids and sweet musik hardcore not screaming metal or maybe "one" or a song with the name wobble in it and it should show all he has discovered with the ICs like 4X ice blocks it would be bad a$$

Binx

Smash Master
There really should be a wobbles combo video, you'd only need like 2 or 3 matches haha =)

I wish I knew how to get good software on Linux ^_^ I'd go with a funny Pop song or maybe techno though, I don't really care for screaming music, and it doesn't suit ICs at all, something ridiculous like Pink Dinosaur would be funny.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
We'll, I've begun gathering clips for one, so don't worry :)

I'll try and get a decent, short collection together for a trailer in the near future.

Thanks for the kind words.

Binx

Smash Master
I've found a website called KeepVid that lets you enter URLs and DL flash videos as Mp4s or in a .flv format. The video editor I found won't convert Mp4's though =*( So have fun DLing stuff from Youtube guys.

Anyways Wobbles, can't wait.

Your ICs are way to fun to watch.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I've found a website called KeepVid that lets you enter URLs and DL flash videos as Mp4s or in a .flv format. The video editor I found won't convert Mp4's though =*( So have fun DLing stuff from Youtube guys.

Anyways Wobbles, can't wait.

Your ICs are way to fun to watch.
If you use FireFox, you can get the Download Helper plugin which allows you to download videos in .flv format. Then you can use IVC Video Converter to convert the .flv into any format imaginable.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I do not see how doing infinite chain grabs is special. Am I missing something, or is this all the ic forums look forward to seeing?

Top Bottom