• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guys, I know of a way to get good fast with diddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'm going to direct you to a board specifically for you. Well anyway, there is alot to discuss there. It's called B, down on the yellow thing (I just can't remember what this thing is called but I mash it all the time), and holding up and pressing b. The up + b is REALLY difficult because I always press the yellow stick down way too much. Diddy just gets old, all there is to talk about are bananas. If you have any questions please ask it in this board: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=147

Player-3

Smash Hero
I'm going to direct you to a board specifically for you. Well anyway, there is alot to discuss there. It's called B, down on the yellow thing (I just can't remember what this thing is called but I mash it all the time), and holding up and pressing b. The up + b is REALLY difficult because I always press the yellow stick down way too much. Diddy just gets old, all there is to talk about are bananas. If you have any questions please ask it in this board: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=147
You, sir
are win

Player-1

Smash Legend
Diddy is so easy to be good at, all i do is throw bananas, it's a good way to make money because it works so well and is so easy and requires no skill. This is why I main Diddy.

TreK

Is "that guy"
ye diddy is too technical i spent hours in training mode 2 learn how to down+B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom