• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Lemonwater

Smash Ace

lmao

One of the ONLY pictures of me. I hate taking pics. I was blackmailed into this one. Left: My 'sister' (not blood related) Right: Friend I knew since 7th grade. Center: Me, obviously

Taking this picture was humiliating. :urg: Maybe that's why I'm not smiling.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
It's the Gold Coast in Queensland Australia.

And Livvers, I went to a snobby fancy private school, everyone there was fairly well off.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Seriously, you look like the unhappiest person in the world in those pictures.
Well, I usually never smile for pictures anyway since I don't like to take them. It's my normal picture expression. It's how I usually look except a bit more....solemn.

Oh, and poster above (well in Victra's post) has nice hair haha

Lemonwater

Smash Ace

Perhaps one of my 'happier' pictures (although my camera is kind of bad and my room has only one light). Though I don't like to take them, I thought this one was nicer than most of my other ones. Me and my precious haha

Fobby peace sign ftw!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Perhaps one of my 'happier' pictures (although my camera is kind of bad and my room has only one light). Though I don't like to take them, I thought this one was nicer than most of my other ones. Me and my precious haha

Fobby peace sign ftw!
You still look depressed, lol

zrky

Smash Lol'd
This thread makes me unhappy...why....because these pictures of BEACHES, and pictures with TREES make me jealous, im stuck in a condemned desert.:mad:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Well I like the Assault and Brawl Woxys the most - everything else is kind of weird, especailly that DS design, although the original SNES designs are loltastic.

I'm not really sure where my avatar comes from. I just like the fluff on his head and his smirk.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Thumbnail, clicky! (I couldn't be bothered re-sizing)

Myself and super awesome helper on the right, DJ Cat, Falcon Posing.
DJ received a mouse pad for his fabulous efforts at that particular tournament (he's holding it in the pic, lol)

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I really enjoy the 64 version. Looks most like a wolf and I like the eye patch.

Though the version in my avatar is sweet, too.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Well, I find that Garnier Fructis gel works well (the kind that says super stiff). It's like gel AND wax. I use a tiny bit of Gatsby wax over that to make it last a lot longer (use them one after another while your hair is still a bit wet after toweling after a shower). Usually it's still fine and standing strong at the end of the day. Garnier works fine by itself too, but it doesn't last as long if I don't use Gatsby afterward.

This combination also smells really nice. XD

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
L'Oreal Professional is very good(Gold can. Not sure the details). Stays, but is easy to brush through and wash out. Would be good as an extra hold.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
L'Oreal Professional is very good(Gold can. Not sure the details). Stays, but is easy to brush through and wash out. Would be good as an extra hold.
I'll try this out too; I'm hoping that your fashion-modelness can guide me well. :laugh:

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don't do awesome things with my hair, it's just in my eyes fringed over. Kinda. Ha.

Top Bottom