• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
@Broly

So when we get the club formed and we have weekly smash get togethers Thursday works for you? That is the day most people have been asking for so far.

@Hansel

Cuando estes con Kito y se pongan a entrenar avisenme tambien para que le ayudes a arreglar su cuenta aqui en los foros. Y no se les olvide que es el 28.

H

hansel

oook miamigoo e y si ahi chavas bonitas que se interesen por alguine feo como io :(

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
What time are people planning to show up tomorrow? Or what time can people start going, chickentenders? Times would be nice to know, might not be able to get there till 2 or 3 at earliest though...

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
What time are people planning to show up tomorrow? Or what time can people start going, chickentenders? Times would be nice to know, might not be able to get there till 2 or 3 at earliest though...
I "offically" get out of class at 3, so maybe start getting here like 4 ish
(so I have time to get home and set up the tvs/wiis

edit:
feel free to stay as long as you want or come as late as you want...
I know I have some people comeing at like 7ish too

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I will call you / text you when I get out of class. Sometimes my teacher lets us out early, but I doubt it because Thursday is important. What time do you "officially" finish?

as in, if they let me out early can you leave earlier than 3?

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
I will call you / text you when I get out of class. Sometimes my teacher lets us out early, but I doubt it because Thursday is important. What time do you "officially" finish?

as in, if they let me out early can you leave earlier than 3?
the official class end time is 3, but sometimes we finish early...
but I can text in class for sure to keep in contact

I also dont mind waiting if I get out first :p

H

hansel

enpesare a retarme a mi mismo para jugar contra ustedes jajajaja

nadamas que para jugar tengo que recoger mi cuarto primero que es un desmadre jajaja

bueno deja enpieso si no no termino

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
4pm sounds good. Still no definite possibility of showing up but I'll try and make it. Also I'm not playing brawl right now, playing another game. Tomorrow will pretty much be brawl brawl brawl brawl brawl. Even if I don't go. But I'm usually always up to play just PM me or something if you want to play online.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
CAPTAIN
~!~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.may i see your panties?

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
My dearest Vorgy,

An angel kissed a star which fell to Earth. Upon it was written what I am about to say to you now, and burned upon my heart was your precious name.

How my body sweats and trembles with desire, when my thoughts turn to drinking the sweet nectar from your full lips, which is sweeter then the honey dripping from the lips of the Goddess Aphrodite herself.

You know I love sitting on the couch with you and cuddling. Its been something which has meant a lot to me despite you always firing ***-biscuits into the area where you are sitting, and causing the fabric to stink for 3 days. But I don't mind because I know sitting on the couch and talking, brings us closer together and of course, a friend of mine recommended a great fabric spray, so all is well, my love.

I can't remember if I've already told you this but I really do love your bum. Its such a turn on to look at and its one of the many reasons I love being with you my love. Sometimes I wish I could do nothing but stare at your bum all day, but I'm not sure that's a good idea my love, as people will probably think I'm some kind of nut case and I might get taken away by the men in white coats.

Anyhow my love, I must bring this letter to an end now. But I must tell you something. I've always wondered what you would look like in Pink underwear. I really think you would be the hottest thing on this planet in Pink underwear and you could easily overthrow any model out there! If you wear those for me, I promise to worship you and treat you like royalty (Just so long as you don't make me clean your toenails with a toothbrush! I draw the line there).

I pray for the day when I can greedily lick your scented lips and drink from your ravishing yet poisonous eyes, once more, my love.

Forever lost without you,

chicken_tenders

xxooxxooxx

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Im gonna get a dog and name him Red XIII

I also want a black chocobo

and a flower girl to fall in love with me

so she can risk her life for me when some guy with a huge blade decides to try to destroy the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom