• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC 3/14 Anime Spring Fest SSBB Results

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Doubles

1: Skeet Skeet v2.0 (Blackanese, Snakeee) ($112.00)
2: Take em Away (Wes, Dire) ($48.00)
3: dTails (dMT, JTails)
4: Hands Off Our Tornado (Cinos, Chaos Marth)
5: Scandanavian Kangaroos (DJ Nintendo, Basic Sausage)
5: Formal Beating (P4L. Sintros)
7: HelpR & Rek (HelpR, Rek)
7: Arrancar and Guru (Arrancar, Guru)
9: Crab People (PK Bob, Mage)
9: Deki Haze (KillSage, Haze)
9: Eli and Saverio
9: Reese and Hezy (Reese, Hezn)
13: You're Too Slow (Johnathan, Nape)
13: Crabs on The Beach
13: Pepsi & Coke (Penta, Pepsi)
13: Crab Battle

Singles

1: ADHD ($224.00) - Diddy
2: NinjaLink ($96.00) - Marth, ROB, Luigi, Lucario...lemme know who else you used..
3: Snakeee - Sheik and ZSS mostly...some Zelda
4: D1 - Falco, MK, anyone else?
5: Rookie - Fox
5: Blackanese - Snake
7: Drk.Pch - Peach
7: Wes - Sonic
9: JTails
9: Penta
9: Basic Sausage
9: GFE
13: Chaos Marth
13: Cinos
13: KillSage
13: Johnathan
17: 4Tai
17: Guru
17: Eli
17: Nape
17: Haze
17: Arrancar18
17: Whit
17: Kata
25: MCSky
25: Seeds
25: VivaLaSaturn
25: Will
25: KS136
25: Saverio
25: SmashBot
25: Phresh

Top 8 please confirm your characters used I know Ankoku is gonna jump in and ask. :D

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
yay 1st post :]

lol and i only used g&w in teams silly. i went all snake in singles and like ddd once lol. ill do shoutouts in a bit

so yah was a fun day glad i went :] good shiz papa dmt

so was mad fun after the tourny get at me, rookie, leo, dj and arrancar traveling around lol. and yo rookie ihy cause youre on top of me on the singles list lol but u know id **** u anyday nugguuuh lol

snakeee- good stuff in teams sir, u did all the work while i held stocks and ran like a little girl :D

wes & dire- nice stuff man, i think g&w + zss is best. anwyays we both know i just got lucky in the team matches 2day lol. i finally knew what it felt like 2 be dire with g&w lol

dmt & jtails- good shiz guys, u guys will always be a winner in my eyes :D lmfao and get at jtails taking ma dollar in MM. WHERE MA DOLLAH AT lmfaoo

adhd- yo u got some sexy azz eyes nugguh LMFAO no homo and good shiz in singles

ninja link- lol i cant beat rob with snake. i has failed :[ lol. needs more madden lmfao

d1- MA DUDE lmfao yo we need a trash talk combo vid asap

drk.pch- u **** sauced ma dk :[ lmfao good shiz 2day sir

GFE - u and youre brother r mad cool :] and youre snake is mad gay lmfao u kept living till 300 and shiz

guru- nice stuff u pokemon master lol. u improved alot :]

haze- it seems i cant beat robs with snake lmfaoo i failed. good stuff 2day

VivaLaSaturn- aka mr i talk alott on the boards but not irl b/c im 2 cool aka yah blackanese u can go tell those chicks i want their va jay jay. me- how bout the black chick? viva- NOOO LMFAOO

sintros- white castel = make u go doodoo lol u know it shons. anyways stop f-smashing nugguhs with ike lmfao

ryko- lmfaooo get at u scaring people irl like u a criminal and shiz

helpr- good stuff sir u smexy azz beast

anti- u shouldve came u bill cosby jr -_-

i THINK i got the people i played and talked 2 ._. lol sorry if i didnt

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
Me and Platano did well in doubles, ggs to all. I had alot of fun in this tourney and i cant wait for the 21st. time for shoutouts...ahem:

Platano: thx for teaming with me, we did a amazing job.

Blackanese: your too lucious

Basic Sausage: good seeing you there.

Jtails: good seeing you there.

Viva: thx for laffing at muh jokes, it made me feel special.

Guru: send that replay of our doubles, i wanna see it

Arrancar: lose the wiimote and get at that GC controller

Snakeee: gg, i had alot of fun

DMT: great tourney and the 21st one will be hella bettah

Helpr: nice seeing you

DJ Nintendo: i saw ur *** sleepin in dat tourney

Ryko: ur ike sucks and mines iz bettah

r00kie: nice seeing u

Ninjalink: Question, why is it at the club the ugly gurls always come to me to dance, what u trying to say that im ugly, man *** dat!!!

D1: stay phresh

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Yeyy <3

I had fun and i helped alot more then i thought i would xD

shout-outs:

Dmt: our doubles set was so closeee. D: And no i don't go marth in doubles D: i don't even like using him in singles anymore... ]: and the brackets came out preetty good eh? :D

Snakeee: i feel as if i didnt play as well as i should have in our set D: My marth sucks! I like that you use shiek and zelda more now :D

Cinos: our first time teaming together and we go to loser's semis :D Best partner everr. <3

Jtails: you took me out of doubles and singles! D: our sets were close. i hope to play you again soon :D

Helper: I play you in EVERY polytech lolololol. 3-0 so far <3 doubles was alot closer then it seemed

sintros and his partner(forgot name sorry): REALLY close set again. :D I think i used marth like twice in doubles <___<

Wes and dire: 3rd week in a row i play you guys and get knocked out of winners toooo good xD

D1: Ahhh! we didn't get to play! i shoulda stayed longer D: we have to play melee one day!

Ryko and Cba: Sorry i left so early and forgot to do my MM's with you guys D: maybe some other time? D: sorry!

Hab: For showing up just to show up :D

my crew for showing up and taking the last spots in doubles and all of you having your names with crabs in it <__< sick *******s.

Dark.pch: For the friendlies and the fun talking with ya. told you, you'd do fine :D

ADHD: it was fun talking to ya for the little bit i did. xDDD

4tai: the first match was close and second was just bad xD but still a good set. I really hope you didn't pick snake expecting me to go marth. xD

if i forgot anyone i'm sorry I'm super tired. good night all ~ <33

I only used marth in like 4matches this whooole tourny ;~;

p.s: I'ma poopoo head guise. it was on the chalkboard!!! :001: :004: :007:

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Doubles

1: Skeet Skeet v2.0 (Blackanese, Snakeee) ($112.00)
2: Take em Away (Wes, Dire) ($48.00)
3: dTails (dMT, JTails)
4: Hands Off Our Tornado (Sinos, Chaos Marth)
5: Scandanavian Kangaroos (DJ Nintendo, Basic Sausage)
5: Formal Beating (P4L. Sintros)
7: HelpR & Rek (HelpR, Rek)
7: Arrancar and Guru (Arrancar, Guru)
9: Crab People (PK Bob, Mage)
9: Deki Haze (KillSage, Haze)
9: Eli and Saverio
9: Reese and Hezy (Reese, Hezn)
13: You're Too Slow (Johnathan, Nape)
13: Crabs on The Beach
13: Pepsi & Coke (Penta, Pepsi)
13: Crab Battle

Singles

1: ADHD ($224.00) - Diddy
2: NinjaLink ($96.00) - ROB, Luigi,...lemme know who else you used..
3: Snakeee - Sheik and ZSS mostly...some Zelda
4: D1 - Falco, MK, anyone else?
5: Rookie - Fox
5: Blackanese - Snake
7: Drk.Pch - Peach
7: Wes - Sonic, ZSS
9: JTails
9: Penta
9: Basic Sausage
9: GFE
13: Chaos Marth
13: Cinos
13: KillSage
13: Johnathan
17: 4Tai
17: Guru
17: Eli
17: Nape
17: Haze
17: Arrancar18
17: Whit
17: Kata
25: MCSky
25: Seeds
25: VivaLaSaturn
25: Will
25: KS136
25: Saverio
25: SmashBot
25: Phresh

Top 8 please confirm your characters used I know Ankoku is gonna jump in and ask. :D
since when did i use zss in singles fix the broham lol peace.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Also To Johnathan Good Games My Sonic Brother We Still Have To Finish Our Set I Dont Count That Tournament Set We Had Its Still 1-1. Also Btw Can You Give Me The Link To Where Did U Get The Iso File For The Brawl That You Have To Play With Those Funky Colors And Edit The Music Also Man You Can Either Hit Me On Aim (inlovewitlil)about It Send Me A Pm Or If You Are Comfortable You Can Just Send Me The Link On This Thread.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Daddys Back

lazy on shout outs so good games to all I played. Bout time I freaking placed and did well at a tournement. I just being doing worts with each one I went to. So I quit competitive brawl. This was gonna be my last tourny and I went cause nothing better to do and had the cash. Also If I was to make up all my faliures that I have, I go back to play again.

I think I could have done better. But this was expected from my streak of doing bad. Some matchs up I got Learn again like ROB, Fox (thanks rookie, you told me what I should have been doing, think I got it now) And like three more. I been worrying so much about Meta and Marth. I'll use this week to give meta and Marth a break to focus on the other ones again. Then I think I will be fine.

Tourny was fun, I'll see you boys next week.

ADHD

Smash Hero
There was absolutely no metaknights besides D1 (who used mostly falco.) The scary part is I actually missed him... alot.

At everyone who I saw and talked to, I had alot of fun. NL, it's kind of obvious why I want to team with you but just pm me on smashboards when you decide. NL also used marth and lucario at least for the sets against me. And snakeee ggs too, I guess spec is the only ZSS that I will get to play offline anymore lmao :laugh:

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
There was absolutely no metaknights besides D1 (who used mostly falco.) The scary part is I actually missed him... alot.

At everyone who I saw and talked to, I had alot of fun. NL, it's kind of obvious why I want to team with you but just pm me on smashboards when you decide. NL also used marth and lucario at least for the sets against me. And snakeee ggs too, I guess spec is the only ZSS that I will get to play offline anymore lmao :laugh:

I used metaknight and dedede alot more then i used marth :D

D1

Banned via Administration
I only went MK three times, Shiek once, Marth once, D3 once, and mostly Falco XD.

I missed the bird what can I say?

Oh yeah good sh** to Jtails, and ADHD in our mms ^_^!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I only went MK three times, Shiek once, Marth once, D3 once, and mostly Falco XD.

I missed the bird what can I say?

Oh yeah good sh** to Jtails, and ADHD in our mms ^_^!
so.... in a 32 man bracket tourn... you used MK about half the time... ? =)

Mr. I feel guilty for using MK in a tournament to get wins....

ADHD

Smash Hero
"yo chaos marth when you throwing up dem videos of RTVC2
i talked to whoever, I forget his name but the dude with the ponytail that hates diddy kongs, he said he'll upload them this week or at least fix the problem.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
"****n i wanted them up by today shieet guezz i gotta wait"

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
oh DAYUMS i 4got 2 add hab in my shout outs (cause this hoe didnt enter tournys and always leaves early)

so this whole post is dedicated 4 ma bebe hab the 1 and only... no homo lmfao

and yo hab u got competition on eye level with adhd. but u eevee trained yo shiz na mean?

CinosOA

Smash Rookie
HEYYY my name is spelled wrong in doubles, who the heck is Sinos? Its "Cinos"! =p Btw had a great time and lookin forward to next weekend.

Chaosmarth: You're the butter to my bagel and the tails to my sonic. We did a pwnsome job and we'll do better next time =]

D1: Well that was an interesting falco match, kinda embarrassed me =p GGs though

Penta: Your ike is scary keep at that guy.

Sintros and that other guy: YO OUR DOUBLES TEAM ONLY GETS MORE DANGEROUS WHEN IM SOLO =] I caught a break on that match =p Gotta do some friendlies GGs.

Those crab people: Thank you for entertaining people with the very nice comments that were on the board.

Hope to see all ya fools next weekend.

Top Bottom