• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NY SMASH TILL DAWN @ otg's saturday 3/21 (15/20 minutes from NYC and CT!)

otg

Smash Master
*NOTE: We are going to start at around 5pm, feel free to come than

My # is 914 629 4745, if you can't reach me just try again.

Howdy folks. Some of you might know me, some might not. Some might know me as that loud obnoxious Doc main, and you would be right (except for that Doc main part). I'm on spring break this week and I figured I would throw a smashfest for everyone who is interested.

This is for MELEE, but if you're interested in Brawl, you are more than welcome to bring a Wii + a TV for it, I just won't be providing setups for it. As of right now, I have 3 setups, so depending on how many people show we might need more. If you can bring a setup that would help out drastically.

Time: Tuesday, March 17th (This tuesday). 6pm? 7pm? I really don't care, this is a smash till dawn and I have an open crib so we can start/end whenever people want to.

Address: 17 Lyon Place, New Rochelle NY 10801
- My house is within walking distance of the train station, which runs on the East Harlem Line.
- It is easily accessible from the Hutchinson Pkwy, I-95, and if you are taking the train; Grand Central, Stamford and anywhere in between.
- I have an open house, so if people want to play beer pong or burn that isn't a problem, just byob or byop.

If people can bring setups, please do so cause it will help out a lot. And if people need a place to crash monday night or tuesday that is not a problem as well, we have extra space so bring a sleeping bag or anything you need to crash.

List of people coming so far: ** not confirmed
- otg
- milos
- doyoung
- hazzard**
- g$
- moko879
- kiru
- mogwai
- hax
- shanus
- Logik

Anyone interested?

shanus

Smash Hero
I'm home springbreak then too.

I'll have to see if I can bring any random CT peeps along if I can go.

Also, is anyone interested if I bring latest rendition of Brawl+?

otg

Smash Master
You're more than welcome to bring Brawl +, but i'm hurting on setups here guys so please try to pull through on that.

oh, we also might need an extra power strip or two if anyone is willing to bring one.

shanus

Smash Hero
hmmm make me a maybe because I might actually be in florida next week. Sister–in–law is due to give birth sometime in the next 2 weeks and I might not even be in CT

shanus

Smash Hero
reading comprehension = win, I read it as next tuesday

i fail sooooo hard

otg

Smash Master
lots of fun tonight. Thanks everyone for coming out, I plan on having another one this saturday so if y'all want to come out please do.

It's all good Wes, we should try and play some other time this week. If you can pick me up from the stamford train station I can take the train up there.

Top Bottom