• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kiddy Grade 2/Kiddy Girl-And

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Pilot

A sequel to my most favroite anime of all time Kiddy Grade is about to make another series called Kiddy Grade 2. Yes, this has been known for three years and the release date is still questionable. So far the Kiddy Grade 2 has been giving a new name called Kiddy Girl-And since February 26 2009 with Ascule a new hair style and color. The manga version Kiddy Girl-And Pure is coming out on March 26 2009. I'll update when more news comes.

Wikipedia

Kiddy Girl-And Promo

Premieres on October 15th, 2009
Airtime in Japan (JST, GMT+9): Thursdays at 24:40
Airtime in U.S. (EDT, GMT-4): Thursdays at 11:40​

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
OMG I loved Kiddy Grade!!!
I watched the whole thing on the Funimation channel and the internet.

Can't wait for this.

Lovely

Smash Lord
It's about time they show'd this anime, I love the scfi attacks they use in this show. It's been a while since I watched this show as well.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Aw come on, there should be more hype for this show in the SWF. D=

Oh well, this anime come's in May 25 still, and it's going to be epic. =D

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So far, the manga Kiddy Girl-And Pure is coming next week Thursday. I hope it's good, I'm not sure if that's a spinoff or not however. The anime release date is still questionable.

Lovely

Smash Lord
I'm getting the manga of Kiddy Girl And when it come's out. I'll see if this is a spinoff or not of the series. I will be confused because I don't usually read mangas. ♥

§leepy God

Smash Master
I am really surprised that there is yet to be a confirmed release date for Kiddy Girl And anime. And I only saw one chapter of the manga so far, I don't know where to find the rest at. Anyone that has a link to them?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I have no idea what links to give you. All I've been doing is have Lovely give me a copy whenever a new one come's out. As anime updates... at least they have a website.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Gonzo not able to host this anime is the reason why they had to rewrite the anime a bit. With a new title and new... characters. The main characters have name changes as well, though Q-feuille appearance is unchanged compare to Ascoeur.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ditto, I didn't know they were actually gonna go through with it all.

O____O
It would be a total waste if they didn't, wouldn't you agree?

Also thanks for reminding me this thread is still here even though I made it Sleepy. =P

§leepy God

Smash Master
Ascoeur

GTO associate ES Member
Birth: SC0363 10 Aug
Sign: Leo
Blood Type: O
SP-ability: Push-pull
Item: Comb
Shorts color: White

Q-feuille

GTO associate ES Member
Birth: SC0363 21 Sep
Sign: Gemini
Blood type: A
SP-ability: Parfum
Item: Choco Bon Bomb
Shorts color: Black

http://anime.thenexxus.org/blog/archives/gimik/kiddy_grade/

I'm more interested with Ascoeur and what would can she do becuase her character design changed the most. Does anyone know understand the manga because it might say what these girls abilities can perform... or I'll lurk more.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
lol, I guess you didn't have the time to explain what "shorts" mean, but I guess everyone knows what it means. I wonder if the anime is going to be a spinnoff or an actual series though, I mean no trailers to see how the anime looks, just pictures of the anime itself.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure I forgot to say shorts are panties. I guess Eclair isn't the only one getting this strange bonus in Kiddy Grade. O_o

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Strangely yes it does, it's still a mystery if the manga and the anime is connected all the way or some ways, but I guess I'll find out next week. =3

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You know.... they do look like Eclair and Lumiere in a way. I guess it would be too predictable if they were Eclair and Lumiere though, awesome but yet predictable. =/

§leepy God

Smash Master
I would agree it would be too obvious, I won't like an anime like that. Speaking of which, the storyline needs to be better than Kiddy Grade where it was shallow until around episode 9, I'm sure they know their mistakes in the past since it's been 6 years and all.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Airtime in U.S. (EDT, GMT-4): Thursdays at 11:40

♣ Put this on the first post as well. ♥

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Episode won't be subbed till later I think. So far even though I couldn't understand most of the language, I love it so far. And get to see some of the past characters there to. =3

Airtime in U.S. (EDT, GMT-4): Thursdays at 11:40

♣ Put this on the first post as well. ♥
Done

§leepy God

Smash Master
I'm currently watching it sub and will read some blog's about the impression on some websites.

Edited: Holly ****, Ascoeur is too bad ***, and she has a Cyber Sword, I think I'll add her to my favroite anime character now. :D

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ First episode wasn't a strong start, funny but wasn't a strong start like I thought it would be. I didn't expect
the main characters would be trainees.
);
♥

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I didn't expect that either, but at least it's not a copy of the plot as most animes tend to do. Maybe we might see Q-feuille in action that was mostly missing in the first episode.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Episode 2 is out, so far this anime is looking slow compare to the manga which is bad. I was hoping they didn't do the same idea as Kiddy Grade, but it looks like it's going that same direction, oh gawd I hope not. -_-;

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Though it's not subbed yet, I see what you mean. I'll give it till episode 5 to get on the plot and more action.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I thought it would be the 9th episode just like Kiddy Grade, lol. I'll admit, I did lol hard this episode, and near ending was priceless, Ascoeur. <3

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
When I saw the sub, I realize why Ascoeur couldn't just simply teleport. Also Tweedledee genetic dolls is awesome. XD

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ You should download most animes than to watch them on the website mainly because you'll wait a while for someone to upload it, and the graphics isn't very clear on most websites as you should download it. ♥

§leepy God

Smash Master
I guess I will then. And lol for this anime having blog that judge an anime for two episodes. Though I'll only agree that this anime isn't looking serous right now and Kiddy Grade did much better on their beginning because it has more action right now. It would had been much better if they did episodes like episode 2 later on in the series.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Q-feuille is tsundere nature and episode 3 just confirmed it. <3

I guess the story might boil up in the next episode. I'm loving the ending themes so far. =3

§leepy God

Smash Master
Cute episode, I'll say better than last because we saw more of Q-Feuille. I hope next episode will be some action, and like I always say, you can't judge an anime until it's done, some animes that have a weak start can still have the potential of being epic.

Top Bottom