• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Negative Zone Dining Etiquette: The Luigi Board's Subculture

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Okay, with discussions going on in the staffer shack about social groups, these threads and the character rooms in general, this has been reopened, at least until the new and improved social group upgrade comes (which with MLG tech's being busy, probably a number of months)

Atash

Smash Apprentice
Alright - so, I'm here just to inform you guys that the content has to keep coming >_<

Any opinions on caption contests for the images?

@ Kig (if you read this respond :-P , else I'll telepathically figure out you aren't reading it and spam your inbox [with a single PM -.-'])

How's t3h Luigi boards' profile coming along?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
^
|
Not bad.
Not bad at all.

And I must say, that "L" Luigi picture made me laugh.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Are you sure? I'm not supposed to have images in my signature that wide, but after reading the rules (again), it doesn't seem unallowed in regular posts. This thread isn't a serious one and it doesn't "break" the forum.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Well it breaks my comp LOL. Nah but srsly can't we keep some minium requirements here Atash? >.> Just random 2 cents. I was pretty sure in the rules, of any pic shouldnt be that kind of size in the forum LOL

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
If it were not that size, it would not have the intended effect:

Luigi is known for always losing to Mario, correct? What if they fought over who was the biggest loser?

"Ahh!! I see what you did there, elheber!"

Atash

Smash Apprentice
Well it breaks my comp LOL. Nah but srsly can't we keep some minium requirements here Atash? >.> Just random 2 cents. I was pretty sure in the rules, of any pic shouldnt be that kind of size in the forum LOL
Yeah - for future reference, could we keep the bloated pictures to a minimum? I have a widescreen computer, and I still ended up having to scroll to the side to reach the far right of the screen (to finish reading other peoples' posts).

The pedo Luigi should be everyone's picture, that would be cool, we'd be like a clan.

Yay or Nay?
Yay.

But I need to incorporate my current avatar's lovely atomic orbital image into it somehow...

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Yeah - for future reference, could we keep the bloated pictures to a minimum? I have a widescreen computer, and I still ended up having to scroll to the side to reach the far right of the screen (to finish reading other peoples' posts).
Really? I'm using a 14" screen and I don't have to scroll. Turn up your resolution.

Yay.

But I need to incorporate my current avatar's lovely atomic orbital image into it somehow...
His eyes could be the atomic symbols.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Luigi has dark powers, fire elemental powers, electrical elemental powers, and a fractured/split personality. One day, he'll snap and become the antagonist and last boss in a Mario game when his hidden potential emerges like a majestic green Phoenix from the ashes of darkness. His legion of Boos and other ghouls consuming the world before him, Mario would emerge for a final confrontation with the awakened intent Luigi atop a shadowy mountain consumed in lighting and fire. The epic battle would shatter the ground beneath them like chapped lips in blisteringly dry and cold conditions without Carmex, revealing lava below the pilars of broken ground. Mario, intent on reverting his brother to his older self, would duel with all his might, barely managing to defeat Luigi. But after being taken aback when he noticed his brother didn't regress, some rock would crumble below him and he'd just manage to grab hold of solid cliff rock as he hangs above magma that would certainly char him to a crisp like a Cajun chef would to perfectly edible food. It'd be at that moment, when Luigi sees his brother at the precipice of death, that Luigi snaps out of it and dives and manages to grab Mario's tired arm as it slips. Of course, this is normal clumsy Luigi, so they'd pause as they notice Luigi didn't grab on to anything to hold them up. Still, they'd manage somehow and climb back to safety to enjoy whatever Italian food plumbers like.

And so concludes Super Mario Bros. 5: Dark Thunderstache of Doom: The Final Reckoning. From then on, everyone wonders if that "other" Luigi was a secondary personality born of repression, or the suppressed true form of Luigi... except Luigi who has no memory of it at all and wonders why Bowser is now afraid of him and has a black eye.

There's coffee and donuts next to the reference and non-fiction section. Thank you for sitting down with me on this free read session. Make sure to buy bookmarks at the counter; they're all 50% off.

Midnitekoala

Smash Cadet
here's a story about luigi's childhood. once, when luigi was a child and mario was off playing baseball he decided to eat a Snickers. Feeling rejuvanated he went outside for a walk. while walking he noticed a man running down the street wearing all black and carrying a purse. "either that guy was gay or that purse was stolen! luigi thought. he gave chase upon catching up with the thief he held out his and and engulfed him in green flames. The old lady to whom the purse belonged came up to luigi."here young man take these 10 dollars as thanks" luigi then engulfed the old lady in green flames and took 10,000,000 dollars from her. luigi then used the money to buy the rights to the mario franchise and then took over nintendo. later when mario arrived home from playing baseball he was dragged off to court where lugi sued him for copyright infringement becuase he was mario.

So the moral here is Eat a snickers, Kill a burglar, Make 10million dollars and Sue mario.

The End

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Yeah, that was in the papers...

I will be back in due time with the greatest Luigi story of all time...

Atash

Smash Apprentice
So, people were discussing the Luigi-borne-awesomeness that is Boss, and LuigiKing came up with this interesting... uhh. Yeah.

Playin' weegee
*LIKE A BAUSS*
Doin' shorthops
*LIKE A BAUSS*
Winnin' tournies
*LIKE A BAUSS*
I'll be updating this thread's content when I have the time - at the moment, I don't. -.-'

Atash

Smash Apprentice
Jesus! Could we stop perv-uigi-ng? Like, pleaaassseeee? I really don't want this thread closed by being considered a 'spam' topic... >_<

EDIT: I mean, I don't know... like... can we keep it to one instance per a large number of pages?
I'll give away cookies...? They're yoshi cookies... and they're delicious! So, pleaaaassseee?

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Yeah, we can't have every page have Weegee. Had it all been contained in one page, it would'a been fine. This is too much. Instead, we can do this:

And of course, since it sort'a matches my sig, this pic:

kigbariom

Smash Lord
I'd like to announce the Luigi conference '09 in here too.

I hope we can get it together, wouldn't it be fun?

Midnitekoala

Smash Cadet
I'd like to announce the Luigi conference '09 in here too.

I hope we can get it together, wouldn't it be fun?
yeah sounds fun. but what do you mean by conference. is it?

1.same stupid stuff we always post.

2.actually discussing the character.

3.meeting in person at a designated location wearing weegee mustaches to disguise our identities or....

d.getting everyone online at the same time at a designated date and time.

frankly i like the mustaches but hate the travel expenses..

Top Bottom