• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZEUS's Legretta's, and Snucas's Banner/Avatar Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody72691

Smash Ace
zeus i hope my sig isnt making more of a problem then what your in i hope?? u do a amazing job and the same thing with me with Lite if your problems get worse

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
look at ur sig. that has no flow, the color scheme leaves something to be desired the text is horrible the render is all over the place and too bright
YOU KNOW NO D*MN STRAIT YOU HAVE NO F*CKING IDEA WHAT FLOW IS.
Stop being a dumb*ss and get on with your f*cking life.

@Ultra, your words, good choice. Young Padawon.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Ultra, Your school must be hardcore. My school is crap, nobody has had a fight in 5 days. I want more epicness.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
kkk im just stating what your name implies. its rude to get upset to the point where you report people over them saying chomp chomp

edit: okay sorry (= got carried away.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Besides, he needs a little time to relax. He can't be making sigs and avis 24 7. I think he's got a life.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes conversation is allowed but within reason. I mean, what does talking about Switzerland and France being neutral have to do with anything?

I swear I was just looking at this topic yesterday and thinking something was going to happen but hoped everyone would be level-headed enough to avoid that.

*sigh*

I can't even make a reply and more stuff happens.

Behave or closure.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
same. it was like 40 today. which is better than last week's 20
*Looks at ZEUS's location* It snows in Smasville?

jk. It snowed where I lived too. My school newspaper was suppost to come out today and I had a comic in it that was completely on topic for the snow issue. But, we lacked copies of the newspaper, so distribution has been postponed untill next Thursday. I'm so pissed off by that. -_-*

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
You guys saw the part where two mods and myself told you to refrain from posting unless it's concerning this shop... right? There are social groups and visitor messages for these types of things.

Hentekorino

Smash Journeyman
Me?

Anyways...this thread is a joke..if you are working on mine request zeus, keep doing it. If not, then please withdraw me from your to-do list...

Hentekorino: if you are working on mines, i give you my thanks.
Yep you; sorry for the long wait.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
i told you im grounded i cant make sigs
no
sigs
nao
period
but here's what I can do: get some soda and come down here after my parents go to bed. ill see what i can do for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom